It is Official, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger lost Georgia

Sounds like a strategy. For democrats.

Yes, vote fraud is in the democrats DNA.

Jimmy Carter chaired a Commission in 2005 to improve the integrity of Federal Elections. It was determined then that MAIL IN BALLOTS represented the biggest opportunity for vote stealers to be successful.

Here is a race still going on in New York's 22nd Congressional District. Too close to call at this moment and the poor judge has to make a decision on MAIL IN BALLOTS.

[/QUOTE]

Which explains, why in court, every single time the judge asks for evidence of this massive voter fraud, the lawyers either withdraw the charge or the judge throws the complaint out.

Talking bullshit in public is one things. Talking it in court is quite another.

Clearly the cult doesn't give a shit about the rule of law.

Or democracy.

They just care about installing their Orange God back as President, and the republic and the people be damned.

In an insane move that played into the hands of Stacey Abrams, Raffensperger sent out ballot request forms to the state's 6.9 million "active voters."

How many of those 6.9 millions had died? How many have moved? I have no idea, but in a 2 year period I would say at least a half million, but probably more.

So those who received these ballot requests would know that the addressee was on the Georgia's voting roles. Most people would trash those letters. But others would see an opening for vote fraud, Request a ballot, sign it with the name on the letter received from the Sec of State, and send it in.

To make matters worse, the Gov/Sec of State combo, agreed with Abrams on a Consent Decree that eased signature verification.

Raffensperger, is stupid enough to do it again....the solution is for Georgia State legislators to step-up and establish rules that ensure the integrity of the voting system.

Is Sydney Powell President Trump's General Sherman? I saw a documentary on General Sherman.........it covered his campaign going through the slave owning, democrat party South during the Civil War, the war the democrats started to keep black human beings as slaves.
The point was made that to keep Sherman's march secret, he didn't send dispatches back to Washington or to General Grant....he went dark, in the Civil War sense.
Now.....as we saw last week, Sydney Powell went dark....she was released from any connection to the Trump team....and has now launched her campaign...curiously enough, another march through Georgia.......just like Sherman....
Is Sydney Powell President Trump's Sherman? Is this march through Georgia going to be the second march of Sherman through democrat party controlled Georgia?
That remains to be seen.....
Even if she doesn't manage to save Trump, maybe she can save the Union...by destroying the democrat party's voter fraud operation.......saving the two Senate races, and maybe ending the democrat party's attack on our election process....

Will she subpoena Hugo Chazev? There is no voter fraud operation. Working to get more people to vote3 is not voter fraud Nazi.

In an insane move that played into the hands of Stacey Abrams, Raffensperger sent out ballot request forms to the state's 6.9 million "active voters."

How many of those 6.9 millions had died? How many have moved? I have no idea, but in a 2 year period I would say at least a half million, but probably more.

So those who received these ballot requests would know that the addressee was on the Georgia's voting roles. Most people would trash those letters. But others would see an opening for vote fraud, Request a ballot, sign it with the name on the letter received from the Sec of State, and send it in.

To make matters worse, the Gov/Sec of State combo, agreed with Abrams on a Consent Decree that eased signature verification.

Raffensperger, is stupid enough to do it again....the solution is for Georgia State legislators to step-up and establish rules that ensure the integrity of the voting system.

I'm pretty sure Georgia is still there. Its not lost.

And its the voters that gave Georgia to Biden.

Even though I disagree with you on who the voters wanted, as IMO, Fraud gave Biden the edge, I must reiterate that my only interest now is that the coming run-off for the two Senate seats be fair.

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has shown that he cannot run a fair election either thru lack of caring or lack of ability. It is time that Gov. Kemp call a special session so that the State Legislators can formulate a return to an election where all legal votes are counted and all illegal votes are not.

You're welcome to an opinion. But your opinion remains free of supporting evidence.
Thank to bonehead Raffensperger, there is no way the ballots can be verified as legitimate. Even if an envelope has a bogus signature, there is no way it can now be attached to a particular ballot.

2nd, during the recount, there was no effort to see how many Biden ONLY votes there was as this is a sign of vote stuffing. No effort to see how many double votes for President which zeros out the ballot.

He has given no report on the presence of GOP poll watchers and GOP vote counters in Democratic strongholds.

He has given no information on how mailed-in ballots were secured while waiting to be counted.

He cannot even be sure that TRUMP votes weren't switched to Biden.

I think this is why Powell was kept separate from the Trump team...she needs to be able to go after these republicans if they are dirty, and Trump still needs them because he can't get rid of them........we still have 2 senate seats up for grabs with the same corrupt ballot system in place.

Powells lawsuits may not be able to save Trump....but she might be able to end the democrat party voter fraud operation before the runoff.....

Poor baby
Your "concern" over voter fraud is touching. You will start to give a fuck when the court vacates Joe Biden's
"win" due to egregious voter fraud.
More proof leftists can't be trusted running the nation and the little psychopaths shouldn't be in charge of a hot dog stand.

Will she subpoena Hugo Chazev? There is no voter fraud operation.
That's not what the preponderance of evidence shows.

Working to get more people to vote3 is not voter fraud Nazi.
Voter fraud is voter fraud, dunce. And the Biden campaign is up to it's neck in illegal cyber theft
of votes. That's disenfranchisement for millions of Americans, not that you care.

Sending a request form isn't the same thing as a ballot.

Stop with the lies.

I stopped reading your post when I got to that lie in th first sentence. When I read a lie I don't believe anything after that so there is no reason to keep reading.

Also, the Secretary of State didn't lose the election for trump.

trump did that. He spent nearly 4 years alienating just about everyone in this nation.

The voter suppression that republicans have been practicing for so long to retain their control on this nation didn't work this time.

Cry your tears. I don't give a flying fig. In fact, after the last 4 years of abuse from trump and you people, I'm enjoying your misery.

Karma works.

Elections have consequences.

Get used to President Biden for the next 4 years.

Jimmy Carter chaired a Commission in 2005 to improve the integrity of Federal Elections. It was determined then that MAIL IN BALLOTS represented the biggest opportunity for vote stealers to be successful.

Here is a race still going on in New York's 22nd Congressional District. Too close to call at this moment and the poor judge has to make a decision on MAIL IN BALLOTS.

Which explains, why in court, every single time the judge asks for evidence of this massive voter fraud, the lawyers either withdraw the charge or the judge throws the complaint out.

[/QUOTE]
The point of my comment on the Congressional Race in New York's 22nd district shows how mail-in ballots are easily mismanaged. At one point, the Judge asked a simple question, HAVE these disputed votes been counted in the election already or not? The answer from the election officials is That they didn't have any idea if they were or not.

ALSO, why are they still being counted. In-person voting is counted in one day.

I agree with you about settling things in court, as evidence is needed....so we will see how things will play out.

The point of my comment on the Congressional Race in New York's 22nd district shows how mail-in ballots are easily mismanaged. At one point, the Judge asked a simple question, HAVE these disputed votes been counted in the election already or not? The answer from the election officials is That they didn't have any idea if they were or not.

ALSO, why are they still being counted. In-person voting is counted in one day.

I agree with you about settling things in court, as evidence is needed....so we will see how things will play out.
[/QUOTE]

The problem is, there just isn't enough concrete evidence that it affected to overall totals in the election one way or another. While Fraud cannot be proven, mismanagement probably can in some areas. Nothing on the scale of a National Election will be devoid of some mismanagement. When it's presented to the Courts as Fraud then the courts really have no choice but to throw it out.

I watched the "Hearing" circus of 2 days ago. It was a Party of the Rump circus and didn't have representation by the Dems. So there was a lot of clapping and hooting for each point made. But from what I could see, much of it was either already disproven in court or actually mismanagement.
Let's take a look at some of the points (staying away from the really far out claims)

1. Let's start out with the biggest one. The Mail-in votes and absentee votes. Oregon, Colorado and a few other states have done these for almost 2 decades. They have it all ironed out to the point where Voter Fraud and Mismanagement is almost zero. With the number of Absentee Votes in Florida, why didn't it have so many problems? Easy answer. They have done it so long that they have already gone through the problems you are seeing in the states that have just started using the numbers of Mail-in and Absentee Voting. I can't speak for other states, but Colorado has a Pre election Audit, an Election Audit and a Post Election Audit where it catches just about every mistake and tries to correct them. There is no lawsuit required to get them to do an audit. It's automatic. And they don't just audit the Mail-ins, they audit ALL the votes. The states that are on the "List" haven't quite learned what the long time mail-in states have learned. In fact, those that don't have mail-in votes also don't have such a deep set of audits and that means that many Red States have a higher Fraud and mismanaged rate that others. But if you are the "Winner" Never sue to have an audit or look at the management practices.

2. Distance from the Counters by the Watchers. This is sticky. Yes, the Court reduced it form 10 feet to 6 feet. But if you look at the layout and complexity of the counters floor you will see that it's going to be impossible for all watchers to be 6 feet from every counter. Only the outside ring of counters could be within 6 feet of the Watchers. Physics does rule on this one.

3. Now, why was the counting floor so large? Why did Colorado not have the same problem in it's Districts when many of the Front Range Districts are just as populous as those around Philadelphia? That was caused by the Republican Legislature not allowing the votes to be tallied as they came in and all votes to be counted AFTER the polls closed. Had they been allowed to tally the votes as they came in rather than try and do them all at one time, there wouldn't have been nearly the confusion and mayhem. The Watchers would have been given the time to actually monitor the counters and the counters would have been able to do it at a much more leisurely rate. Rush makes mistakes for all things. And this is the NUMBER ONE cause to the mess. I won't go into if it was done for political reasons or not but I will say that it's done because the state was doing it for the first time and the spy glass was just too close on this one.

Can any of this be corrected? Sure it can. But not AFTER the election. The other states went through the same mistakes and quickly corrected them. Okay, not as high a rate but the Legislation never required that ALL votes be counted until AFTER the polls were closed. Now, that was a stupid idea. Now, let me get a little political. I believe that those states were designed to fail. But they didn't fail nearly as bad as designed due to some really hard working and dedicated Election Officials and Volunteers. You want to place blame on a single Party? Well, due to the meddling of the Republicans getting the ruling of when the votes were to be counted, it securely rest on the Republicans. You can't go back and penalize the Dems for the dirty tricks by the Republicans.

The problem is, there just isn't enough concrete evidence that it affected to overall totals in the election one way or another. While Fraud cannot be proven, mismanagement probably can in some areas. Nothing on the scale of a National Election will be devoid of some mismanagement. When it's presented to the Courts as Fraud then the courts really have no choice but to throw it out.

I watched the "Hearing" circus of 2 days ago. It was a Party of the Rump circus and didn't have representation by the Dems. So there was a lot of clapping and hooting for each point made. But from what I could see, much of it was either already disproven in court or actually mismanagement.
Let's take a look at some of the points (staying away from the really far out claims)

1. Let's start out with the biggest one. The Mail-in votes and absentee votes. Oregon, Colorado and a few other states have done these for almost 2 decades. They have it all ironed out to the point where Voter Fraud and Mismanagement is almost zero. With the number of Absentee Votes in Florida, why didn't it have so many problems? Easy answer. They have done it so long that they have already gone through the problems you are seeing in the states that have just started using the numbers of Mail-in and Absentee Voting. I can't speak for other states, but Colorado has a Pre election Audit, an Election Audit and a Post Election Audit where it catches just about every mistake and tries to correct them. There is no lawsuit required to get them to do an audit. It's automatic. And they don't just audit the Mail-ins, they audit ALL the votes. The states that are on the "List" haven't quite learned what the long time mail-in states have learned. In fact, those that don't have mail-in votes also don't have such a deep set of audits and that means that many Red States have a higher Fraud and mismanaged rate that others. But if you are the "Winner" Never sue to have an audit or look at the management practices.

2. Distance from the Counters by the Watchers. This is sticky. Yes, the Court reduced it form 10 feet to 6 feet. But if you look at the layout and complexity of the counters floor you will see that it's going to be impossible for all watchers to be 6 feet from every counter. Only the outside ring of counters could be within 6 feet of the Watchers. Physics does rule on this one.

3. Now, why was the counting floor so large? Why did Colorado not have the same problem in it's Districts when many of the Front Range Districts are just as populous as those around Philadelphia? That was caused by the Republican Legislature not allowing the votes to be tallied as they came in and all votes to be counted AFTER the polls closed. Had they been allowed to tally the votes as they came in rather than try and do them all at one time, there wouldn't have been nearly the confusion and mayhem. The Watchers would have been given the time to actually monitor the counters and the counters would have been able to do it at a much more leisurely rate. Rush makes mistakes for all things. And this is the NUMBER ONE cause to the mess. I won't go into if it was done for political reasons or not but I will say that it's done because the state was doing it for the first time and the spy glass was just too close on this one.

Can any of this be corrected? Sure it can. But not AFTER the election. The other states went through the same mistakes and quickly corrected them. Okay, not as high a rate but the Legislation never required that ALL votes be counted until AFTER the polls were closed. Now, that was a stupid idea. Now, let me get a little political. I believe that those states were designed to fail. But they didn't fail nearly as bad as designed due to some really hard working and dedicated Election Officials and Volunteers. You want to place blame on a single Party? Well, due to the meddling of the Republicans getting the ruling of when the votes were to be counted, it securely rest on the Republicans. You can't go back and penalize the Dems for the dirty tricks by the Republicans.
=================================
1) The Mail-in votes and absentee votes were counted early, on a daily basis in Florida. That prevented any additional votes being added and, more importantly No LENGTHY vote counts that allow for ballot dumps in the wee hours of the morning. Hopefully Georgia will learn from the TRUMP/Biden race and count mail-in ballots first on a daily basis for he two run-off Senate seats.

2) It is not just Republican Poll Watchers being kept at a distance, in some cases they were kept out of the vote counters area; it was who was counting he vote. My guess is that in Democratic strongholds, the vote counters were all dems.

3) YES, you are right, the Republicans in Georgia and Pennsylvania set the vote counting rules for absentee ballots. Not "dirty tricks" though, it a Republicans being naïve.

Brad Raffensperger puts the Republican Party at risk of becoming a victim of vote fraud ONCE AGAIN!

If Kemp does not call a special session of the Georgia legislators to put honest safeguards in place, he is as dumb as Brad.

For example---there are 159 separate counties in Georgia.

O-N-E H-U-N-D-R-E-D & F-I-F-T-Y N-I-N-E- C-O-U-N-T-I-E-S ! !

The security requirements to ACTUALY protect Mail-in Ballots in that many counties would be so expensive and extensive, the State of Georgia would/will find it next to impossible to succeed.

My recommendation on this point would be to have ALL-Mail-In Ballots go to a single, or possibly two, vote counting centers. ONLY 1 or 2 vote counting centers.

Two locations could be secured, while 159 can't be secured. Plus, it would be much easier to have numerous poll watchers and vote counters from BOTH parties present, insuring a honest 1st count.

I'm more concerned about the upcoming 2 Senate races in Georgia. If the election is honest, I will be satisfied.
The Legislature does have the power to make the election rules but Raffensperger has made up his own rules.
Raff can't make up any rules
TRUE in the sense that the Georgia Legislature is tasked with that responsibility. That is why the Consent Decree was not legal, but nevertheless, it was the executed yardstick in the election, and led to many mail in ballots being counted without scrutiny.

After the fact, when the TRUMP team wanted an audit of the signatures, it turned out that the ballots and the envelopes with the signatures had been separated AND because the ballots had no voter identification, an audit was impossible.
I'm more concerned about the upcoming 2 Senate races in Georgia. If the election is honest, I will be satisfied.
The Legislature does have the power to make the election rules but Raffensperger has made up his own rules.
TRUE in the sense that the Georgia Legislature is tasked with that responsibility. That is why the Consent Decree was not legal, but nevertheless, it was the executed yardstick in the election, and led to many mail in ballots being counted without scrutiny.

After the fact, when the TRUMP team wanted an audit of the signatures, it turned out that the ballots and the envelopes with the signatures had been separated AND because the ballots had no voter identification, an audit was impossible.

The state already requires local election officials to inform voters within 3 days if their ballots are rejected. The consent decree says changes that to 24 hours if it is within 10 days of the election. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. There is no evidence that they were not scrutinized. Garbage like you attacks people who are doing their job just because your guy lost.
It is IMPOSSIBLE that they were scrutinized, in that there was not the manpower available to do so. Add to the fact that in Democratic counties it is highly unlikely that a Republican was even present.

The Consent Decree required 3 election officials to sign off on a invalid vote, contributing to the difficulty of reaching an honest vote,

Biden is a cheater and you condone cheating!

So you say. The vote was honest.

TRUMP IS THE MAZI TRYING TO STEAL THE ELECTION.

"I think we won, so that means the election was completely honest! How DARE anyone use the legal process to deny me what I want?!"

You can't imagine how stupid you look, prattling about how the word "Nazi" means "anyone who disagrees with me." Learn some vocabulary, you leftist dunce (but I repeat myself), and find a new insult.

Is Sydney Powell President Trump's General Sherman? I saw a documentary on General Sherman.........it covered his campaign going through the slave owning, democrat party South during the Civil War, the war the democrats started to keep black human beings as slaves.
The point was made that to keep Sherman's march secret, he didn't send dispatches back to Washington or to General Grant....he went dark, in the Civil War sense.
Now.....as we saw last week, Sydney Powell went dark....she was released from any connection to the Trump team....and has now launched her campaign...curiously enough, another march through Georgia.......just like Sherman....
Is Sydney Powell President Trump's Sherman? Is this march through Georgia going to be the second march of Sherman through democrat party controlled Georgia?
Even if she doesn't manage to save Trump, maybe she can save the Union...by destroying the democrat party's voter fraud operation.......saving the two Senate races, and maybe ending the democrat party's attack on our election process....

Will she subpoena Hugo Chazev? There is no voter fraud operation. Working to get more people to vote3 is not voter fraud Nazi.

Just how much bourbon did you baste that turkey in?

The state already requires local election officials to inform voters within 3 days if their ballots are rejected. The consent decree says changes that to 24 hours if it is within 10 days of the election. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. There is no evidence that they were not scrutinized. Garbage like you attacks people who are doing their job just because your guy lost.
It is IMPOSSIBLE that they were scrutinized, in that there was not the manpower available to do so. Add to the fact that in Democratic counties it is highly unlikely that a Republican was even present.

The Consent Decree required 3 election officials to sign off on a invalid vote, contributing to the difficulty of reaching an honest vote,

"I think we won, so that means the election was completely honest! How DARE anyone use the legal process to deny me what I want?!"

You can't imagine how stupid you look, prattling about how the word "Nazi" means "anyone who disagrees with me." Learn some vocabulary, you leftist dunce (but I repeat myself), and find a new insult.

The fact is that Nazi is the perfect word for people who want to throw out legal votes. You are the stupid one as you people latch onto every crazy conspiracy theory.

Voter fraud is voter fraud, dunce. And the Biden campaign is up to it's neck in illegal cyber theft
of votes. That's disenfranchisement for millions of Americans, not that you care.

The preponderance of evidence shows no such thing. You have a few crazies making charges that no one is backing up.

People like you who are taking hard drugs have no room to talk.

The fact is that Nazi is the perfect word for people who want to throw out legal votes. You are the stupid one as you people latch onto every crazy conspiracy theory.

No, the fact is that the word "fact" has no relationship to anything you ever spew. No one's looking to throw out legal votes, and just for the record, oh Babbling One, "legal votes" are not defined as "votes for the things I like".

You remain, and always will remain, the stupid one. And don't talk to me about "conspiracy theories" unless you start by telling us what your plan is to return all the taxpayer money you dipshits wasted on "Russian collusion!" Not only are you a brainwashed, parroting fool, you're a hypocrite.

The preponderance of evidence shows no such thing. You have a few crazies making charges that no one is backing up.

Like you have any idea what the evidence does or doesn't show. We both know the closest you've ever come to exploring what the evidence is was to read your talking points memo telling you to say, "There's no evidence, because I think I got what I wanted!!"

People like you who are taking hard drugs have no room to talk.

Reality isn't a drug, no matter how much your masters warn you to avoid it.

Forum List

Back