It got very nasty at times last night

decker

Oct 12, 2012
i thought at one point they going to fight. Were very close to each other at some pojnts.

It did get kind of exciting at times!!

Boy - Obama did NOT want Romney talking about his pension and where his money was invested! Lol! He came right out of his seat to shut Romney up!!!

It did get kind of exciting at times!!

Boy - Obama did NOT want Romney talking about his pension and where his money was invested! Lol! He came right out of his seat to shut Romney up!!!
yep although he did come up with good line that his penision is not as big as romney. but your right he did no want to spend to long talking about thats for sure

deep down i think they both did not come across well when they tried that one on one combart style

does neither credit.

When did having a pension plan where some of those funds may be diversly invested by the provider in Foreign interests, become synonimous with closing plants in the US, Firing people In the Us, shipping jobs to China and opennig up US competing manufacturing companies in China?

When Romney goes grasping for straws, thats when.

I think it was brought up because so many people have complained that Romney has money invested outside the country. He was just trying to let the people know that so does Obama! It doesn't matter if Romney's pension is larger than Obama's, it's the fact that they ALL invest outside the country....but Bammy didn't want anyone knowing he did to!
I thought it was pretty funny that he got so upset about it!

Ya, sure he did.
And it's too bad your Obama didn't do this in the first debate. This debate means little, and he just proved on a few points what a liar he is. But of course we didn't expect YOUR side to realize this..Lol!

It got nasty?

Given the wildly different political philosphies they both lay claim to (understand I don't really think they're so different in reality, but what they each claim to believe in is actually quite different), if they were truly representing what they claimed to represent, they'd have to go at each other with pistols.

The issue was about Trade with China.

Romney brings up Obamas pension? ( Feeble attempt at deflection)

Could it be that Mitt did'nt want to talk about his RECORD of being business buddies with China?

The issue was about Trade with China.

Romney brings up Obamas pension? ( Feeble attempt at deflection)

Could it be that Mitt did'nt want to talk about his RECORD of being business buddies with China?

Bullshit. Obama brought it up first, accusing Romney of investing in Chinese companies. Romney was merely returning fire, as one would expect.

Look, you invest your money where it will make the most return, and right now China is out performing just about every other country. Get real dude. And BTW, hasn't GE outsourced a lot of jobs to China? GE, which is run by Jeffrey Immelt, Obama's choice to chair his jobs council? What a joke, Obama has no room to throw stones here.

When did having a pension plan where some of those funds may be diversly invested by the provider in Foreign interests, become synonimous with closing plants in the US, Firing people In the Us, shipping jobs to China and opennig up US competing manufacturing companies in China?

When Romney goes grasping for straws, thats when.

surely you jest? Since Obama's companies he has bailed out or given subsidies to have done the exact same thing and he is more closely connected than Romney is to Bain, seeing as he left there years ago.

Maybe the libbies are so bent on claiming that the President "won" to compensate for their consternation of how far he fell short.

He needed a huge win.

He got a draw.

And in at least one sense, that constitutes a loss.

Excellent.

:lmao: The President sucks on multiple levels. He can't help America and now he can't even help himself.

Maybe the libbies are so bent on claiming that the President "won" to compensate for their consternation of how far he fell short.

He needed a huge win.

He got a draw.

And in at least one sense, that constitutes a loss.

Excellent.

:lmao: The President sucks on multiple levels. He can't help America and now he can't even help himself.
still think romney will win in the endi. but obama will try his best to the end .

And to think that IF Obama does win, he won it all on lies. The lies he made in 2008 and still makes, and the new lies he's made in the last 4 yrs. Libs dont care about lies....as long as Obama says what they want to hear, all's good guys!!

And to think that IF Obama does win, he won it all on lies. The lies he made in 2008 and still makes, and the new lies he's made in the last 4 yrs. Libs dont care about lies....as long as Obama says what they want to hear, all's good guys!!
well after gallup poll i am suprised any conservative think they could lose.

in the end still suprised how nasty it got. was vicious at times

It was ridiculous.. in all actuality.. it turned me off so much I switched off the debate.... and this locked in the fact even more that I will be voting for neither
agree that it did not help get more involved in politics. it was very ugly at times. in fact on most nasty presidential debates i have ever seen.

It got nasty?

Given the wildly different political philosphies they both lay claim to (understand I don't really think they're so different in reality, but what they each claim to believe in is actually quite different), if they were truly representing what they claimed to represent, they'd have to go at each other with pistols.
i know that but no need to turn it into pittbull fight. that what it was at times last night

New Topics

Forum List

Back