It has to STOP!

What reality is....Woman kicking 30 yard kickoffs and getting awards. And the same insanity pushed on quotas that has diminished us all. On great women it has made them look like whores as the quotas has dragged toilet cleaners with them. Everything costs several times more because of it and the amount of males in poverty is growing massively.

Are you trying to outcrazy Dale today? The only people who whine about quotas are underachieving white men.

We know that poll watchers that were suppose to be allowed to view the counting of mail in ballots were physically threatened and not allowed to do their due diligence.

Okay, Dmitri, we know that this election will fill you with years of crazy conspiracy theories... I think Roger Stone was talking today about boats from North Korea delivering ballots.

Not really.. The anti-Trumpers in the FBI/Intel/Obama Admin went after the legitimacy of the LAST election for FOUR FULL YEARS and even TODAY -- YOU can't say that Trump is a legitimate president -- can you?
Republicans, almost to a man, used the false claim that Obama was born in Kenya to deligitimize his Presidency from day zero. For eight long years.

GTFOH w/that BS!!!
526blog_kick.jpg

"almost to a man" You say ... :auiqs.jpg:

Sheesh .. where do you get this crap.. :dunno:

.. and by the way .. Obama was just a so-so President .. all on his own... even you could have accomplished more..

I think Lumpy would make better Rock Bottom than a Felix. ;)

latest

Ah .. the extent of your illiterate lefty education I see..

Nah, Felix was one of the few shows I watched when I was a kid.

079.gif

Well .. I guess I can cut a Felix fan some slack.. ;)

That was a first and you mean to try and spin it that there were only a chosen few capable of counting ballots and running them through the tabulator and that all five battleground states shut down the alleged counting at the same time but yet there were people around to take in fresh deliveries of ballots that were not delivered by USPS vehicles? You betcha, Joe Blowhard, the bloated, card carrying commie.

I'm sure all the counters were crisis actors.

View attachment 424807

We know that poll watchers that were suppose to be allowed to view the counting of mail in ballots were physically threatened and not allowed to do their due diligence. Had leftard poll watchers been denied access to inspect mail-in ballots? Fat fucks like yourself would be screaming "FRAUD!!!!" and you damn well know it and in that case, you would have every reason to question voter outcome. If a leftard was in the lead by hundreds of thousands of votes and all the sudden the counting stopped and ballots suddenly appeared if by magic that only voted in the presidential race for the opposing party? Those like yourself would be marching in protest. The fraud has been exposed and so saliently that the majority of Americans will never accept Pedo Joe ...should the courts refuse to do their jobs. It's not over by a longshot, Joe Blowhard......not at all.
Thanks

If bonified poll watchers from an opposition party are denied access to a vote counting process, there is obviously something crooked going on.

One would expect that in Communist Russia or in NAZI Germany. It is sickening that this is passed over as a nothingburger by the Main-Stream Media.

Democrats loved this so much... and they never stopped. .View attachment 424193 .. in fact .. they persistently got worse...

She was fired for that... not sure what your complaint is.

mmm .. let me help you out .. the bottom line hypocrisy and memory loss of the left, the constant (TDS) and unrelenting hate towards Trump and different points of view..

I could blather on but it's like pissing into the wind .. kinda messy..

Last edited:
mmm .. let me help you out .. the bottom line hypocrisy and memory loss of the left, the constant (TDS) and unrelenting hate towards Trump and different points of view..

Yeah, it's kind of funny that a guy who made his career on HATE is the subject of hatred.

Let's not forget, the only thing that differentiated Trump from the other 10 or so GOP idiots peddling the same bad ideas is that he was open about his racism.

Yeah, it's kind of funny that a guy who made his career on HATE is the subject of hatred.

Let's not forget, the only thing that differentiated Trump from the other 10 or so GOP idiots peddling the same bad ideas is that he was open about his racism.

Joe, the fat fuck and card carryin' commie that fears guns unless they are in the hands of commies? One would be hard pressed to find a poster here that has spewed more hatred than you......while claiming to be part of the "anti-hatred" brigade of angst-filled pussies.

Off topic, I created a thread about our exchanges and did a poll of which one of us made the better argument? Let's just say that your fat ass was kicked in ways that not even I expected. NO ONE came to your defense....not even one of your fellow leftards wanted to claim you as one of their own. That's gotta hurt in a major way, Joe fat fuck, the bloated blowhard........

(snicker)

Off topic, I created a thread about our exchanges and did a poll of which one of us made the better argument? Let's just say that your fat ass was kicked in ways that not even I expected. NO ONE came to your defense....not even one of your fellow leftards wanted to claim you as one of their own. That's gotta hurt in a major way, Joe fat fuck, the bloated blowhard........

I'm very happy for you... you need to get a life.

I'm very happy for you... you need to get a life.
You spend more time here than I do, Joe Fat-fuck....and the beautiful part of this simple equation is that I always kick that fat ass of yours with minimal ease and effort.....like shooting fish in the proverbial "barrel". No one came to your defense, Joe Fat Fuck.......not even one.

OUCH!

(snicker)

You spend more time here than I do, Joe Fat-fuck....and the beautiful part of this simple equation is that I always kick that fat ass of yours with minimal ease and effort.....like shooting fish in the proverbial "barrel". No one came to your defense, Joe Fat Fuck.......not even one.

Naw, guy, you act like a crazy person and I'm the only one here who pays even a little attention to you...

It's kind of like being the one kind person who gives a dollar to the crazy stewbum... you never get rid of him

Most other people in this forum have the good sense to avoid you.

Naw, guy, you act like a crazy person and I'm the only one here who pays even a little attention to you...

It's kind of like being the one kind person who gives a dollar to the crazy stewbum... you never get rid of him

Most other people in this forum have the good sense to avoid you.
Plenty of posters chimed in on the thread I created concerning your fuel-fooled rants of nothingness. Not a single leftard chimed in on your behalf and defended you. That has to be a tremendous blow to that fragile ego of yours. Seems that even your fellow commies wish to "distance' themselves from you....wow!

(snicker)

Plenty of posters chimed in on the thread I created concerning your fuel-fooled rants of nothingness. Not a single leftard chimed in on your behalf and defended you. That has to be a tremendous blow to that fragile ego of yours. Seems that even your fellow commies wish to "distance' themselves from you....wow!

Naw, all those posters are Crisis Actors...

Probably because no one knows where it is.... but I'm sure you shared it with all your nutter buddies and maybe a few wingnuts that are unhappy I've mocked them.

So you go on, buddy, with your little obsession because I've made you look silly so many times... you are a very silly man.

Naw, all those posters are Crisis Actors...

Probably because no one knows where it is.... but I'm sure you shared it with all your nutter buddies and maybe a few wingnuts that are unhappy I've mocked them.

So you go on, buddy, with your little obsession because I've made you look silly so many times... you are a very silly man.
Poor Joe Fat-fuck, the bloated, card carrying commie seems to be struggling with the fact that not even one of his comrades cared enough to "step up" to the plate and be counted on your behalf.
Hell, even you didn't want to defend yourself ....even though you boldly declared that no one would chime in if I created a thread.......you duck, dodge, deflect and flat out ignore facts and data that utterly destroys your contentions. You define the very definition of a "blow hard"

(snicker)

Hell, even you didn't want to defend yourself ....even though you boldly declared that no one would chime in if I created a thread.......you duck, dodge, deflect and flat out ignore facts and data that utterly destroys your contentions. You define the very definition of a "blow hard"

Yeah, guy, I think if any leftists saw it at all, they probably do what they do when they see most of your threads... they said, 'Man, that guy is fucking crazy" and walked over to another forum.

I do remember the thread where you "left" and most people were saying, "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

You know JoeB .. you should attempt to be right once in a while just to throw people off... and cheer up a bit, it's the Christmas season..

You know JoeB .. you should attempt to be right once in a while just to throw people off... and cheer up bit, it's the Christmas season..

Unlike the Right Wing, I can admit when I'm wrong.

I supported Bush. He was a fucking disaster. I was wrong. If Biden screws up, I'll be the first to get on here and denounce him.

Unlike you wingnuts, who are happily drinking the Orange Koolaid while Cheetoh Jesus is burning down the compound.

You know JoeB .. you should attempt to be right once in a while just to throw people off... and cheer up bit, it's the Christmas season..

Unlike the Right Wing, I can admit when I'm wrong.

I supported Bush. He was a fucking disaster. I was wrong. If Biden screws up, I'll be the first to get on here and denounce him.

Unlike you wingnuts, who are happily drinking the Orange Koolaid while Cheetoh Jesus is burning down the compound.

:disbelief:

What a whiner. Investigate crimes and prosecute. Otherwise he should quit if he can't handle his job.
The current loserPresident is the biggest whiner in modern political history.

SNAP OUT OF IT!

Not really.. The anti-Trumpers in the FBI/Intel/Obama Admin went after the legitimacy of the LAST election for FOUR FULL YEARS and even TODAY -- YOU can't say that Trump is a legitimate president -- can you?
Obama made a deal w/the banksters
$$$ runs this country, not elections or any sort of quaint 'democracy' notion
we don't even really have choices, just ultimatums
such are failed nations....:( ~S~

Forum List

Back