Israel's New Mossad Chief Threatens More Assassinations & Attacks Inside Iran

Well, you say Iran is doing this and that, but you are Jewish, so nothing you say can be given any credit. As we all have learned from experience, and as your own sacred texts say, it's not a sin for Jews to lie to Gentiles.
I am a WASP and I concur with the Israelis, and they should prepare some neutron bombs, because they will eventually need to use them. Iran is stuffed full of lunatics, who have a death wish.

The Bible does not say that it is not a sin for Jews to lie to Gentiles.

I am a WASP
I've got bugs like you in my sights
Wasp Killer.jpg

Iran is stuffed full of lunatics, who have a death wish.
You are a fool looking for a stool to eat

Donald Poop.jpg

The poop you see is yours for free
Eat it while it is still warm

The Bible does say this--
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land;
thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
:)-

I am a WASP and I concur with the Israelis, and they should prepare some neutron bombs, because they will eventually need to use them. Iran is stuffed full of lunatics, who have a death wish.
Go back to your plow, silly fool. Israel already has hundreds of nuclear warheads armed and ready--one of only four countries in the world so armed. Iran ain't one of them, fool. Also, fool, if you ever ventured to read something other than your magic bible book, became actually educated, even, you might learn some things about the real world--like, for example, Iran hasn't initiated a military conflict, nor invaded another country in 2000 years. The bloody Yahweh ***** initiate a military conflict, murder, dispossess, torture, deceive, betray, spy, invade every morning before breakfast. How is it Christians are so relentlessly stupid and unalterably blind? You deserve the genocide coming your way, you anti-human turd. And your fool pastor. If you think the Jewish Bolshevik torture and slaughter of 66 million Russian Christians during the last century was bad (oh, what? you didn't know about that, bumpkin?), just wait until you see what they have in store for you and your family. Unlike you, they learn from history, and are only becoming more lethal. And if you start squawking about your unflagging support for Israel and how you even sent money to Jewish organizations for, you know, security and shit, they will laugh, and as they strap you to the table they will say, that, plowboy, is why we despise you the most.
No, you blithering idiot, I'm talking about the Talmud.

Go back to your plow, silly fool. Israel already has hundreds of nuclear warheads armed and ready--one of only four countries in the world so armed.
What, more Zion propaganda, Israel does not have any atomic bombs; not even one
if you ever ventured to read something other than your magic bible book,
Why read more when the Lord has already spoken~~~~

Ezekiel
Chapter 21
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy
against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.
23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD;
Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou,
profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
28 And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering:
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

Iran hasn't initiated a military conflict, nor invaded another country in 2000 years.
And still the Zions attack Iran. I do believe this is a Zion death wish and my bet is that wish is going to come true before 2025
The bloody Yahweh ***** initiate a military conflict, murder, dispossess, torture, deceive, betray, spy, invade every morning before breakfast. How is it Christians are so relentlessly stupid and unalterably blind?
That is a damn good question that will be resolved in my lifetime. The Israelis spit on Christians and when the Christian community gets wind of this the Zions will be crapped on in return. They have even murdered Americans, see USS Liberty.

just wait until you see what they have in store for you and your family.
Turd blossom, your threat amounts to a big farting in the night, a smell you street Justice inhale with glee.
that, plowboy, is why we despise you the most.
Street Juice, you are the one who is disgusting, revolting with a repugnant stink.
I feel sorry for you

May you, Street Juice, rest in peace & the sooner the better

Last edited:
Go back to your plow, silly fool. Israel already has hundreds of nuclear warheads armed and ready--one of only four countries in the world so armed. Iran ain't one of them, fool. Also, fool, if you ever ventured to read something other than your magic bible book, became actually educated, even, you might learn some things about the real world--like, for example, Iran hasn't initiated a military conflict, nor invaded another country in 2000 years. The bloody Yahweh ***** initiate a military conflict, murder, dispossess, torture, deceive, betray, spy, invade every morning before breakfast. How is it Christians are so relentlessly stupid and unalterably blind? You deserve the genocide coming your way, you anti-human turd. And your fool pastor. If you think the Jewish Bolshevik torture and slaughter of 66 million Russian Christians during the last century was bad (oh, what? you didn't know about that, bumpkin?), just wait until you see what they have in store for you and your family. Unlike you, they learn from history, and are only becoming more lethal. And if you start squawking about your unflagging support for Israel and how you even sent money to Jewish organizations for, you know, security and shit, they will laugh, and as they strap you to the table they will say, that, plowboy, is why we despise you the most.

No, you blithering idiot, I'm talking about the Talmud.
Yes, I know that Israel might have neutron bombs and if they don’t, they should build them. And here you are with your hateful bitter mouth yapping about how stupid I am, and how intelligent you are.

And then you cite the Talmud, which is nothing but opinion and commentary, instead of Holy writ. You are of the same cut as the Pharisees and Sadducees, the Jewish sects that opposed Jesus the most.

When I say that Israel needs to build neutron bombs, that should be read as, they need to build more of them. They need an Arsenal of them, dedicated to killing Iranian scientists, no matter how deep they dig.

The greatest existential threat to Israel is Iran. And I wouldn’t read the Talmud under any circumstance. To me, it might as well be The Upanishads.After all look what the Talmud has done for you.

Do you read the Mishnah too? I’ll bet that you do. Try reading the Old Testament for once in your life. That’s where you will find the wisdom that you need.

BTW : Esteemed One, nine countries have nukes, not 4. Or were you talking about just neutron bombs.

1632097458724.jpeg

Last edited:

Iran will never attack Israel.. This is a ploy by Israel. The end game is Iran is forced to get nuclear weapons to offset the threat. Its all stupid beyond reason.. The ayatollah issued a fatwa against nuclear weapons when the threats began in the 1990s.

Yes, I know that Israel might have neutron bombs and if they don’t, they should build them.
Israel tried to test their bomb in the Tel Aviv national park and it was a dud
When I say that Israel needs to build neutron bombs, that should be read as, they need to build more of them.
Israel does not have the technical knowledge or the facilities to build an atomic bomb, end of this myth
They need an Arsenal of them, dedicated to killing Iranian scientists, no matter how deep they dig.
That is all the Israelis know how to do, murder people. These Zions have no soul.
The greatest existential threat to Israel is Iran.
Wrong, the greatest existential threat against the Zions is God and He will do what needs to be done.
Gods words are written in the Holy Bible and the following is what He said-----

Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

& so it is being done in your lifetime;
2018-World_Jewish_Population_(AJYB,_DellaPergola)_DB_Final.pdf (jewishdatabank.org)
The Vanishing American Jew (nytimes.com)

Europe’s Jewish population | Pew Research Center
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
https://tinyurl.com/y6ryw6hf

Last edited:
Israel tried to test their bomb in the Tel Aviv national park and it was a dud

Israel does not have the technical knowledge or the facilities to build an atomic bomb, end of this myth

That is all the Israelis know how to do, murder people. These Zions have no soul.

Wrong, the greatest existential threat against the Zions is God and He will do what needs to be done.
Gods words are written in the Holy Bible and the following is what He said-----

& so it is being done in your lifetime;

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
https://tinyurl.com/y6ryw6hf
I’m getting it from the Left and Right. OK, here is the chart again.

1632098115141.jpeg

Me personally, I think that Israel probably has or will have 200 warheads. The have the brainpower and resources to do that.

I could make a chart like that and show the opposite
If they actually made a bomb they would have to test it.
Where did they test it, in the Saudi desert perhaps?
I do not mean to argue the point. I'm moving on

I know my posts seem to attack Israel from all sides, but I do not mean to seem antagonistic. I want Israel to succeed because I believe Israel is the key to a bridge that will lead all humanity into a peaceful future.

There is a biblical connection that when condensed to its most basic properties I truly and honestly believe the leaders of the Israeli people, along with the millions living elsewhere need to do the following~~~~~~

Publicly confess your sins
Welcome all, no matter the race or religion or affiliation
with open arms, whoever they may be
Publicly ask the Lord/God for forgiveness
By doing so I believe God would forgive them
&
Peace would begin to envelope the world
Because of their forthrightness’

So, help me God

Well, you say Iran is doing this and that, but you are Jewish, so nothing you say can be given any credit. As we all have learned from experience, and as your own sacred texts say, it's not a sin for Jews to lie to Gentiles.
>>> On Tuesday, the new head of Israel’s Mossad spy agency suggested more Israeli covert attacks and assassinations inside Iran should be expected even as the US and other world powers are negotiating a revival of the nuclear deal, known as the JCPOA.<<<
Those lying jackasses are incompetent fools. They're assigned to carry out covert hits, but can't do their work unless the government grabs their victims' guns first.

The Jewish gun control politics of Michael Bloomberg and others have to stopped. I'm sorry but we're all uncircumcised pork-eating crusaders in America now. The Jews and the Muslims are in it together with the politics of totalitarianism and forced submission to the authority of an antichrist.

View attachment 541619

Me personally, I think that Israel probably has or will have 200 warheads. The have the brainpower and resources to do that.
Who counted Israel's warheads? The same guy at the Census Bureau who counts the number of Jews living in the US every ten years?

I know my posts seem to attack Israel from all sides, but I do not mean to seem antagonistic. I want Israel to succeed because I believe Israel is the key to a bridge that will lead all humanity into a peaceful future.

There is a biblical connection that when condensed to its most basic properties I truly and honestly believe the leaders of the Israeli people, along with the millions living elsewhere need to do the following~~~~~~

Publicly confess your sins
Welcome all, no matter the race or religion or affiliation
with open arms, whoever they may be
Publicly ask the Lord/God for forgiveness
By doing so I believe God would forgive them
&
Peace would begin to envelope the world
Because of their forthrightness’

So, help me God

The Khazar Eastern Jews have worked very hard for two hundred years+ to prevent Jewish assimilation, and will go to any extreme to prevent it (the rabbinate digs power), including extremes such as assassinating Tsar Alexander II to prevent him from emancipating the Jews.

I could make a chart like that and show the opposite
If they actually made a bomb they would have to test it.
Where did they test it, in the Saudi desert perhaps?
I do not mean to argue the point. I'm moving on

The Saudis aren't going to let Israel test a nuclear weapon in their country.

The Khazar Eastern Jews have worked very hard for two hundred years+ to prevent Jewish assimilation
In America we call this racism.

Racism
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an
inherent superiority of a particular race

That was my point. The Israelis claim to have the bomb but never tested one?
it's just another lie from the chosen liars

Maybe they do. Who knows? They are a stupid bunch to be threatening the neighbors after 100 years. What kind of bloody idiots want failed states on their borders?

Somebody should muzzle the new Mossad chief.

The Saudis aren't going to let Israel test a nuclear weapon in their country.
The Saudis (and Iran) are among the countries calling for a nuclear weapons free zone over the Middle East; the US and Israel have a different opinion:

Saudi Arabia map.png
"Saudi Arabia is not known to have a nuclear weapons program.

"From an official and public standpoint, Saudi Arabia has been an opponent of nuclear weapons in the Middle East, having signed the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, and is a member of the coalition of countries demanding a Nuclear-weapon-free zone in the Middle East."

Nuclear program of Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back