P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
It's a sad indictment on what the left-wing patriots have done to this nation that we get thrilled about seeing those rare moments when we have constitutional government - but this is one of them. Of the federal governments 18 enumerated powers, controlling restrooms across the nation is definitely not one of them.

I am so thrilled to see genuine constitutional government and I'm absolutely floored that it's coming from - of all people - Donald Trump. My #1 concern with him was his ego (much like Obama's). I couldn't envision a scenario where he would not impose his will over an issue. Kudos Mr. President for doing the right thing by the U.S. Constitution and the right thing by the American people.

(On a side note - it's refreshing to see basic decency and common sense ruling once again as well)

Trump Administration Working on New Transgender Bathroom Directive

It's a sad indictment on what the left-wing patriots have done to this nation that we get thrilled about seeing those rare moments when we have constitutional government - but this is one of them. Of the federal governments 18 enumerated powers, controlling restrooms across the nation is definitely not one of them.

I am so thrilled to see genuine constitutional government and I'm absolutely floored that it's coming from - of all people - Donald Trump. My #1 concern with him was his ego (much like Obama's). I couldn't envision a scenario where he would not impose his will over an issue. Kudos Mr. President for doing the right thing by the U.S. Constitution and the right thing by the American people.

(On a side note - it's refreshing to see basic decency and common sense ruling once again as well)

who is to say that the directive will be constitutional? Trump has a history of fucking everything up that he touches

who is to say that the directive will be constitutional? Trump has a history of fucking everything up that he touches
How can it not be constitutional? If he's getting the government out of it and allowing the states to decide the issue for themselves then it is 100% constitutional. You should really try reading the U.S. Constitution sometime. Especially before commenting. Just say'n.

Trump has a history of fucking everything up that he touches
Really? Like his campaign? Oh wait....that's right...all he did was obliterate a candidate that every single advantage known to man.

It's funny - everything you hatriots accuse him of "fucking up" he comes out on top. How bad could he possibly be "fucking up"?!? He's a billionaire. A very successful businessman. And he now sits in the Oval Office despite everything the left did to sabotage his campaign.

How can it not be constitutional? If he's getting the government out of it and allowing the states to decide the issue for themselves then it is 100% constitutional. You should really try reading the U.S. Constitution sometime. Especially before commenting. Just say'n.
So you are a constitutional law expert, and haven't spent a single day in law school? Spare us your ignorance

Really? Like his campaign? Oh wait....that's right...all he did was obliterate a candidate that every single advantage known to man.

It's funny - everything you hatriots accuse him of "fucking up" he comes out on top. How bad could he possibly be "fucking up"?!? He's a billionaire. A very successful businessman. And he now sits in the Oval Office despite everything the left did to sabotage his campaign.
How do you obliterate a candidate who has received 3 million more votes?

He is a failure

Constitutional and trump. Yeah, difficult. The so-called president does not respect judges who have hispanic names or rule against his decrees. Btw, nice priorities, scumbag.

Your restroom is down the hall and to the left.

By winning her states and turning an entire map red:

Electoral-Map.JPG

in an effort to demonstrate that I am accepting of everybody, I have decided to make ALL of the restrooms in my house "gender neutral"!

if you find yourself in my home as a guest, NO NEED TO WORRY - feel free to use whatever shitter you want, just so long as it is unoccupied BEFORE you step in

your welcome folks! this is the least I could do...
I'm with you, dcbl. I like to do the least I can do, too.

By winning her states and turning an entire map red:

View attachment 113749
You still lose the popular vote by 3 million. That tells you just who the American voter wanted for their president
Nah....all that tells you is that the Dumbocrats achieved exactly what they set out to achieve in the inner city shit-holes of Los Angeles and New York - destroying education and ensuring an ignorant electorate.

Most Yards Gained don't win the football game.

Your restroom is down the hall and to the left.
Yeah...out the door and to the left. Look for a small building with a crescent moon at the top.

You still lose the popular vote by 3 million. That tells you just who the American voter wanted for their president

we are working on implementing voter ID laws to change that moving forward, but our friends on the left are too racist to allow for it - seems that they feel that most blacks and LEGAL Hispanic residents are too stupid and inept to figure out how to get a government ID

go figure...

Forum List

Back