It is Not Over

• There are 81 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
  • In 45 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
  • In 34 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff
  • In 2 cases President Trump is the defendant
  • In 72 cases illegal voting is alleged
  • In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented
  • 30 cases remain active
Saying there was no fraud is not doing any good. People are going to fight until the evidence is heard.
And now we know the courts didn’t allow a single instance of evidence of fraud to be presented to date.
Americans are livid with the actions that took place in the 2020 election and believe the election was stolen. There are numerous reasons for this.

I keep telling people, the PROOF the election was a rip off is that none of the evidence has even been heard or tested, yet every media outlet from Day One bleated "baseless" Trump allegations. Biden is an ILLEGAL president, his is a coup upon the WH, he has no business being there, the democrats have staged a fake sedition to cover up their real insurrection, the people of 1/6 were patriots who need freed, our government has been seized by the democrats, and now they are doing their absolute best to muzzle Trump and all who questioned the election and discredit and bury the entire topic and make it go away as a mere "conspiracy theory."

The evidence needs laid out and examined openly, tested and proven false, otherwise, we have a whole lot of democrats and others that need arrested, charged with treason, and stood before a firing squad NO LESS.

NO LESS.

Last edited:
Saying there was no fraud is not doing any good. People are going to fight until the evidence is heard.
So what good then can come out of these cases?

What good? For GOD'S SAKE, man, your government has been seized by an illegal coup, and your answer is that the election is over so just let them stay in power even if it proven they don't belong? Do you think they've done all of this for altruistic reasons??? :banghead:

• In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented
  • 30 cases remain active

Look . . . I am just as pissed off about the 2020 presidential election as any patriotic American. That being said, what is over is the Trump presidency. No court decision is going to put Trump back in the Oval Office. No judge anywhere, at any level is going to get involved in that kind of business, the business of potentially cracking the foundation of our civilization. So what good then can come out of these cases? The time for Trump to act was when he still wielded the full power of the POTUS. He chose not to act, not to hold the election again and now he's out and corpse Biden is in.

As if that bitch could “hold the election again”. What country do you think this is?

• 30 cases remain active

Look . . . I am just as pissed off about the 2020 presidential election as any patriotic American. That being said, what is over is the Trump presidency. No court decision is going to put Trump back in the Oval Office. No judge anywhere, at any level is going to get involved in that kind of business, the business of potentially cracking the foundation of our civilization. So what good then can come out of these cases? The time for Trump to act was when he still wielded the full power of the POTUS. He to act, not to hold the election again and now he's out and corpse Biden is in.

But no one should miss how deeply they fear Trump and his resonance in America, as it can be seen in their attempts to smear and imprison him.
It’s better to be feared than respected – the mantra of authoritarian despots throughout history, Trump being the latest example.

How about you try to prove that, C_Chamber_Pot:

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies.

And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.
It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.

Enjoy your life devoid of any character or honesty whatsoever.
Now the Orange Buffoon is gone there is a lot more honesty going on.

ROFL.gif
THAT'S A LIE.

Dispute the facts not the source. The NYT,WP,CNN, and all the networks are known liars. Do not talk to me about sources.

WP and NYT are very credible sources.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:No they are not. They have been caught in lies many times. One lie lasted three years.

Yes, they are. Whenever they have been found incorrect, they have apologised or retracted. It is the nature of journalism. In the case of Stephen Glass, they fired his arse. You are wrong - for a change...

• 30 cases remain active

Look . . . I am just as pissed off about the 2020 presidential election as any patriotic American. That being said, what is over is the Trump presidency. No court decision is going to put Trump back in the Oval Office. No judge anywhere, at any level is going to get involved in that kind of business, the business of potentially cracking the foundation of our civilization. So what good then can come out of these cases? The time for Trump to act was when he still wielded the full power of the POTUS. He to act, not to hold the election again and now he's out and corpse Biden is in.

But no one should miss how deeply they fear Trump and his resonance in America, as it can be seen in their attempts to smear and imprison him.

That fucker is worthy of fear. He's as corrupt as they come and he had the fucking presidency. He's smeared himself and his incompetence is the only thing that saved us....given the weird devotion that you morons have for him.

He may yet be imprisoned. It is what he deserves. Trial first, though. You wouldn't be afraid of that, would ya?

• 30 cases remain active

And now we know the courts didn’t allow a single instance of evidence of fraud to be presented to date.
Americans are livid with the actions that took place in the 2020 election and believe the election was stolen. There are numerous reasons for this.

Well it is important how but it is important on how you frame fraud. Is it a matter of a few cases or major fraud in the thousands. It also which side of the political spectrum who committed fraud. Trump lawyers did not even claim voter fraud in most of the cases. They were more of a challenge to procedures at the state level.

Voter fraud happens and the heritage foundation keep good records. Still it is to small for it to matter in a national election. It also happens on both sides. Yet they get caught.

Vote fraud still has to be proven in a court of law. As more than half the cases have been thrown out.

So if people want to hang their hat on voter fraud based on two digit numbers and happening in local or state elections then get excited about it.

If people want to claim massive voter fraud that caused Trump the election then take it court and prove it.

Repeating it over and over amongst others is just delusional. Take it to court and accept the verdict.

Opinions only matter in a court of law when it required deliberations and hearing both sides of the story. A final judgment is made and then it is time to go home or appeal it to the next level.

Enjoy your life devoid of any character or honesty whatsoever.
Now the Orange Buffoon is gone there is a lot more honesty going on.

View attachment 448082 THAT'S A LIE.
All politicians lie, or tell mistruths, or don't sometimes fully disclose something on an issue. However, I have never seen in my lifetime (and the first president I remember is Nixon), the pure unadulterated, continual - almost daily - lying the Orange Buffoon did. It was just a case of continual verbal diarrhoea spilling from his mouth and tapped from his fingers.

You guys crack me up. It's like a guy jay walks and another guy murders somebody. They are both things against the criminal code, but only a right-wing, loon, Deplorable would give them moral equivalency.

• 30 cases remain active

That fucker is worthy of fear. He's as corrupt as they come and he had the fucking presidency. He's smeared himself and his incompetence is the only thing that saved us....given the weird devotion that you morons have for him.

He may yet be imprisoned. It is what he deserves. Trial first, though. You wouldn't be afraid of that, would ya?

I disagree. He is nothing but a clown. He is worthy of derision, being laughed at, with a slight tip of the hat how he has managed to fool so many people. To be fair, the vast majority are dumb as posts, but he went big and caught a lot in his web of lies and deceit.

All politicians lie, or tell mistruths, or don't sometimes fully disclose something on an issue. However, I have never seen in my lifetime (and the first president I remember is Nixon), the pure unadulterated, continual - almost daily - lying the Orange Buffoon did. It was just a case of continual verbal diarrhoea spilling from his mouth and tapped from his fingers.

The problem is that most of Trump's lies were of little consequence, mere exaggerations, his style of speaking from selling a product as a CEO. Just one of Obama's lies equaled 10,000 Trump lies. Right in line with Hillary and I see now how Biden is shaping up.

Sorry Freaky, the truth IS out.

Where is it? Show it to me! Tell me where you saw it!

65 lower court judges and 2 Supreme Court cases agree!

Accurate List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active – And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

• 30 cases remain active

So what good then can come out of these cases?

What good? For GOD'S SAKE, man, your government has been seized by an illegal coup, and your answer is that the election is over so just let them stay in power even if it proven they don't belong? Do you think they've done all of this for altruistic reasons??? :banghead:

You are missing my point by a mile, which is to say what remedies remain for changing or reversing the outcome? Do you believe any court in our land can remove Biden and reinstall Donald Trump? What good guys remain to prove anything to? I am certainly not saying "let them stay in power", however, I am saying, "What the hell can we do about it?" No one I'm aware of has organized patriots under a centralized command. No minutemen exist. No good guys remain. I just hate to see good Americans stuck in some fantasy loop believing Trump is going to magically reappear in the White House and make everything fine and dandy again.

Forum List

Back