It Is DONE - Welcome To Being Treated Just Like Every Other Business in the US Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc....

The "answer" is false. It's not true. Fabricated. Fake. Incorrect.

I'm looking for an answer that's not made up.
it answered your question. he said it didn't say it. question answered. Can you read?

The "answer" is false. It's not true. Fabricated. Fake. Incorrect.

I'm looking for an answer that's not made up.
it answered your question. he said it didn't say it. question answered. Can you read?
He also said it did say it. He can’t keep his story straight.

Section 230 has nothing to do with common carrier.

It's Done.... Twitter is now free to exercise whatever control it wants, run its company any way it wants....without any Government 'Liability Shield' just like so many other companies and businesses across this country have to do every day.....

'On Thursday, President Donald Trump signed an executive order to strip social media companies of their “liability shield” if they engage in censorship or political content.'

Welcome to being treated just like every other business, Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc....

:)

THank fucking GOD.

He has no idea what he's saying. He's all over the map and doesn't make any sense.

That's what happens when you're an idiot.
he corrected himself. so what?
It doesn't appear to me he did correct himself, just shifted his story. At the end of the day, he's claiming some nonsense about common carriers, which has nothing to do with section 230 and demonstrates his abject ignorance.

When China’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Lijian Zhao falsely accused the US Army of bringing the coronavirus to the city of Wuhan, Twitter did nothing

Trump utilized his social media platforms in 2016 like no one before, bypassing the media establishment to speak directly with the American people.

Twitter, like today’s Democrat Party, realizes they cannot defend their actions and globalist worldview to the American people, so they resort to attempts at silencing Trump and his millions of supporters.

Forum List

Back