It is now time for a "Soft" Military Draft

I will agree with that, but you forgot to mention the US. I doubt very much we know how much our corrupt government spends the war machine.

You're kidding right? Congress and the press constantly dogs the U.S. military regarding their spending.

Why would you hate something that’s true? Are you a warmonger? Do you believe the US military is defending the nation by invading other nations? Do you work for a war profiteering corporation?

I've never worked for any corporation doing business with the U.S. military.

The U.S. didn't have anyone killed in Afghanistan in the last year and a half.

Some war...
I don't think it's a war, I think it's a form of colonization. That didn't work, bigly!

But the politicians want to call it a war, I guess because we don't do colonization supposedly, but they don't actually fight it as a war. Or ever win, or ever quit till driven out, as they were last week.

You know, Churchill supervised FOUR big evacuations (Gallipoli, Greece, Dunkirk, and Greece) and was pretty discouraged about them --- evacuations are not how you win wars, he said. His wars were all real wars, however, not colonization. (They did that, too, but unlike us, they knew the difference.) Sometimes the situation becomes unwinnable and you just gotta cut and run in the middle of the night --- which is when Churchill and Biden both did it, except for Dunkirk.

I don't think this is especially remarkable. So we lost the pretend war, and we evacuated. This is popular, and I don't think it will hurt Biden. Going back now is what would hurt him!! That would be fatally indecisive, and besides, how could we win when we just lost the whole country? Not doable.

Forum List

Back