It is just a piece of cloth to the Marxist morons who visit this site.

To many the flag is nothing more than something they use to cover their crimes against The People. They wave some flags, say some prayers and then start tying nooses.
Booga booga.

bubba-wallce-noose-hoax-2.jpg

Any veteran that was ever in combat in a foreign country will tell you the sight of an American flag meant a place of friends and safety.
An immigrant fleeing some 3rd world hell hole see's the American flag as a symbol of refuge, freedom, and safety.
A liberal loon see's the American flag is a vile flag of hatred than needs burned and stomped on. They are mentally ill maggots. ... :cuckoo:
Every person buried in this sacred place has fought and died for that piece of cloth. I wonder if the desecration will happen here also.

I heard that an attempt was made.

During the Revolutionary War, men fought against a tyrannical government who at the time had the strongest military on the planet, just for this piece of cloth.
In 1861 Democrat Slave Owners decided that they didnt want to be under the FLAG of FREEDOM, so broke away and went to war, which over 600,000 people died, all over that piece of cloth.
But nobody can explain why today's GOP now celebrates and defends those "1861 Democrat slave owners"
You are such an idiot....
George Wallace, and Al Gore's father along with Robert KKK Byrd terrorized blacks during the 1960s not the republicans. You are a great example of the failure of public education.
Why do Trumpist republicans now celebrate the confederacy, it's flags and statues? Why do they celebrate the confederacy that George Wallace, Al Gore's father, and Robert Byrd viewed as heroes?

I have seen NO one celebrating the Confederacy. I see people objecting to the censorship of history and the pulling down of statues in an attempt to remove them from out culture...which could actually a first step to try to remove the true history of the Democratic Party's support of slavery. Without these reminders of the prominent Democrats who fought for slavery, we might forget they were (and still are) the Party of Racism.
a statute may replicate a character in history yet is not representative of all history. The Southern Democrats supported a slave nation the Unionist fought and died for the North. So your attempts to hide history is noted.

I'm not trying to hide history, you whimpering simp. I'm saying drag it out into the open so we know who and what they were. Everyone of the people whose statues you want to eliminate were Democrats and as soon as you can erase history, you'll start denying Democrats had any role in slavery.

During the Revolutionary War, men fought against a tyrannical government who at the time had the strongest military on the planet, just for this piece of cloth.
In 1861 Democrat Slave Owners decided that they didnt want to be under the FLAG of FREEDOM, so broke away and went to war, which over 600,000 people died, all over that piece of cloth.
But nobody can explain why today's GOP now celebrates and defends those "1861 Democrat slave owners"
George Wallace, and Al Gore's father along with Robert KKK Byrd terrorized blacks during the 1960s not the republicans. You are a great example of the failure of public education.
Why do Trumpist republicans now celebrate the confederacy, it's flags and statues? Why do they celebrate the confederacy that George Wallace, Al Gore's father, and Robert Byrd viewed as heroes?

I have seen NO one celebrating the Confederacy. I see people objecting to the censorship of history and the pulling down of statues in an attempt to remove them from out culture...which could actually a first step to try to remove the true history of the Democratic Party's support of slavery. Without these reminders of the prominent Democrats who fought for slavery, we might forget they were (and still are) the Party of Racism.
a statute may replicate a character in history yet is not representative of all history. The Southern Democrats supported a slave nation the Unionist fought and died for the North. So your attempts to hide history is noted.

I'm not trying to hide history, you whimpering simp. I'm saying drag it out into the open so we know who and what they were. Everyone of the people whose statues you want to eliminate were Democrats and as soon as you can erase history, you'll start denying Democrats had any role in slavery.
Don't quite yer day job cause you suck at logic...

And you stick with your ditch digging because you don't know anything about history.

To many the flag is nothing more than something they use to cover their crimes against The People. They wave some flags, say some prayers and then start tying nooses.

No one is talking about Democrats
Talking about you people who can make any kind of horrible crap into a grand patriotic endeavor with just a few flags, fireworks and that jackass that sings "God bless the U.S.A.". Can't you just see it? After a few minutes of that and you will gladly do anything they want. It's why Trump is desperate to be holding rallies. He knows you are all suckers for a patriotic song and dance.

Talking about you people who can make any kind of horrible crap into a grand patriotic endeavor with just a few flags, fireworks and that jackass that sings "God bless the U.S.A.". Can't you just see it? After a few minutes of that and you will gladly do anything they want. It's why Trump is desperate to be holding rallies. He knows you are all suckers for a patriotic song and dance.
You suck at getting people to agree with you.

And you stick with your ditch digging because you don't know anything about history.
I am retired dopey and you keep forgetting the Democratic Party split during the Civil War which guess what I don't care because that was 150 years ago. Your inability to have any rational to understand that things have changed since 1861 is not my problem.

Nobody can explain what GOP are actually “celebrating” any Democrat slave owners.

While Democrats don't support patriotism and the United States? You didn't mean to admit that, did you moron? LOL!

I am retired dopey and you keep forgetting the Democratic Party split during the Civil War which guess what I don't care because that was 150 years ago. Your inability to have any rational to understand that things have changed since 1861 is not my problem.

LOL! Retired? I had no idea you were just senile. I thought you were a dumbass. Funny how the Democratic Party which you claimed "split" is STILL the same Party as it was 150 years ago.

While Democrats don't support patriotism and the United States? You didn't mean to admit that, did you moron? LOL!
You seriously don't get that patriotic displays very often have an ulterior motive that is not necessarily in our best interests. Every American politician ever, even the ones you despise, has used patriotism to sell their candidacy and agenda. Don't you ever look behind the flag to see if something rotten hides there?

Besides.

Real patriotism is defined by what you are willing the sacrifice for the sake of the country/state/town/neighbor.

I was asked, why i would kill someone who had come into my yard, tore down my flag on my property and burned it, as supposedly a "life", except those that inside a womb, are more important than some piece of cloth. Of course the original intent was to show how many US citizens died for that piece of cloth, but got hijacked by the gay flag, which i truly despise. But back to the question, since it is only a piece of cloth, why would some idiot want to come into my yard, tear it down and burn it? What did that piece of cloth ever do to that person? It isnt the cloth that is the issue, it is the EVIL of the person who wants to destroy, and i swore and oath, to defend this country from that EVIL.

You seriously don't get that patriotic displays very often have an ulterior motive that is not necessarily in our best interests. Every American politician ever, even the ones you despise, has used patriotism to sell their candidacy and agenda. Don't you ever look behind the flag to see if something rotten hides there?

Besides.

Real patriotism is defined by what you are willing the sacrifice for the sake of the country/state/town/neighbor.

You admitted what you admitted. The horse is dead, you should stop trying to beat it.

nationtop.jpg

In 1812 men fought again, against that same government who wanted their property back, because of what the usurpers did in making their country free, just for a piece of cloth.
In 1815 Andrew Jackson, slave owner and Military man at the time, fought once again against the tyrannical government of England for the battle of New Orleans, just for a piece of cloth.
So many people have died fighting to keep that piece of cloth from being desecrated by touching the Earth, those who carried that piece of cloth proudly held it high, and even when they knew that they were dying, kept it up so someone else could carry it on.

Just for that piece of cloth..
These Bolshevik Bastards are the lowest pieces of filth on the planet !!!
A crawling insect is a higher life form than these losers

Well, really, it's not as if anyone didn't already know it.

Besides.

Leftists always seem willing to sacrifice their neighbors' homes and businesses, and other people's tax dollars to replace destroyed public property.

What I don't understand is why it's perfectly legal to deface and burn the American flag.
But if you deface and burn a Gay Pride Rainbow flag you can be arrested for arson and a hate crime. ... :dunno:
I agree, Muslims who burn our flag should be arrested, and thrown out of the country. So don't let anyone catch you doing that again.

Forum List

Back