What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues on which I disagree with the right

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Conservatism comes with maturity and the acceptance of personal responsibility.
Nah, that's just a stick up your ass.
Liberalism is the ideology of the childlike mind: Gimme stuff for free, you're a meanie, its all the other guys fault, please take care of me and give me an allowance, etc. Unfortunately the parent in the Liberal world is an authoritarian government that controls you the same why a parent controls a child.
You have some wild misconceptions about libertarian thought. Maybe do some reading?

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nah, that's just a stick up your ass.

You have some wild misconceptions about libertarian thought. Maybe do some reading?

Is liberalism the same thing as libertarianism in your mind?

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL - you owe me a keyboard. I just spit my drink all over.

I told you, I'm not voting for your shitty candidate. Period. And no, it's NOT my fault you stupid bastards keep voting for bad leaders.

And that's fine, but again, don't bitch about something you had the opportunity to help stop.

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is liberalism the same thing as libertarianism in your mind?
That's not my understanding of the terms, no. They're different things. But i have no idea how you're defining then.

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And that's fine, but again, don't bitch about something you had the opportunity to help stop.
No. As long as people like you keep voting for bad candidates, on purpose, because you're afraid, I'm gonna keep bitching.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's not my understanding of the terms, no. They're different things. But i have no idea how you're defining then.

I was asking because OldG was talking about liberalism, and you chimed in saying

One could only assume you think both are the same thing.

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was asking because OldG was talking about liberalism, and you chimed in saying

One could only assume you think both are the same thing.
Indeed, I misread. Probably should have skipped the third drink at happy hour. Apologies to Old G and anyone reading.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't "deflect" imply that you made some logical argument that I was unable to respond to?

So demonstrating you can read and repeat a post #, something any moron with a 65 IQ could do BTW, was somehow responsive to the question asked? Really??????? :laughing0301:

OP
Seymour Flops

Seymour Flops

Reaction score
So demonstrating you can read and repeat a post #, something any moron with a 65 IQ could do BTW, was somehow responsive to the question asked? Really??????? :laughing0301:

Was it really a serious question?

Ok.

No, thanks. I don't need a quarter to call someone who cares, as the high number of responses to the thread (and your own obsession with it), indicates.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List