It Is Now 'Official': Joe Biden Is WORSE Than Jimmy Carter

The 1980s. In late 1980 and early 1981, the Fed once again tightened the money supply. This resulted in mortgage rates reaching an all time-high of 18.45% by early 1981.

Long lines, high prices and fisticuffs: The 1970s gas shortages fueled bedlam in America​

Iran hostage rescue mission ends in disaster​

The Senate began an investigation into Billy Carter's activities after it was disclosed that Libya had given Billy over $200,000 for unclear reasons.

Some memory joggers from the Carter years.

The 1980s. In late 1980 and early 1981, the Fed once again tightened the money supply. This resulted in mortgage rates reaching an all time-high of 18.45% by early 1981.

Long lines, high prices and fisticuffs: The 1970s gas shortages fueled bedlam in America​

Iran hostage rescue mission ends in disaster​

The Senate began an investigation into Billy Carter's activities after it was disclosed that Libya had given Billy over $200,000 for unclear reasons.

Some memory joggers from the Carter years.

We had really bad intel on Iran.. Our people were too close to the Shah's inner circle of elites.

surada
Well take a look at the mess Carter left. Inflation was through the roof and the price of gas kept going up and up because of the false no oil BS. We had the folks at our Iran embassy kidnapped and held for years. It took Reagan to straighten things out and get the country back on track.

I lived through that so don't tell me Carter was a good POTUS. He was the worst. He was the last Dem I voted for as President.

I voted for that man and boy did I regret it. Just like I'm sure some who voted for Bidung regret their vote.
Carter managed to do something that economists thought impossible. He created stagflation: run away inflation coupled with economic stagnation. I lived through his years as well and agree he was the worst president to ever complete a term. We'll have to wait and see about Biden.

I know he played the hand he was dealt.
He made it all worse......he was horrible and then blamed it on regular people..........he does exactally what you guys say republicans do.......Listen to the Malaise Speech..........Carter had a high IQ, but he didn't know shit on how to be President........he was another Biden......Pubs had some controversy and the Dems/media put in the stealth candidate who was unfit........

I mean Iran expected retaliation and thats why there was so much terrorism in the 80s, then Reagan shit on Quaddfi, and it stopped, until Clinton was in office and pussied up again......you can't be a bitch on the world stage.......and Carter was......even the Allylotolha said he was shocked Carter did nothing......

And the economy......he used price controls........they are AWFUL.....AWFUL......AWFUL........

Uhhh hate to break the news to you but you need to stop listening to the corporate controlled media that carter was the worst president ever bs they been saying fir decades,Carter did not go and start wwl,well,the Vietnam war or Korean War or the Mideast wars.warmonger presidents are the worst abd every president from Reagan all the way up to Obama were warmongers.they call carter the worst president ever mainly cause of long gas lines which was the result of Nixon’s policys that led to it. Every president after carter except for trump was much worse than him by leaps and bounds and there are too many before him that were easily far worse than him as well.
Carter allowed our Ambassador to Afghanistan to be murdered.

Weakness in the face of terror emboldened the moslems leading to the Iran hostage crisis, and all of the rest of the mess that followed.

Speaking as a leftist, like COVID and State Govs. crashing the ecomoney, Xiden is Trump's fault.

Forum List

Back