It feels like Romney already won

I know it ain't over til it's over. But it just feels like America has opened her eyes and seen the light already :D
he not won yet. election.. no doubt romney is in the lead but it not over for obama and i won,t give up til the very end.

What a feel good thread!

It "feels like" Romney already won.

We are all eagerly awaiting your next bit of brilliance.
gop supporters do seem very confident indeed.

i hope they have egg on their faces in the end but we just wait and see

The reality is;

President Obama 0.1

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Governor Romney 206 President Obama 201

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

President Obama 277 Governor Romney 261

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

And at present, the momentum appears to favor Romney.
yep it does look like that. i think romney the front runner but it not over till it over. i won,t give up.

but romney could win whole election on monday night

I know it ain't over til it's over. But it just feels like America has opened her eyes and seen the light already :D

It's tied. Lets not get ahead of ourselves
maybe but gop man is in front without a doubt.

i think president still has a chance but his last hope remains in midwest states of ohio,pa,mi, wi and state of nevanda. has to win all those five states to have a chance. fail to winning one of those and he finished.

Obama is now slightly ahead in the national polling averages, and continues to pull away, all the momentum being with Obama now. And Obama is a little further ahead in the swing states. Yet some conservatives "feel" Romney has already won. The lessons we learn?

1. It's hard for any conservative to bring themselves to step out of their comfortable right-wing information bubble. Most of them simply don't know Obama is ahead in the polling averages and improving, as their sources haven't bothered to inform them of that.

2. Conservatives tend to rely more on feelings than evidence.

Absent some disaster on Monday, Romney will win because obama is still losing voters. Despite the rhetoric that obama is a foreign policy master, he isn't. It really is his weakest area.

Obama is now slightly ahead in the national polling averages, and continues to pull away, all the momentum being with Obama now. And Obama is a little further ahead in the swing states. Yet some conservatives "feel" Romney has already won. The lessons we learn?

1. It's hard for any conservative to bring themselves to step out of their comfortable right-wing information bubble. Most of them simply don't know Obama is ahead in the polling averages and improving, as their sources haven't bothered to inform them of that.

You can't blame them. Fox news has told them that they've already won.

In the 12 round fight called the 2012 presidential election, Obama began scoring points in the early rounds, taking a substantial lead. But then in the 10th round, Romney came on strong, almost getting the knockout punch he needed. But it was not to be; Obama held off the fury and now is looking like he will win a split decision on points.

Feelings? You numbskulls voted for Obama in 2008 based solely upon the words "hope and change". :lol:

Feelings? You numbskulls voted for Obama in 2008 based solely upon the words "hope and change". :lol:

No we didn't.

It's tied. Lets not get ahead of ourselves
maybe but gop man is in front without a doubt.

i think president still has a chance but his last hope remains in midwest states of ohio,pa,mi, wi and state of nevanda. has to win all those five states to have a chance. fail to winning one of those and he finished.

I have never seen a race more tied than this one.

Absent some disaster on Monday, Romney will win because obama is still losing voters. Despite the rhetoric that obama is a foreign policy master, he isn't. It really is his weakest area.

Nope. It's a no-win area for Romney.

If you'd looked at the CNN instatracker, every time Romney went with partisan attacks on foreign policy, his numbers plunged. Americans hate that. But what can Romney do except go partisan?

In contrast, all Obama has to do is take the high ground, look presidential, and call for bi-partisan unity for the benefit of America. And criticize Romney for trying to be a partisan. Americans love that.

Oh, he can also ask Romney how his foreign policy differs from that of Bush. Bazinga.

well no doubt monday is a massive moment in the election

Nope. It's a no-win area for Romney.

If you'd looked at the CNN instatracker, every time Romney went with partisan attacks on foreign policy, his numbers plunged. Americans hate that. But what can Romney do except go partisan?

In contrast, all Obama has to do is take the high ground, look presidential, and call for bi-partisan unity for the benefit of America. And criticize Romney for trying to be a partisan. Americans love that.

Oh, he can also ask Romney how his foreign policy differs from that of Bush. Bazinga.
well hope president can win the debate and make romney look small. but it be tough debate and need be on his game

need to be forceful but not over forceful and keep the eye contact with romney like he did with the second debate.

keep his points short like he did better in second debate and make sure that he shows postive rather then the negatives

Forum List

Back