Israel's Secret Weapon

Irrelevant. No one sane wants another Sharia Law run country. Sorry.

I don't particularly like Sharia, but Sharia is not official in any country.
Sharia is only used for family matter like inheritance, when appropriate.
Except it is. Whether or not it is "official" is semantics. I showed Surada that every country in the ME sans Israel practices it and frequently.

Not "every country".
From what I found, only Saudi Arabia ever does things like cut off a hand for theft.
And that is still very rare, as restitution can be substituted.
Google Indonesia
You don't think Rigby is a retard?

Irrelevant. No one sane wants another Sharia Law run country. Sorry.

I don't particularly like Sharia, but Sharia is not official in any country.
Sharia is only used for family matter like inheritance, when appropriate.
Except it is. Whether or not it is "official" is semantics. I showed Surada that every country in the ME sans Israel practices it and frequently.

Not "every country".
From what I found, only Saudi Arabia ever does things like cut off a hand for theft.
And that is still very rare, as restitution can be substituted.
Google Indonesia
You don't think Rigby is a retard?
He lives in his own fantasy world for sure

We, the Jewish people, have nowhere else to go.
You falsely lump all Jews under the same tent. Nothing could be further from the truth.

There are two groups of Jews on this planet.

Group #1 are law abiding citizens wherever they live, welcomed by their neighbors while living fruitful lives.

Group #2 are not really Jews at all, they call themselves Israelites. They have abandoned God and wrongly believe lying, stealing and murder will get them what they want. They will go the way of the dodo bird.
1626280751372.png

Dodo - Wikipedia
:)-

Except that Sharia is not Islamic.
For example, stoning for adultery.
The Quran does not allow that, and only allows beheading.
Sharia is actually historically cultural, which means Judaic.

You have zero idea what you are babbling about.
Even historians use the Babylonian Talmud.

That makes no sense.
The Babylonian Talmud was created by Jewish refugees around 400 AD.

{...

The Arrangement of the Babylonian Talmud​

By the middle of the Fourth Century, Christian persecution in Eretz Israel caused the remainder of the sages to immigrate to Babylonia. For the first time since the Babylonian Exile nearly 800 years previously, all Torah scholarship was concentrated in one area. Led by Abaye and Rava, this august assembly debated new cases, analyzing decisions and explanations of earlier Amoraim, checking them for inconsistencies, and provided explanatory comments on the Mishnah. These discussions were fixed in a formalized lexicon, and form the bulk of the Babylonian Talmud. At first, however, this material was not written down, and each topic was not assigned its place in a text. This task was left for the codifiers of the Talmud, Rav Ashi and Ravina II.
...}

Google Indonesia

{...
The Indonesian legal system is based on Roman-Dutch law, modified by custom and Islamic law. Sources of law are Islamic law, statutory legislation, presidential instructions, and official compilations of Islamic law. European explorers arrived in the region in the 16th century, and the Dutch East India Company was founded in 1602.
...}

But remember that Islam was not brought to Indonesia by Arabs, but by Moghul invaders from Asia.

Except that Sharia is not Islamic.
For example, stoning for adultery.
The Quran does not allow that, and only allows beheading.
Sharia is actually historically cultural, which means Judaic.
Except it is as it is used in every mostly Islamic country. It’s like you saying McDonalds is not a seafood restaurant. But they do sell the Fish Filet.

{...
The Indonesian legal system is based on Roman-Dutch law, modified by custom and Islamic law. Sources of law are Islamic law, statutory legislation, presidential instructions, and official compilations of Islamic law. European explorers arrived in the region in the 16th century, and the Dutch East India Company was founded in 1602.
...}
But remember that Islam was not brought to Indonesia by Arabs, but by Moghul invaders from Asia.
Caning is allowed and girls are tested to make sure they are virgins. Sharia Law101

They murdered Rabin, didn't they?

The Arab Jews were not ethically cleansed so put that lie aside. The Arab Jews left in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1974.
My "arab" jew left the shariah shit hole in which he was born ---
in 1941 ----in order to bypass the filth ---THE DHIMMI ORPHAN
LAW which had jeopardized his mother's life. Jews living in arab
countries were in a continuous state of being ethnically cleansed
once the arabs invaded and occupied and imposed the filth of
Shariah----so lets put the TRUTH ON THE TABLE

Except it is as it is used in every mostly Islamic country. It’s like you saying McDonalds is not a seafood restaurant. But they do sell the Fish Filet.

Sharia is used to some degree in all countries influenced by Judaism.
The fact Islam is also a form of Judaism, does not really matter, since the point of Islam was to try to take out some of the bad bits from Judaism.
And Islam failed.
Cultural tradition kept the bad bits of Judaism in still, like stoning.
The bad parts of Sharia law can't be blamed on Mohammad.
They are the fault of Judaism that preceded and followed Mohammad.

My "arab" jew left the shariah shit hole in which he was born ---
in 1941 ----in order to bypass the filth ---THE DHIMMI ORPHAN
LAW which had jeopardized his mother's life. Jews living in arab
countries were in a continuous state of being ethnically cleansed
once the arabs invaded and occupied and imposed the filth of
Shariah----so lets put the TRUTH ON THE TABLE

Nonsense.
Sharia is Judaic law, and is not at all what Mohammad wrote.

Dhimmi means "protected".
It is a position of honor, not abuse.
Arabs never have harmed or abused Jews.
They are not allowed to.
The Quran is very clear on that.

The fact there is a tax like the Jizya, is not abuse, but just equal to the taxes all Moslems pay at the Mosque.

The fact Islam is also a form of Judaism, does not really matter, since the point of Islam was to try to take out some of the bad bits from Judaism.
And Islam failed.
Whatever it is they serve fish at McDonalds and Sharia in Islam.

Nonsense.
Sharia is Judaic law, and is not at all what Mohammad wrote.

Dhimmi means "protected".
It is a position of honor, not abuse.
Arabs never have harmed or abused Jews.
They are not allowed to.
The Quran is very clear on that.

The fact there is a tax like the Jizya, is not abuse, but just equal to the taxes all Moslems pay at the Mosque.
You know nothing about shariah law or jewish law. Jizya is a POLL tax and completely unrelated to Zakat. You have never been in the
same room with a survivor of the imposition of shariah law or the
Dhimmi orphan law nor has your counterpart in idiocy----Surada

And Islam failed.
Sharia is NOT influenced by Jewish law----it is influenced to a much
larger extent, in fact EXTENSIVELY, by CANON LAW. BTW ---it is clear that you never read the Koran or the Bible

Whatever it is they serve fish at McDonalds and Sharia in Islam.

Yes, but to understand the source, Sharia comes from Judaism, just as fish sandwiches at McDonalds actually comes from Catholicism.

The attempt by Mohammad to reform Judaism a little, failed.
I do not know for sure why Mohammad's reformation failed, but I would guess is was because of the Mongol invasion that resulted in the massacre of Baghdad.

The significance is that we have to understand the harsh reality of modern Israel, with organized orders to massacre Arab villages, "break bones" of protesting juveniles, bombard Arab children on the beach with artillery, attack what they claimed they thought was an Egyptian horse tender, etc.

Yes, but to understand the source, Sharia comes from Judaism, just as fish sandwiches at McDonalds actually comes from Catholicism.

The attempt by Mohammad to reform Judaism a little, failed.
I do not know for sure why Mohammad's reformation failed, but I would guess is was because of the Mongol invasion that resulted in the massacre of Baghdad.

The significance is that we have to understand the harsh reality of modern Israel, with organized orders to massacre Arab villages, "break bones" of protesting juveniles, bombard Arab children on the beach with artillery, attack what they claimed they thought was an Egyptian horse tender, etc.
your sunday school teacher OUT DID HERSELF

You know nothing about shariah law or jewish law. Jizya is a POLL tax and completely unrelated to Zakat. You have never been in the
same room with a survivor of the imposition of shariah law or the
Dhimmi orphan law nor has your counterpart in idiocy----Surada

Apparently I know a lot more than you about Sharia or Talmudic law.
A POLL tax is what you pay to vote, and has nothing to do with jizya.
Jizya is identical to Zakat, which are both a tithing, 10%.
If Sharia were counter to Judaic law or oppressive to Jews, then why is it most Jews traditionally always lived under it?
The only Jews who did not prefer to live under Sharia were the Ashkenazi, who are not from the Mideast.
It is Jews who often imposed and maintained Sharia law, like in the Iberian Peninsula.

Sharia is NOT influenced by Jewish law----it is influenced to a much
larger extent, in fact EXTENSIVELY, by CANON LAW. BTW ---it is clear that you never read the Koran or the Bible

Its the Quran, not Koran.
But the claim Sharia is not Jewish but Catholic, hardly makes sense because Sharia is used in or from places with Jewish heritage, while Catholic canon law is only in Europe?

Apparently I know a lot more than you about Sharia or Talmudic law.
A POLL tax is what you pay to vote, and has nothing to do with jizya.
Jizya is identical to Zakat, which are both a tithing, 10%.
If Sharia were counter to Judaic law or oppressive to Jews, then why is it most Jews traditionally always lived under it?
The only Jews who did not prefer to live under Sharia were the Ashkenazi, who are not from the Mideast.
It is Jews who often imposed and maintained Sharia law, like in the Iberian Peninsula.
Your ignorance is-----CUTE. A poll tax (aka "head tax") is a fixed
tax PER PERSON. Zaka is determined by assets. Poll taxes under the
vile filth of shariah were demanded of each person ----even those
who are absolutely destitute. Shariah law got IMPOSED on jews
by arab invaders and imposed on in the Iberian Peninsula by arab
invaders. Waiting for the next Khutbah Jumaat feces fling?

Forum List

Back