Israel's new prime minister is sworn in, ending Netanyahu's 12-year grip on power

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020

During the debate ahead of the swearing-in, Netanyahu assailed the coalition that ousted him from the Prime Minister's Office after a record 12 consecutive years, calling it a "weak" and "dangerous" government. Long considered the "magician" of Israeli politics, Netanyahu had survived years of challenges to his power, outlasting and outmaneuvering his opponents. But on this night, he had too many opponents who wanted to see him gone.

--------
I wonder if Netanyahu will claim "Stolen elections" and his idiot followers will promise that he will return to power in Augest? LOL

During the debate ahead of the swearing-in, Netanyahu assailed the coalition that ousted him from the Prime Minister's Office after a record 12 consecutive years, calling it a "weak" and "dangerous" government. Long considered the "magician" of Israeli politics, Netanyahu had survived years of challenges to his power, outlasting and outmaneuvering his opponents. But on this night, he had too many opponents who wanted to see him gone.

--------
I wonder if Netanyahu will claim "Stolen elections" and his idiot followers will promise that he will return to power in Augest? LOL

These elections were indeed stolen.

--------
I have the temptation to do a dance now but will have to wait and see if he is not a clone of him first. Oh and if you are trolling pretending the most biggest massive election fraud took place to keep trump from getting elected,you just exposed yourself as am America hater and shill from Langley paid to troll here.

--------

Great news! Nutanyahoo gone!

Benjamin Netanyahu, the longest serving Israeli leader, was ousted as prime minister on Sunday after the Knesset, Israel’s parliament, voted to form a new government made up of a coalition of opposition groups pledging to heal caustic divisions caused by Netanyahu’s 12-year rule.

Netanyahu had failed to form a government after a March 23 election — the fourth in two years — and could not block the power-sharing agreement between the groups, headed by his former defense minister Naftali Bennett and opposition leader Yair Lapid.

Bennett and Lapid will each serve two years as prime minister on a rotating basis.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

I USED to respect him a lot. Then, within hours of Xiden’s “win”, Bibi called to congratulate him. After all PDJT had done for Israel ... onw would have thought Bibi would have had bigger balls, but, then again it is Israel that, like America, is slowly being eaten up with subversive and terrorist muslims....I say 3 years,and if Xiden has his way 2 years or less!

Already a thread. It was still in new topics when you posted this.

Self hating Jews are as dangerous as self hating white people.
This is very good news – glad to hear it.

First Trump, now Netanyahu – next Bolsonaro, Orban, Putin, Erdoğan, and all the other rightwing dictators and autocrats who need to be gotten rid of.
And to be replaced with Leftwing totalitarians you support, eh Communist scumbag?

First Trump, now Netanyahu – next Bolsonaro, Orban, Putin, Erdoğan, and all the other rightwing dictators and autocrats who need to be gotten rid of.
Even the Leftists here think you are stupid. Next.

No, you moron, we think you're stupid, not him. You're so fuckin' dumb you can't even get that right.

Benjamin Netanyahu, the longest serving Israeli leader, was ousted as prime minister on Sunday after the Knesset, Israel’s parliament, voted to form a new government made up of a coalition of opposition groups pledging to heal caustic divisions caused by Netanyahu’s 12-year rule.

Netanyahu had failed to form a government after a March 23 election — the fourth in two years — and could not block the power-sharing agreement between the groups, headed by his former defense minister Naftali Bennett and opposition leader Yair Lapid.

Bennett and Lapid will each serve two years as prime minister on a rotating basis.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

I USED to respect him a lot. Then, within hours of Xiden’s “win”, Bibi called to congratulate him. After all PDJT had done for Israel ... onw would have thought Bibi would have had bigger balls, but, then again it is Israel that, like America, is slowly being eaten up with subversive and terrorist muslims....I say 3 years,and if Xiden has his way 2 years or less!

Now we can finally start the poll. Who will be convicted and sent to prison first?

I'm going with Netanyahu.

--------
I have the temptation to do a dance now but will have to wait and see if he is not a clone of him first. Oh and if you are trolling pretending the most biggest massive election fraud took place to keep trump from getting elected,you just exposed yourself as am America hater and shill from Langley paid to troll here.

So you want Bolsonaro, Putin et al to stay in power? You trumptards really are fascists, aren't you? Thanks for revealing your true colors.

Forum List

Back