It Comes Down to Good v. Evil ....

2ndAmendment

Oct 4, 2012
USA
I've become assured of that.

Will the Moral Majority rise up once again?

Well, friends, that's what we're going to find out, and soon.

You know where my prayers are.

:eusa_angel:

I was going to say something incredibly blasphemous against the bloodthirsty, vengeful Jesus of the republicans but instead I will just say that they were never the majority and certainly not moral.

I was going to say something incredibly blasphemous against the bloodthirsty, vengeful Jesus of the republicans but instead I will just say that they were never the majority and certainly not moral.

had you said nothing it would have accomplished the same goal. Not in general, but this particular incident would suffice.

ow im not saying Obama is evil, but hes done a lot of ignoring of the countries needs. This is on the sitting president so no deflecting. keep it on topic or dont at all.

Drama Queen, it's not good vs Evil. It's just 2 different Visions of how to Proceed.

to be fair there are some dead under the obama admin that no one is taking account for OR paying the price and if this was the bush admin there would be blood in the street. So there is that.

had you said nothing it would have accomplished the same goal. Not in general, but this particular incident would suffice.

ow im not saying Obama is evil, but hes done a lot of ignoring of the countries needs. This is on the sitting president so no deflecting. keep it on topic or dont at all.

I believe he asked about the immoral minority and believe me my post did not even begin to reflect the incredible amount of enmity I have towards the founders of the American Christian Taliban or anyone who tries to turn a vote into a sin.

Which ones were not moral? Do you have names, or just a dumbass, self-serving opinion?

BTW, you can say anything you wish that is incredibly blasphemous against the bloodthirsty, vengeful Jesus of the Republicans. He will forgive you for your obvious ignorance, and probably get a good laugh at your juvenile attempts to insult people of faith.

I believe he asked about the immoral minority and believe me my post did not even begin to reflect the incredible amount of enmity I have towards the founders of the American Christian Taliban or anyone who tries to turn a vote into a sin.

so leave the country.

Which ones were not moral? Do you have names, or just a dumbass, self-serving opinion?

BTW, you can say anything you wish that is incredibly blasphemous against the bloodthirsty, vengeful Jesus of the Republicans. He will forgive you for your obvious ignorance, and probably get a good laugh at your juvenile attempts to insult people of faith.

Yeah they say God is love but that hostile wedge issue generating pile of vipers is the reason I no longer attend church and can no longer talk to my family without being preached at. I'm not gay or anything, just a democrat, and lord they are hell bent to cure me of my heresy.

Yeah they say God is love but that hostile wedge issue generating pile of vipers is the reason I no longer attend church and can no longer talk to my family without being preached at. I'm not gay or anything, just a democrat, and lord they are hell bent to cure me of my heresy.

thats their problem not yours. hopefully they are looking out for you, but you must have your best interest at heart. i wish you luck with all that, but we must stand where we must some days and take what is giving.

so leave the country.

So America is intolerant of those who are not Christians?

so leave the country.

So America is intolerant of those who are not Christians?

oh yes, yes it is, look around the country, very intolerant, yes please say that. Stop it already come on, this country is so diverse, some people are going to love it some are going to hate it, but you cant deny what it is.

thats their problem not yours. hopefully they are looking out for you, but you must have your best interest at heart. i wish you luck with all that, but we must stand where we must some days and take what is giving.

Not really going to go into detail but my aunt calling me a baby murderer is the highlight of what has been a continuing source of friction going on 25 years.

Forum List

Back