It is entirely possible that the entire world is a Russian asset!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
With the exception of our wackadoodle leftist friends. They are obviously as pure as the wind driven snow.....

Seriously tho, this absurd Russian OBSESSION is a bonus for Republicans imo. It's so ridiculous that not only do we want you to keep producing tinfoil stories but we get a laugh at the same time.

ANYONE, including former prestigious members of the left, will be subject to this accusation if they do not tow the party line.

Gabbards a Russian asset? Ridiculous
Bill Mahr a Russian asset? Hilarious

The Democrat party has completely lost its shit

Sincerely,
Russian Asset

OKAY I ADMIT IT

hqdefault.jpg

With the exception of our wackadoodle leftist friends. They are obviously as pure as the wind driven snow.....

Seriously tho, this absurd Russian OBSESSION is a bonus for Republicans imo. It's so ridiculous that not only do we want you to keep producing tinfoil stories but we get a laugh at the same time.

ANYONE, including former prestigious members of the left, will be subject to this accusation if they do not tow the party line.

Sincerely,
Russian Asset
I didn't hear-how is Maher a Russian asset?

• Banned

Sincerely,
Russian Asset
I didn't hear-how is Maher a Russian asset?
Some buffoon on CNN implied it when he was calling out the left on his show.

Sincerely,
Russian Asset
Strawman. An argument easy to tackle but which is not being made by anyone.
so if you can prove that not every person in the planet is a Russian asset, then you get a winner sticker.

Russian assets are everywhere. It's clear to me that flacaltenn is a Russian asset.

Da... Comrade.. I've been caught.. But am i really a Russian agent like Tulsi Gabbard? OR -- am I double or triple agent and just good at punking both sides... Hmmmm.....

riff on Dr. Pepper..

I'm a Russian, you're a Russian, he's a Russian, she's a Russian, --- Wouldn't you like to be a Russian too???

:777:

Forum List

Back