It is so important that the right at some time in the future understand the new definition of stupid

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
You don't have to thank me but I offer this service as a Noble cause so this country understand the new definition of stupid. This will be a long term plan and I appreciate the rights contribution in all the post that I've made so far, Thank you very much. Your response is actually what is needed to help explain this new definitions. A comment from China.
China To Donald Trump: Climate Change Is Not A Chinese Hoax
The country expects the Trump-led U.S. to continue efforts to reduce emissions.
-----------------------------------------------
Off course we know how off base that is because the main man said that climate warming was just a Chinese plot to make us uncompetitive. He would know because all his products that has his name on it he has them made in China. We also know that he, as he promised ,would take all government support to help Global warming and we know that he will distribute what is save to the top where of course it will do the best good, Trumps the man. Now if you don't appreciate my efforts please let me know because I plan on doing this for years and years.

Forum List

Back