It Can't Happen Here

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated…

————————

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

————————

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

————————

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

————————

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

————————

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

————————

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, two million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

________

Vietnam 1971 disarming the people took little time after the North overran the South 200,000 unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Why does Joe and his team of power craving rabid Trump haters want to ban guns used less times than hammers to kill. We have a Second Amendment that Joe has taken an oath to protect and rule by but has soiled his oath every time since the first time he took that oath and who never had any honor to begin with.

Violent crime is down 50% in the US this last decade. You wouldn't believe that listening to democRats. But Democrats traded that right for false safety long ago. Then they gave up their Fourth Amendment for that safety that still didn't not solve the problem. You democrats and every US citizen should take a class in 'How to Spot a Tyrant. Here are some of their quotes:

Dianne Feinstein on national TV outight calls for gun bans. In her 1995 60 Minutes Interview she said "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban, picking up every one of them....Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in. I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here. Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe.” She has written bills time and time again. Her latest was 2018 Each bill list more guns to ban. What is the kicker, she carries a handgun 24/7. Maybe she thinks she is in a different class than we are. Feinstein also said on April 10 2019 “The National Guard fulfills the militia mentioned in the Second amendment. Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.” This is the same garbage my child's text book feeds them.

Jan Schakowsky, U.S. Representative from Illinois “I believe…..this is my final word……I believe that I’m supporting the Constitution of the United States which does not give the right for any individual to own a handgun….” That isn't what the Supreme Court says. Just another tyrant

Frank Lautenberg, U.S. Senator from New Jersey “We have other legislation that all of you are aware that I have been so active on, with my colleagues here, and that is to shut down the gun shows.”

Charles Pashayan, U.S. Representative from California “All of this has to be understood as part of a process leading ultimately to a treaty that will give an international body power over our domestic laws.”

Pete Stark, U.S. Representative from California “If a bill to ban handguns came to the house floor, I would vote for it.”

William Clay, U.S. Representative from Missouri ” …we need much stricter gun control, and eventually should bar the ownership of handguns”

Joe Biden, Vice President of the United States “Banning guns is an idea whose time has come.”

John Chafee, Former U.S. Senator from Rhode Island “I shortly will introduce legislation banning the sale, manufacture or possession of handguns (with exceptions for law enforcement and licensed target clubs)… . It is time to act. We cannot go on like this. Ban them!”

Major Owens, U.S. Representative from New York “We have to start with a ban on the manufacturing and import of handguns. From there we register the guns which are currently owned, and follow that with additional bans and acquisitions of handguns and rifles with no sporting purpose.”

There are 5 types of gun grabbers. Tyrants craving power, the ignorant, ones that have been convicted of a crime losing their gun rights, ones craving money, ones knowing and proving they can not be trusted around a firearm.

The power craving as Clintons, Obama, democrats.

Then you have the ignorant as Rosie O’Donnell, “I think there should be a law — and I know this is extreme — that no one can have a gun in the U.S. If you have a gun, you go to jail. Only the police should have guns.

You have your criminals. Barbara Graham, speaker at the “Million Mom March” in 2000, was convicted of shooting and paralyzing for life a man she mistook as one who had killed her son.

In the summer of 2000, supporters of the anti-gun Million Mom March stole supplies from the Second Amendment Sisters and vandalized SAS property.
Ari Armstrong, a pro-civil rights activist in Colorado, received threatening telephone calls allegedly from members of S.A.F.E (an anti-gun group) after Ari appeared on television promoting firearm freedoms.

and you have your greedy. The darlin of DC Sarah Brady paied her self $900,000 a year off the top of her donations using fear letting you know Sarah Brady is the only one to save you from a bullet in the head.

What do all these wastes of good dirt but the ignorant have in common? They all use fear to reach their goal including out right lies. Do words as Saturday Night Special, Plastic Gun, Cop Killing Gun, Cop Killing Bullets, and Semi-Automatic Assault Weapon scare you? All these words were coined in the back room of the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence. It took a lot of fear to keep Sarah living the life she was accoustom. The name of her group is the same as the bills that pass into law. They are named exactly what they are not. As everywhere they have gotten one of their worthless laws passed violent crime has risen. In some places it has gone up so high I don't know how they can sleep at night with all the carnage on their hands.

Now not all leaders didn't spend every waken momenttrying to disarm us.

John F. Kennedy, President of the United States
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

“By calling attention to ‘a well regulated militia,’ the ‘security’ of the nation, and the right of each citizen ‘to keep and bear arms,’ our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Governmental tyranny, which gave rise to the Second Amendment. The Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason I believe the Second Amendment will always be important.”

Mahatma Gandhi, Peaceful Revolutionary
“Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.”

Hubert Humphrey, former U.S. Senator and Vice President of the United States
“Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of citizens to keep and bear arms…. The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against tyranny… “

Malcolm X, American Black Civil Rights Activist
“It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law.”

“… I must say this concerning the great controversy over rifles and shotguns. The only thing I’ve ever said is that in areas where the government has proven itself either unwilling or unable to defend the lives and the property of Negroes, it’s time for Negroes to defend themselves. Article number two of the constitutional amendments provides you and me the right to own a rifle or a shotgun. It is constitutionally legal to own a shotgun or a rifle.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun."
- Patrick Henry, Speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 5, 1778.

We're a relatively new country. Unlike the US, countries like Russia, China, Germany, and other European countries have had many hundreds of year's histories of violent wars, revolutions, and other cataclysmic upheavals.

At some point in those countries' civilization, their citizens more than likely got tired of the violence and turned their safety and well-being over to their governments, as well as their weapons. Having a citizenship unable to protect itself from those governments, it's easy to see how they gave rise to toxic ideologies like communism and fascism.

Unlike those countries, we have several fail-safes built into our own constitution, among them the Second Amendment. The Declaration of Independence also gives us the right to abolish any government that does not secure our unalienable rights, including life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

If we get to the point where it "can" happen here, then we're truly screwed.

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated…

————————

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

————————

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

————————

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

————————

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

————————

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

————————

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, two million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

________

Vietnam 1971 disarming the people took little time after the North overran the South 200,000 unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Why does Joe and his team of power craving rabid Trump haters want to ban guns used less times than hammers to kill. We have a Second Amendment that Joe has taken an oath to protect and rule by but has soiled his oath every time since the first time he took that oath and who never had any honor to begin with.

Violent crime is down 50% in the US this last decade. You wouldn't believe that listening to democRats. But Democrats traded that right for false safety long ago. Then they gave up their Fourth Amendment for that safety that still didn't not solve the problem. You democrats and every US citizen should take a class in 'How to Spot a Tyrant. Here are some of their quotes:

Dianne Feinstein on national TV outight calls for gun bans. In her 1995 60 Minutes Interview she said "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban, picking up every one of them....Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in. I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here. Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe.” She has written bills time and time again. Her latest was 2018 Each bill list more guns to ban. What is the kicker, she carries a handgun 24/7. Maybe she thinks she is in a different class than we are. Feinstein also said on April 10 2019 “The National Guard fulfills the militia mentioned in the Second amendment. Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.” This is the same garbage my child's text book feeds them.

Jan Schakowsky, U.S. Representative from Illinois “I believe…..this is my final word……I believe that I’m supporting the Constitution of the United States which does not give the right for any individual to own a handgun….” That isn't what the Supreme Court says. Just another tyrant

Frank Lautenberg, U.S. Senator from New Jersey “We have other legislation that all of you are aware that I have been so active on, with my colleagues here, and that is to shut down the gun shows.”

Charles Pashayan, U.S. Representative from California “All of this has to be understood as part of a process leading ultimately to a treaty that will give an international body power over our domestic laws.”

Pete Stark, U.S. Representative from California “If a bill to ban handguns came to the house floor, I would vote for it.”

William Clay, U.S. Representative from Missouri ” …we need much stricter gun control, and eventually should bar the ownership of handguns”

Joe Biden, Vice President of the United States “Banning guns is an idea whose time has come.”

John Chafee, Former U.S. Senator from Rhode Island “I shortly will introduce legislation banning the sale, manufacture or possession of handguns (with exceptions for law enforcement and licensed target clubs)… . It is time to act. We cannot go on like this. Ban them!”

Major Owens, U.S. Representative from New York “We have to start with a ban on the manufacturing and import of handguns. From there we register the guns which are currently owned, and follow that with additional bans and acquisitions of handguns and rifles with no sporting purpose.”

There are 5 types of gun grabbers. Tyrants craving power, the ignorant, ones that have been convicted of a crime losing their gun rights, ones craving money, ones knowing and proving they can not be trusted around a firearm.

The power craving as Clintons, Obama, democrats.

Then you have the ignorant as Rosie O’Donnell, “I think there should be a law — and I know this is extreme — that no one can have a gun in the U.S. If you have a gun, you go to jail. Only the police should have guns.

You have your criminals. Barbara Graham, speaker at the “Million Mom March” in 2000, was convicted of shooting and paralyzing for life a man she mistook as one who had killed her son.

In the summer of 2000, supporters of the anti-gun Million Mom March stole supplies from the Second Amendment Sisters and vandalized SAS property.
Ari Armstrong, a pro-civil rights activist in Colorado, received threatening telephone calls allegedly from members of S.A.F.E (an anti-gun group) after Ari appeared on television promoting firearm freedoms.

and you have your greedy. The darlin of DC Sarah Brady paied her self $900,000 a year off the top of her donations using fear letting you know Sarah Brady is the only one to save you from a bullet in the head.

What do all these wastes of good dirt but the ignorant have in common? They all use fear to reach their goal including out right lies. Do words as Saturday Night Special, Plastic Gun, Cop Killing Gun, Cop Killing Bullets, and Semi-Automatic Assault Weapon scare you? All these words were coined in the back room of the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence. It took a lot of fear to keep Sarah living the life she was accoustom. The name of her group is the same as the bills that pass into law. They are named exactly what they are not. As everywhere they have gotten one of their worthless laws passed violent crime has risen. In some places it has gone up so high I don't know how they can sleep at night with all the carnage on their hands.

Now not all leaders didn't spend every waken momenttrying to disarm us.

John F. Kennedy, President of the United States
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

“By calling attention to ‘a well regulated militia,’ the ‘security’ of the nation, and the right of each citizen ‘to keep and bear arms,’ our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Governmental tyranny, which gave rise to the Second Amendment. The Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason I believe the Second Amendment will always be important.”

Mahatma Gandhi, Peaceful Revolutionary
“Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.”

Hubert Humphrey, former U.S. Senator and Vice President of the United States
“Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of citizens to keep and bear arms…. The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against tyranny… “

Malcolm X, American Black Civil Rights Activist
“It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law.”

“… I must say this concerning the great controversy over rifles and shotguns. The only thing I’ve ever said is that in areas where the government has proven itself either unwilling or unable to defend the lives and the property of Negroes, it’s time for Negroes to defend themselves. Article number two of the constitutional amendments provides you and me the right to own a rifle or a shotgun. It is constitutionally legal to own a shotgun or a rifle.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun."
- Patrick Henry, Speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 5, 1778.
Why did you put this in Satire? It was pretty good, as gun arguments go.

Forum List

Back