Ist of 3 SEALs Not Guilty

btv628

Rookie
Nov 3, 2008
Ohio
Congrats are in order for 1st Navy Seal found not guilty in connection with the 'alledged' abuse of that dirtbag terrorist suspect!

These savages live in caves, between rocks, slaughter their own people, freely wear
body-bombs, and this whiny ass complains about a swift shot to the gut or jaw?
(Probbly self inflicted, according to their Osama-approved training)

I wish the same outcome for the other Seals and wish this rediculous 'politically correct' persecution of our troops would end! Probably more to come though.

It will probably be a sad day however for the US media...no feel-good news for them today from the trial! GO SEALs!!!

Congrats are in order for 1st Navy Seal found not guilty in connection with the 'alledged' abuse of that dirtbag terrorist suspect!

These savages live in caves, between rocks, slaughter their own people, freely wear
body-bombs, and this whiny ass complains about a swift shot to the gut or jaw?
(Probbly self inflicted, according to their Osama-approved training)

I wish the same outcome for the other Seals and wish this rediculous 'politically correct' persecution of our troops would end! Probably more to come though.

It will probably be a sad day however for the US media...no feel-good news for them today from the trial! GO SEALs!!!

:salute:

I don't really get it. What's a punch in the face after wrongfully invading and occupying two countries? American foreign policy has become the embodiment of hypocrisy.

I don't really get it. What's a punch in the face after wrongfully invading and occupying two countries? American foreign policy has become the embodiment of hypocrisy.

Neither invasion was "wrongful" BOTH were justified. Afghanistan harbored a person that carried out the worst attack on American soil ever.They provided him with safe haven, training areas and materials and supplies, allowing his terrorists to freely enter and exit the Country. When called on to cease and desist they REFUSED.

Iraq was in violation of numerous UN edicts and had routinely VIOLATED the cease fire from the 90 war. All that JUSTIFIED a US response to include an invasion.

Go peddle your lies somewhere else.

Neither invasion was "wrongful" BOTH were justified. Afghanistan harbored a person that carried out the worst attack on American soil ever.They provided him with safe haven, training areas and materials and supplies, allowing his terrorists to freely enter and exit the Country. When called on to cease and desist they REFUSED.
:lol:

CNN.com - U.S. rejects Taliban offer to try bin Laden - October 7, 2001

Iraq was in violation of numerous UN edicts and had routinely VIOLATED the cease fire from the 90 war. All that JUSTIFIED a US response to include an invasion.
Any country that violates "UN edicts" is a candidate for invasion by the US? Let me know when it's Israel's turn. Waging war against every unsavory government on the planet isn't financially viable, retard. The United States would go bankrupt before it left sub-Saharan Africa. :lol:

Yeah, I'm the liar because I don't support the unjust occupation of foreign countries, the needless exhaustion of America's financial resources, or the slaughter of civilian populations by bloodthirsty Crusader wannabes. Go fuck yourself. :thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42NzNYyPv4]YouTube - ALLAHU AKBAR - The Word is the Word of the Sword[/ame]

Grover pleaded with the jury to hold Huertas responsible as an example of "why we're better than the terrorists."

Here's a quote from Fox News....Grover was the terrorist's defense council. We can see why he lost his case.

If that is the best the prosecution could plead, then justice was certainly served.

You are a RETARD. We invaded Iraq because they violated the cease fire as I noted. The violation of UN Edicts was just a plus. If the UN had any back bone they would have done something, but being the cowards they are they did nothing.

Once again both invasions were justified. Go peddle your bullshit to someone that is stupid enough to buy it.

Justice served then. That's why I have no problems with our guys and gals, if accused and some evidence is presented, going to Article 32 then court-martial, because the military justice system is the fairest in the United States. I worked in the system for nearly ten years, and I found that the truth, compared to civilian courts, almost always was served.

:lol:

CNN.com - U.S. rejects Taliban offer to try bin Laden - October 7, 2001

Any country that violates "UN edicts" is a candidate for invasion by the US? Let me know when it's Israel's turn. Waging war against every unsavory government on the planet isn't financially viable, retard. The United States would go bankrupt before it left sub-Saharan Africa. :lol:

Yeah, I'm the liar because I don't support the unjust occupation of foreign countries, the needless exhaustion of America's financial resources, or the slaughter of civilian populations by bloodthirsty Crusader wannabes. Go fuck yourself. :thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42NzNYyPv4]YouTube - ALLAHU AKBAR - The Word is the Word of the Sword[/ame]

So Osama Bin Laden orchestrates an act of war against against the US and we are supposed to allow the Taliban to put on a farce of a trial and abide by its decision? Fuck off.

Justice served then. That's why I have no problems with our guys and gals, if accused and some evidence is presented, going to Article 32 then court-martial, because the military justice system is the fairest in the United States. I worked in the system for nearly ten years, and I found that the truth, compared to civilian courts, almost always was served.

Agreed. I now see why they opted for Courts Martial vice Captain's Mast.

New Topics

Forum List

Back