It Always Comes Down To A Choice.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The political system is binary, and the choices at the top are always the extremes.

1. True, there are politicians who blur the line between the extremes. Take West Virginia Democrat Joe Manchin who keeps his seat by pretending to agree with the Republicans....
"Manchin Opposes Democratic Court-Packing Scheme"

...but when it comes to crunch time, he provides whatever support the radical, Bolshevik Democrats need.

2. On the other hand, there are those whose values and direction is clear. Take the extremes, Obama and Trump
Obama supported the slaughter of the most innocent, Trump defends the imminent human beings.

3."Newt Gingrich deflected a question ...by pointing out that Obama voted in favor of a law that protected abortion providers during his term as state senator of Illinois
"You did not once during the 2008 campaign ask why Barack Obama voted in favor of legalizing infanticide," Gingrich said. "If we're going to debate about who is the extremist on this issues, it is President Obama, who, as a state senator, voted to protect doctors who killed babies."
Newt Gingrich Calls Obama An 'Extremist' Who Supported 'Infanticide' At GOP Debate

in·fan·ti·cide/inˈfantiˌsīd/
Noun:
The practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth.

"Gingrich was presumably referencing Obama’s opposition to Illinois’ proposed version of a “born alive” law, intended to require doctors to administer immediate medical care to any infant that survived an intended abortion....FactCheck.org found holes in Obama’s explanations as to why he did not support the “born alive” legislation..."
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch - Naureen Khan - NationalJournal.com
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch

a. "Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session."
FactCheck.org : Obama and ‘Infanticide’

b. If a child is 'accidentally' born alive as a result of a botched abortion attempt, Senator Obama had no problem allowing that newborn to die, sans any medical attention.
That's the position of the Democrat Party, the pagans who endorse child sacrifice.

4. "Trump Signs Order Protecting Infants Who Survive Abortions

"We believe in the joy of family, the blessing of freedom, and the dignity of work, and the eternal truth that every child, born and unborn, is made in the holy image of God," Trump said during his address at the National Catholic Prayer Breakfast. "I will always protect the vital role of religion and prayer in American society and I will always defend the sacred right to life."

Trump's executive order comes after congressional Democrats blocked a legislative amendment in February that would have protected abortion survivors. "

5. If you vote Democrat, you must have decided that there are some things more important to you than human life.

Last edited:
Quality of life matters.

Neither republicans or democrats give two shits about that

Do w
Quality of life matters.

No vulgarity.
Post like an adult, or leave until you are able to.
Do we have to go over this again?

I will say what I want when I want.

And don't forget

Do w
Quality of life matters.

No vulgarity.

And don't forget

Not if you expect a response.

You'll simply be treated as the three year old you appear as.

Do w
Quality of life matters.

No vulgarity.

And don't forget

Not if you expect a response.

You'll simply be treated as the three year old you appear as.
You think I give a fuck if you respond to me?

Most of what you post is pure drivel

Forum List

Back