It Just Dawned On Me.....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
All this liberal, venomous, seditious RAGE - coming from Hillary, Obama, Soros, yhe media, and Hillary's supporters...is RAGE...at the re elation / knowledge that Hillary sucked ao badly as a candidate she couldn't even win the election with a rigged Primary, cover from the President, an 'All-In' liberal ultra-partisan media, and a paid mercenary liberal 'army' hired to rain violence down on Trump supporters / the GOP.

Of course they will never admit this, but they RADICALLY pissed Hillary could not even beat Donald Trump.

:lmao:

All this liberal, venomous, seditious RAGE - coming from Hillary, Obama, Soros, yhe media, and Hillary's supporters...is RAGE...at the re elation / knowledge that Hillary sucked ao badly as a candidate she couldn't even win the election with a rigged Primary, cover from the President, an 'All-In' liberal ultra-partisan media, and a paid mercenary liberal 'army' hired to rain violence down on Trump supporters / the GOP.

Of course they will never admit this, but they RADICALLY pissed Hillary could not even beat Donald Trump.

They are pissed that they are becoming extinct.

The media is done, and Republicans control the agenda with an actual admitted anti-political correctness mandate.

If Trump does what he says he can, we will be fighting them for Nancy Pelosi's seat soon.

I'll admit it. No venomous, seditious RAGE coming from this corner or any of my friends or coworkers either. I'll bet you're not encountering any when you talk to folks outside your home. The media are focusing on who Trump will select for his cabinet and his administration, as they do every four years. And wondering if the First Lady will change the drapes.

Having only been here a year, I've been curious about what things would be like after the election. But you guys just can't come out of your corners, can you? Gotta keep the fight going, even though you've won good and proper?

I'll admit it. No venomous, seditious RAGE coming from this corner or any of my friends or coworkers either. I'll bet you're not encountering any when you talk to folks outside your home. The media are focusing on who Trump will select for his cabinet and his administration, as they do every four years. And wondering if the First Lady will change the drapes.

Having only been here a year, I've been curious about what things would be like after the election. But you guys just can't come out of your corners, can you? Gotta keep the fight going, even though you've won good and proper?
It's the typical "your side sucks, no your side sucks" playground give and take. I suspect it will die down to it's usual dull roar in 3 to 6 months.

OL, what are you smoking?

The libs are stuck is 'stupid' - byrning flags, calling for the overthrow of the govt, calling for the racist murders of whites, calling fir the assasdination of the new President. It is NOT Conservatives doing these things, even though you and others like you are doing your best to claim it is Vonservatives doing these things.

It was not 2 Conservatives who pulled a Trump supporter out of his car and beat hum. It is not Conservatives walking around crying, looking like idiots with 'not my president' painted on their foreheads (their version of an 'L', I guess).

Save the fantasy / attempt to spin what is going on.

You're the idiots stirring up shit.

It's the typical "your side sucks, no your side sucks" playground give and take. I suspect it will die down to it's usual dull roar in 3 to 6 months.
Calling for the overthrow of the govt, the racist murders of whotes, and the assassination of the new President is far from 'playground stuff'. It's sedition, it's treason, it's political terrorism.

OL, what are you smoking?

The libs are stuck is 'stupid' - byrning flags, calling for the overthrow of the govt, calling for the racist murders of whites, calling fir the assasdination of the new President. It is NOT Conservatives doing these things, even though you and others like you are doing your best to claim it is Vonservatives doing these things.

It was not 2 Conservatives who pulled a Trump supporter out of his car and beat hum. It is not Conservatives walking around crying, looking like idiots with 'not my president' painted on their foreheads (their version of an 'L', I guess).

Save the fantasy / attempt to spin what is going on.
calling for the overthrow of the govt,
I've asked for a link on this already today and got no answer. Perhaps you would be so kind as to tell me where in hell you're getting this. What I said isn't one whit changed by your pissing and moaning about the peaceful demonstrations going on, trying to "spin" them all into dangerous riots. Portland has an issue. The cops are dealing with it. I'm not crying and there's nothing on my forehead and the VAST MAJORITY of us who did not support Trump are not rending their garments or whatever. Once again, I ask you to QUIT. After you give me a link on where anyone is asking for the overthrow of the government, that is.

14937246_370578026618083_2060734114422099185_n.jpg

Hillary couldn't win against a political first timer with 30 years of her "experience". Not even after they spent two times more money on her than was spent on Trump campaign. She also had all the special interest and media on her side.

She sucked bad.

Calling for the overthrow of the govt, the racist murders of whotes, and the assassination of the new President is far from 'playground stuff'. It's sedition, it's treason, it's political terrorism.
And members of both sides have done so making it hysterically funny....... :lmao:

Donald J Trump is president of the United States… Someone can't except that…:cuckoo::lmao:

You're the ones, per usual, calling people idiots and stupid and painting us all to be vicious criminals. This is not healthy.

You're the ones, per usual, calling people idiots and stupid and painting us all to be vicious criminals. This is not healthy.
Stop doing it then. Stop posting all this bullshit about Trump. Stop posting half truths, stop supporting criminals.

portland-riots-1024x683.jpg

liberals_protest_4.jpg

Stop doing it then. Stop posting all this bullshit about Trump. Stop posting half truths, stop supporting criminals.

liberals_protest_4.jpg
Who posted that? Me?
The protesters will settle down. Don't take it so to heart.

Hillary couldn't win against a political first timer with 30 years of her "experience". Not even after they spent two times more money on her than was spent on Trump campaign. She also had all the special interest and media on her side.

She sucked bad.
It isn't that she sucked. She, the democratic party, the media and all the little democrats spent the better part of two years telling the majority Americans how deplorable, irredeemable and despicable they were. The amount of contempt and disdain democrats unloaded on the American public was unbelievable. It has never been done before. At no time has the leadership of any country spent this kind of time, energy and money telling the people of that country how much the leadership despises them.

Why are they surprised that they lost?

She sucked bad.
It isn't that she sucked. She, the democratic party, the media and all the little democrats spent the better part of two years telling the majority Americans how deplorable, irredeemable and despicable they were. The amount of contempt and disdain democrats unloaded on the American public was unbelievable. It has never been done before. At no time has the leadership of any country spent this kind of time, energy and money telling the people of that country how much the leadership despises them.

My feelings exactly. I can't remember a time when a candidate and that candidate's supporters/party attacked the voting public like Hillary and the DNC did. I suspect that's what brought a lot of people to the polls that either were initially not going to vote or weren't initially considering Trump. Lesson; you don't attack the voting public.

And members of both sides have done so making it hysterically funny....... :lmao:

My tu(R)(D) is shinier than your tu(R)(D)!!!!! :meow:

So to heart?? Peoples' businesses being destroyed, cars destroyed, etc. yet you say don't take it so to heart!?!?

liberals_protest_4.jpg
Who posted that? Me?
The protesters will settle down. Don't take it so to heart.

Not just attacking the right, but paying for and spreading vicious lies and rumors. I have said I am not a Trump fan, but the lefts viciousness had me coming to his defense. It made me sick.

She sucked bad.

My feelings exactly. I can't remember a time when a candidate and that candidate's supporters/party attacked the voting public like Hillary and the DNC did. I suspect that's what brought a lot of people to the polls that either were initially not going to vote or weren't initially considering Trump. Lesson; you don't attack the voting public.

Forum List

Back