It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

What part of THE VACCINATED SPREAD THE VIRUS TOO, do you not understand?
I understand it just fine. There would be no virus to spread if the nasty unvaccinated would get the shot. This pandemic is being extended unnecessarily because some people are idiots. Hospitals would not be rationing care if not for the unvaccinated. We would be able to take off our masks and travel again...if not for the unvaccinated. They are the reason we can't have nice things.

You're a gullible fool. I bet nearly half of the so called covid deaths would have been deaths without covid but you go on an drink the kool-aid
You can "bet" all you want to, but it wouldn't be true. Someone hit by a car and killed that happened to have COVID, did not get COVID listed as their cause of death. Someone with cancer that died because they had COVID, did get COVID listed on their death certificate. It would be the same if someone with cancer got hit by a car and killed. It would be the car that killed them, not the cancer and would be thus reflected on the death certificate.

I understand it just fine. There would be no virus to spread if the nasty unvaccinated would get the shot. This pandemic is being extended unnecessarily because some people are idiots. Hospitals would not be rationing care if not for the unvaccinated. We would be able to take off our masks and travel again...if not for the unvaccinated. They are the reason we can't have nice things.
Wow, so much stupid in so little space. Do explain how if unvaccinated people got vaccinated, covid would magically disappear? Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

I always wear a seat belt. You never know when some paranoid liberal might lose control of their vehicle when they see me driving without a mask.
Oh good, you're doing the government's bidding then.

Wow, so much stupid in so little space. Do explain how if unvaccinated people got vaccinated, covid would magically disappear? Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
If you don't understand how denying a host to a disease stops the spread of the disease, no amount of explaining is going to help you. OMG...

Sugar, it won't be me. It will be the businesses that won't allow you in their doors without your vaccination card. It will be your employer that won't let you in their doors without vaccination or weekly testing. I'm just happy to see it is all.
Like I said...........Sweetie.

Sorry flat earther, but YOU are the minority. Most Americans agree with vaccine mandates. Businesses agree with vaccine mandates. You will be free to go absolutely no where. :lol:
I’ll go where I want when I want and you’ll do NOTHING about it Karen. No, most Americans do NOT agree with dictators mandating vaccines (illegal by the way). Cry some more.

Yeah, they have. It's the flat earth COVID deniers that are hopeless. Fuck your tiny, dying minority. Once kids can get vaccinated, I really won't care anymore if all do give it to each other and get your herd immunity the old fashioned, kill a few million people, way. The dead will be mostly Trumpsters.
so the nearly 60% of blacks that are unvaccinated are Trumpsters ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back