Israel’s plan to secretly fund pro-Israel groups in the U.S.

bleak

Aug 30, 2020
As if the AIPAC virus wasn't enough, Israel is even more blatant in defiance of US Law. Behind backs, bribing, favors, vacations for US politicians, trying to influence US Law, probably some blackmail, extortion, theft and murders in there... is nothing new. But now that the FARA offices are closed, Israeli zionist's can operate in the open, sucking US taxpayers dry for their endgame of Palestinian genocide.

The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) offices are closed "due to health concerns regarding COVID-19." How convenient.

excellent.jpg

That's a sneaky bunch, for sure. It's basically the other half of the "American" spy network peering at the American electorate. It is my personal view that, in terms of pure American interests (meaning the electorate's interest, not the lobbyists and the swamp neocons) Israel is the most dangerous nation on the face of the Earth.

But, you have to largely separate the people of Israel themselves from the neocon elements in their government, too, so there's that. The latter group being the problem.

Last edited:
That's a sneaky bunch, for sure. It's basically the other half of the "American" spy network peering at the American electorate. It is my personal view that, in terms of pure American interests (meaning the electorate's interest, not the lobbyists and the swamp neocons) Israel is the most dangerous nation on the face of the Earth.

But, you have to largely separate the people of Israel themselves from the neocon elements in their government, too, so there's that. The latter group being the problem.
Yeah they are. And getting away with it for so long. The recent Beirut bombing was them. Followed up with more Gaza bombings. You know that US taxpayers unknowingly give $10 million a day to those dirt bags.

I don't have a problem with the people of Israel (or any country), as long as they're not complicit in crimes against humanity. I don't know what the average of Israeli's are, 50/50? There are gangs of bloodthirsty Israeli "settlers."

Yeah they are. And getting away with it for so long. The recent Beirut bombing was them. Followed up with more Gaza bombings. You know that US taxpayers unknowingly give $10 million a day to those dirt bags.

I don't have a problem with the people of Israel (or any country), as long as they're not complicit in crimes against humanity. I don't know what the average of Israeli's are, 50/50? There are gangs of bloodthirsty Israeli "settlers."
you have no proof of that

Meanwhile China purchases dem politicians and entire universities to peddle communism and subversion.

As if the AIPAC virus wasn't enough, Israel is even more blatant in defiance of US Law. Behind backs, bribing, favors, vacations for US politicians, trying to influence US Law, probably some blackmail, extortion, theft and murders in there... is nothing new. But now that the FARA offices are closed, Israeli zionist's can operate in the open, sucking US taxpayers dry for their endgame of Palestinian genocide.

The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) offices are closed "due to health concerns regarding COVID-19." How convenient.

I donate to several pro-Israel groups and nobody is bribing or forcing me so sue me.

I'm more concerned with their political lobby infiltrating state governments and functioning in synergy with lawmakers to undermine our 1st amendment and tell us what we can and can't say and whatnot. Stuff like that.

They can blow each other sky high so far as I care, so long as they keep it over there and I don't get stuck with the bill. Their squabbles are none of my business.

Last edited:

You can't prove me wrong.

Meanwhile China purchases dem politicians and entire universities to peddle communism and subversion.

And?
Typical lib logic.......simply making an accusation means its true......did you know the govt stumbled on twice that amount still stored down there? We know who uses it....
It's a matter of cui bono. And simply "debunking" an accusation doesn't make it false. I'm not a lib either.

As if the AIPAC virus wasn't enough, Israel is even more blatant in defiance of US Law. Behind backs, bribing, favors, vacations for US politicians, trying to influence US Law, probably some blackmail, extortion, theft and murders in there... is nothing new
It's the Israeli/Palestinian Establishment. There's an oppressed but protected minority paying jizra to the Jews.
But now that the FARA offices are closed, Israeli zionist's can operate in the open, sucking US taxpayers dry for their endgame of Palestinian genocide
Every time they play that game, they move a Palestinian pawn two steps forward, but she's got plenty of backup, they queen her on the enemy front as pretty as you please. They really know how to draw out the game, making too much money on every move to ever declare checkmate. Why did the FARA offices ever let those bitches on the country in the first place?

You can't prove me wrong.

And?
Typical lib logic.......simply making an accusation means its true......did you know the govt stumbled on twice that amount still stored down there? We know who uses it....
It's a matter of cui bono. And simply "debunking" an accusation doesn't make it false. I'm not a lib either.
LLMMAAOOO,,,,,m,Lib logic 101.......get out loser

I donate to several pro-Israel groups and nobody is bribing or forcing me so sue me.
They probably own Billy Bob's by now. How about some bbq motzah balls.

You'd be thinking different if invaders from another country tried to demolish, evict, rape and murder Texans. That's what Israel is doing to Palestine beginning 1948.

Last edited:
As if the AIPAC virus wasn't enough, Israel is even more blatant in defiance of US Law. Behind backs, bribing, favors, vacations for US politicians, trying to influence US Law, probably some blackmail, extortion, theft and murders in there... is nothing new
It's the Israeli/Palestinian Establishment. There's an oppressed but protected minority paying jizra to the Jews.
But now that the FARA offices are closed, Israeli zionist's can operate in the open, sucking US taxpayers dry for their endgame of Palestinian genocide
Every time they play that game, they move a Palestinian pawn two steps forward, but she's got plenty of backup, they queen her on the enemy front as pretty as you please. They really know how to draw out the game, making too much money on every move to ever declare checkmate. Why did the FARA offices ever let those bitches on the country in the first place?
That's what I keep hearing peripherally. What evidence of that do you have? Links, books, anything.

That's what I keep hearing peripherally. What evidence of that do you have? Links, books, anything.
Are you referring the PA? Because they are almost as corrupt as israel. They don't speak for the Palestinians who suffer because of Israel's crimes.

They probably own Billy Bob's by now. How about some bbq motzah balls.

You'd be thinking different if invaders from another country tried to demolish, evict, rape and murder Texans. That's what Israel is doing to Palestine beginning 1948.

That's a load of poppycock.

Forum List

Back