Israel’s Top Rabbi: “I’m Currently in Discussions With the Messiah Himself”

The Ashkanazi Chief Rabbi is David Lau. The Sefardi Chief Rabbi is Yitzhak Yosef. So this crackpot is not Israel's Top Rabbi.

The article is actually referring to Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, who is indeed a top Rabbi over there.

Perhaps you'd do well to read the piece a bit more thoroughly before poppin off.

Speaking of Wiki, Kanievsky is considered a leading authority in Haredi Jewish society

Actually the one who is interviewed is someone called Rabbi Zissholtz. This Rabbi quotes several Rabbis, of which Rabbi Kanievsky is only one. Yes, Rabbi Kanievsky is prominent in Jewish circles. A book was also written about his righteous wife, Rebbetzin Kanievsky. (Rebbetzin means a rabbi's wife.)

It figures it'd be something like this.

Anyway....

Rabbi Zissholtz explained that signs that had been given to signal the arrival of the Messiah are now appearing at a lightning-fast pace...

“The coronavirus has nothing to do with Israel,” the rabbi answered, referring to a verse in Psalms...

-- He shall plague peoples in our stead and kingdoms under our feet. Psalms 47:4

“God has anger for the Jews, but this anger will be taken out through this plague on idolators. In truth, the corona was supposed to be on us but it is on them in order to send a message to the world...

“We are currently in the midst of the War of Gog and Magog...

...according to the current situation in heaven, there will not be Israeli elections – rather, there will be a war. This will be a reaction to the Deal of the Century.

No one will take the government away from Netanyahu...

“Natural disasters are occurring all over the world, including the coronavirus, fires in Australia, some other disaster that was to occur in the atmosphere is occurring now,” Rabbi Zissholtz said.

Continued - Israel’s Top Rabbi: “I’m Currently in Discussions With the Messiah Himself”
Gross. This man should be retired immediately.

Curious,
what is gross about this?

It figures it'd be something like this.

Anyway....

Rabbi Zissholtz explained that signs that had been given to signal the arrival of the Messiah are now appearing at a lightning-fast pace...

“The coronavirus has nothing to do with Israel,” the rabbi answered, referring to a verse in Psalms...

-- He shall plague peoples in our stead and kingdoms under our feet. Psalms 47:4

“God has anger for the Jews, but this anger will be taken out through this plague on idolators. In truth, the corona was supposed to be on us but it is on them in order to send a message to the world...

“We are currently in the midst of the War of Gog and Magog...

...according to the current situation in heaven, there will not be Israeli elections – rather, there will be a war. This will be a reaction to the Deal of the Century.

No one will take the government away from Netanyahu...

“Natural disasters are occurring all over the world, including the coronavirus, fires in Australia, some other disaster that was to occur in the atmosphere is occurring now,” Rabbi Zissholtz said.

Continued - Israel’s Top Rabbi: “I’m Currently in Discussions With the Messiah Himself”
The Ashkanazi Chief Rabbi is David Lau. The Sefardi Chief Rabbi is Yitzhak Yosef. So this crackpot is not Israel's Top Rabbi.

The article is actually referring to Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, who is indeed a top Rabbi over there.

Perhaps you'd do well to read the piece a bit more thoroughly before poppin off.

Speaking of Wiki, Kanievsky is considered a leading authority in Haredi Jewish society

Hmm...
I've read about it, but I wouldn't post what a Rabbi whom I hear for the first time,
was quoted saying what Rabbi Kanievsky allegedly said to him... :dunno:

Just curious it's You who would post this.
Not personally, more like an archetypal observation.

Actually the one who is interviewed is someone called Rabbi Zissholtz. This Rabbi quotes several Rabbis, of which Rabbi Kanievsky is only one. Yes, Rabbi Kanievsky is prominent in Jewish circles. A book was also written about his righteous wife, Rebbetzin Kanievsky. (Rebbetzin means a rabbi's wife.)

Yes, let's clear some things,
Rabbi Kanievsky is Gdol Hador, among the known sages of the generation.
About Rabbi Zissholtz I hear for the first time, and that yet says nothing.

Forum List

Back