It is Official, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger lost Georgia

In an insane move that played into the hands of Stacey Abrams, Raffensperger sent out ballot request forms to the state's 6.9 million "active voters."

How many of those 6.9 millions had died? How many have moved? I have no idea, but in a 2 year period I would say at least a half million, but probably more.

So those who received these ballot requests would know that the addressee was on the Georgia's voting roles. Most people would trash those letters. But others would see an opening for vote fraud, Request a ballot, sign it with the name on the letter received from the Sec of State, and send it in.

To make matters worse, the Gov/Sec of State combo, agreed with Abrams on a Consent Decree that eased signature verification.

Raffensperger, is stupid enough to do it again....the solution is for Georgia State legislators to step-up and establish rules that ensure the integrity of the voting system.

I'm pretty sure Georgia is still there. Its not lost.

And its the voters that gave Georgia to Biden.

I'm more concerned about the upcoming 2 Senate races in Georgia. If the election is honest, I will be satisfied.
The Legislature does have the power to make the election rules but Raffensperger has made up his own rules.
Raff can't make up any rules
TRUE in the sense that the Georgia Legislature is tasked with that responsibility. That is why the Consent Decree was not legal, but nevertheless, it was the executed yardstick in the election, and led to many mail in ballots being counted without scrutiny.

After the fact, when the TRUMP team wanted an audit of the signatures, it turned out that the ballots and the envelopes with the signatures had been separated AND because the ballots had no voter identification, an audit was impossible.

In an insane move that played into the hands of Stacey Abrams, Raffensperger sent out ballot request forms to the state's 6.9 million "active voters."

How many of those 6.9 millions had died? How many have moved? I have no idea, but in a 2 year period I would say at least a half million, but probably more.

So those who received these ballot requests would know that the addressee was on the Georgia's voting roles. Most people would trash those letters. But others would see an opening for vote fraud, Request a ballot, sign it with the name on the letter received from the Sec of State, and send it in.

To make matters worse, the Gov/Sec of State combo, agreed with Abrams on a Consent Decree that eased signature verification.

Raffensperger, is stupid enough to do it again....the solution is for Georgia State legislators to step-up and establish rules that ensure the integrity of the voting system.

Even though I disagree with you on who the voters wanted, as IMO, Fraud gave Biden the edge, I must reiterate that my only interest now is that the coming run-off for the two Senate seats be fair.

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has shown that he cannot run a fair election either thru lack of caring or lack of ability. It is time that Gov. Kemp call a special session so that the State Legislators can formulate a return to an election where all legal votes are counted and all illegal votes are not.

Even though I disagree with you on who the voters wanted, as IMO, Fraud gave Biden the edge, I must reiterate that my only interest now is that the coming run-off for the two Senate seats be fair.

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has shown that he cannot run a fair election either thru lack of caring or lack of ability. It is time that Gov. Kemp call a special session so that the State Legislators can formulate a return to an election where all legal votes are counted and all illegal votes are not.

You're welcome to an opinion. But your opinion remains free of supporting evidence.

You're welcome to an opinion. But your opinion remains free of supporting evidence.
Thank to bonehead Raffensperger, there is no way the ballots can be verified as legitimate. Even if an envelope has a bogus signature, there is no way it can now be attached to a particular ballot.

2nd, during the recount, there was no effort to see how many Biden ONLY votes there was as this is a sign of vote stuffing. No effort to see how many double votes for President which zeros out the ballot.

He has given no report on the presence of GOP poll watchers and GOP vote counters in Democratic strongholds.

He has given no information on how mailed-in ballots were secured while waiting to be counted.

He cannot even be sure that TRUMP votes weren't switched to Biden.

The trouble with your premise is that they also would have had to know what the person's signature looked like. There was nothing insane about it and yes they should do it again.

The consent decree did not change the signature requirements. All it did was change the amount of time that election authorities had to inform them that their ballot was rejected. It required notification within 24 hours if it is 11 days or less before the election.
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is an engineer, he is smart BUT he is not street smart and he got rolled by Stacey Abrams.

He is VERY VERY Clueless and is a great danger to democracy.

Step #1.. Absentee ballot requests must not be sent out to those names on the voting roles, as by the very nature of human movement, those roles have a sizable number of errors.

You are the one who is clueless or a liar. Again they would have to know what someone's signature looks like.
When there is a small normal amount of absentee ballots, the state can compare that signature to the one they have on file when one registers to vote. There should be a Republican and Democrat to look at the signature to make it fair, but with a VERY LARGE number of mail-in ballots it becomes a logistical impossibility.

It is like a flash mob of criminals storms a store! Any security is useless and sometimes even police stand down as the looters take what they will. In the case of mail-in votes, they have to be let thru due to the number of ballots and time constraints.
Sounds like a strategy. For democrats.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, vote fraud is in the democrats DNA.

Jimmy Carter chaired a Commission in 2005 to improve the integrity of Federal Elections. It was determined then that MAIL IN BALLOTS represented the biggest opportunity for vote stealers to be successful.

Here is a race still going on in New York's 22nd Congressional District. Too close to call at this moment and the poor judge has to make a decision on MAIL IN BALLOTS.

I love the cope.....

Cry harder

20201115_113255.jpg

I love the cope.....

Cry harder

View attachment 421279
It is the American People who are gonna be crying because of this stolen election.

TRUMP has accomplished more in 4 years the the previous Presidents have in 40.

THANKS, DONALD for getting us the vaccine for Covid 19 with your brilliant operation warp speed. and staying out of foreign wars and increasing the income of middle-class families and fighting to protect Christians and religious minorities around the world and fighting for free-speech restoration and for taking on the fascist deep-state.

Yes, vote fraud is in the democrats DNA.

Jimmy Carter chaired a Commission in 2005 to improve the integrity of Federal Elections. It was determined then that MAIL IN BALLOTS represented the biggest opportunity for vote stealers to be successful.

Here is a race still going on in New York's 22nd Congressional District. Too close to call at this moment and the poor judge has to make a decision on MAIL IN BALLOTS.

[/QUOTE]
It is difficult to think of bonehead from the Republican side. Repubs have to have the right conditions to win. Even in an easier state. To be that sure of ones self is arrogant. Progs could do that all day long. But they become so self confident they screw up at times.

I'm more concerned about the upcoming 2 Senate races in Georgia. If the election is honest, I will be satisfied.
The Legislature does have the power to make the election rules but Raffensperger has made up his own rules.
TRUE in the sense that the Georgia Legislature is tasked with that responsibility. That is why the Consent Decree was not legal, but nevertheless, it was the executed yardstick in the election, and led to many mail in ballots being counted without scrutiny.

After the fact, when the TRUMP team wanted an audit of the signatures, it turned out that the ballots and the envelopes with the signatures had been separated AND because the ballots had no voter identification, an audit was impossible.

The state already requires local election officials to inform voters within 3 days if their ballots are rejected. The consent decree says changes that to 24 hours if it is within 10 days of the election. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. There is no evidence that they were not scrutinized. Garbage like you attacks people who are doing their job just because your guy lost.

It's been recorded in the history books that so few read or care about.
They’ve been burned.

They've been burned? Really? Got a link to where the USA had a book burning for history books?
I was being slightly figurative.
Destroying statues, renaming sports teams and venues, striking people from historic records, banning books — yes, it’s happening.
Are you blind? You been living under a rock?
Thanks for pointing out the best things that happened on Trump`s watch. You forgot about the KKK flag being booted from NACAR. :auiqs.jpg:

"Well, we did it, but Trump was President while we did it, so it's his fault!"

The state already requires local election officials to inform voters within 3 days if their ballots are rejected. The consent decree says changes that to 24 hours if it is within 10 days of the election. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. There is no evidence that they were not scrutinized. Garbage like you attacks people who are doing their job just because your guy lost.
It is IMPOSSIBLE that they were scrutinized, in that there was not the manpower available to do so. Add to the fact that in Democratic counties it is highly unlikely that a Republican was even present.

The Consent Decree required 3 election officials to sign off on a invalid vote, contributing to the difficulty of reaching an honest vote,

Biden is a cheater and you condone cheating!

It is IMPOSSIBLE that they were scrutinized, in that there was not the manpower available to do so. Add to the fact that in Democratic counties it is highly unlikely that a Republican was even present.

The Consent Decree required 3 election officials to sign off on a invalid vote, contributing to the difficulty of reaching an honest vote,

Biden is a cheater and you condone cheating!

So you say. The vote was honest.

TRUMP IS THE MAZI TRYING TO STEAL THE ELECTION.

Is Sydney Powell President Trump's General Sherman? I saw a documentary on General Sherman.........it covered his campaign going through the slave owning, democrat party South during the Civil War, the war the democrats started to keep black human beings as slaves.
The point was made that to keep Sherman's march secret, he didn't send dispatches back to Washington or to General Grant....he went dark, in the Civil War sense.
Now.....as we saw last week, Sydney Powell went dark....she was released from any connection to the Trump team....and has now launched her campaign...curiously enough, another march through Georgia.......just like Sherman....
Is Sydney Powell President Trump's Sherman? Is this march through Georgia going to be the second march of Sherman through democrat party controlled Georgia?
That remains to be seen.....
Even if she doesn't manage to save Trump, maybe she can save the Union...by destroying the democrat party's voter fraud operation.......saving the two Senate races, and maybe ending the democrat party's attack on our election process....

Is Sydney Powell President Trump's General Sherman? I saw a documentary on General Sherman.........it covered his campaign going through the slave owning, democrat party South during the Civil War, the war the democrats started to keep black human beings as slaves.
The point was made that to keep Sherman's march secret, he didn't send dispatches back to Washington or to General Grant....he went dark, in the Civil War sense.
Now.....as we saw last week, Sydney Powell went dark....she was released from any connection to the Trump team....and has now launched her campaign...curiously enough, another march through Georgia.......just like Sherman....
Is Sydney Powell President Trump's Sherman? Is this march through Georgia going to be the second march of Sherman through democrat party controlled Georgia?
Even if she doesn't manage to save Trump, maybe she can save the Union...by destroying the democrat party's voter fraud operation.......saving the two Senate races, and maybe ending the democrat party's attack on our election process....
We know what the Democrats were like 160 years ago and we don`t need a history lesson from someone who would`ve rode with J.W. Booth if he had any guts. Gun huggers are cowards at heart.

Trump is once again way ahead of his smooth brained competition.

Months before the election he entered a couple of EOs making it treason to use foreign sources for election software and for voter fraud in general. This places criminal proceedings under military courts potentially.
Trump had DHS set up some type of surveillance system on the ballots themselves. I suspect that they can count legit ballots in real-time.
The use of the Kraken military IT software that can track information across a very large network in real-time has apparently been applied to the election and Trump was in the Eisenhower Executive building during election night, and rumor is that he was in a SCIF watching the election through the cable TV feeds and the Kraken data feeds together.
They seem to be using the Kraken data to tell them where to look and how for ballot fraud, and not presenting the Kraken data itself.

Trump and Giuliani have been right about Biden in Ukraine, the Russia collusion goosse chase, the Flynn fiasco and so much more.
He has given heads-up and gentle signals that he was watching the election closely and the Dimocraps just could not help themselves and cheated anyway at voter fraud several orders of magnitude larger than ever before.

When Trump says he will win this in the courts, dude, I just believe him with little doubt in my mind whatsoever.

We know what the Democrats were like 160 years ago and we don`t need a history lesson from someone who would`ve rode with J.W. Booth if he had any guts. Gun huggers are cowards at heart.

What? Look....it is Thanksgiving and all......but should you really be drinking this early?

Forum List

Back