It comes down to NV, IA, FL, OH &NH

It's too close to write off all but a handful of states. As inaccurate as the polling has been, even Maine is in play and in a close election a 4 electoral vote swing could be the difference. But like I posted months ago, he has to win Florida.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

I know Democrats have wet dreams about AZ, GA, NC and ME(2), but Clinton won't win them anymore than Trump will win CO or MI (however I do think he has a shot at PA and VA).

With those states he sits 207. Of he win NV, IA, FL, OH and NH he get 270 and wins the Presidency.
Trump has to win a lot more of the swing states than Hillary does.

But anything is possible.

We will all find out on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, unless there is another Al Gore situation.

Uhh...Hillary is easily leading in NC you know....

And Trump winning NV is becoming nearly impossible if you look at early voting.

I know Democrats have wet dreams about AZ, GA, NC and ME(2), but Clinton won't win them anymore than Trump will win CO or MI (however I do think he has a shot at PA and VA).

With those states he sits 207. Of he win NV, IA, FL, OH and NH he get 270 and wins the Presidency.
Yeah, that "if" at the end of your opinion? Now that's a wet dream...but we can dream right? [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I think Trump has a pretty good chance at winning Colorado.

Anyway the election is close. Let's hope the voters reject the reeking Clinton dynasty. Let's hope the voters have had enough of corrupt elites betraying the American people.

Can you imagine being exposed to Hillary's twisted and tiresome personality for four years? What's worse: Her violent tantrums? Her dishonesty? Her sense of entitlement? Her greed? Her self-absorption?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back