It is only Saturday morning and yet another innocent black girl meets her demise at the hands of savages. South East DC, never go there...

He is working on hiring more police officers but the republicans don't want it. Its the local police that can do something about crime. He can do nothing at the federal level, but of course you knew that, didn't you?
Good luck hiring police officers after spending an entire year vilifying them and cutting department budgets. Only a certified moron would hire on as a police officer in todays conditions.

Good luck hiring police officers after spending an entire year vilifying them and cutting department budgets. Only a certified moron would hire on as a police officer in todays conditions.
Shouldn't be a problem hiring cops with integrity. I'm sure that pigs that see the job as nothing more than an opportunity to abuse people might think twice before taking the job.

Shouldn't be a problem hiring cops with integrity. I'm sure that pigs that see the job as nothing more than an opportunity to abuse people might think twice before taking the job.
It’s just the opposite, the people you will get not will be thugs and other undesirables. They won’t do the job and things will go back to the old days when the cops were more corrupt than the criminals.

It’s just the opposite, the people you will get not will be thugs and other undesirables. They won’t do the job and things will go back to the old days when the cops were more corrupt than the criminals.
You haven't been paying attention. Many cops are more corrupt than the criminals.

There were whites who got murdered last night.

By other whites.

Savages.

I grew up in the suburbs outside of Washington D.C. SouthEast D.C. has been a hell hole since the early 70s and it's just a couple of miles from the Capitol. Imagine that, controlled by Democrats, literally in the shadow of the Capitol and they completely ignore it. Just like some folks on this board ignore the other Black inner city killing fields.....becuz....White people!

Forum List

Back