-ists, -isms, and -phobias

Nov 12, 2016
I listened to two outraged liberals discuss the aftermath of the election, and I couldn't believe the amount of nonsense spewing out of their mouths. Not only did I realize that open-mindedness and tolerance only applies if you agree with leftist principles, but I knew that I was not going to be able to have a rational discussion with either of them judging by the ferocity of their tone. Apparently, I am one of many -ists and support -isms and -phobias because I voted for Trump. Is any of that actually rational? Or are they are just acting like a 5 year old who lost the game and now they want to take their ball and go home?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Be prepared to hear that crap for the next 4 years. Regressives aren't beyond tantrums that last that long. But hey, let them do their thing and we'll get a filibuster proof senate next midterms.

It's already old. Trump has reached out to every American. He is not a ''typical'' Republican.

I listened to two outraged liberals discuss the aftermath of the election, and I couldn't believe the amount of nonsense spewing out of their mouths.
Having a rational discussion with an individual from either end of the political spectrum is difficult and rare.

Their narcissism, intellectual dishonesty, hypersensitivity, binary thinking and intolerance are remarkably similar.

I didn't vote for either of the clowns, however, Trump is to me, more of a loose cannon. When he was informed of the protests, he responded that the protests were...unfair. Later he calmed down and said that it was their right to protest.
He reacts quickly without any real forethought, then comes back at an issue later and addresses the issue in a more calm tone. The leader of a powerful nation with nukes needs to be cool-headed and rational in critical situations.

He is not going to do that with nukes. Come on. There is not some button under his desk...LOL

I am sort of that way. Have a feisty reaction at first, and in a while I calm down. I haven't killed anyone yet.
Matter of fact I have yet to even be in a physical fight. Even in school. :dunno:

I didn't vote for either of the clowns, however, Trump is to me, more of a loose cannon. When he was informed of the protests, he responded that the protests were...unfair. Later he calmed down and said that it was their right to protest.
He reacts quickly without any real forethought, then comes back at an issue later and addresses the issue in a more calm tone. The leader of a powerful nation with nukes needs to be cool-headed and rational in critical situations.
Precisely. That "tweet" was not a good sign, and I hope someone (Conway?) can help him deal with these self control issues, soon.

I listened to two outraged liberals discuss the aftermath of the election, and I couldn't believe the amount of nonsense spewing out of their mouths.
Having a rational discussion with an individual from either end of the political spectrum is difficult and rare.

Their narcissism, intellectual dishonesty, hypersensitivity, binary thinking and intolerance are remarkably similar.

Funny how the Trump supporters would have an open discussion with anyone, but the Hillary supporters would not, and just declared anyone voting for Trump a racist.

Then again, she didn't have a lot of supporters. Nonetheless the far leftists are completely outraged.

Funny how the Trump supporters would have an open discussion with anyone, but the Hillary supporters would not, and just declared anyone voting for Trump a racist.

Then again, she didn't have a lot of supporters. Nonetheless the far leftists are completely outraged.
The guy in the OP really, really nails it: Who is to blame for Trump? You really want to know?

The Democrats have to look in the mirror here.

Even some leftists are starting to get it:

Although still wrong about Trump.

However, I don't think whether he realizes that the left is so popular because of its expediency. People are attracted to the fact that you can just call others racist and feel morally superior without accomplishing a thing in reality.

Forum List

Back