Israel's Lies

I guess the Mossad would have alot to gain by framing the 9/11 attacks in the U.S. on Muslims.. They would elicit the military support of the U.S. for years to push around Israel's Muslim neighbors. That is EXACTLY how it panned out and the motive sticks out like.a sore thumb.

Interesting opinion.

You're free to post your proof that it was.
After failing for more than a decade, I don't hold out much hope for you.
I have many times. Don't blame me for your reading comprehension problems.

Nobody has proven that it is not. Just some Israeli say so.
Every poster proves you wrong every single time you post a lie. You got nothing but Palestinian propaganda Tinmore

I never laughed so hard after Tinmore posted that no one proved him wrong. Thanks for the laugh Tinnie !!

Interesting opinion.

You're free to post your proof that it was.
After failing for more than a decade, I don't hold out much hope for you.
I have many times. Don't blame me for your reading comprehension problems.

Nobody has proven that it is not. Just some Israeli say so.

I have many times.

You have failed many times.

Nobody has proven that it is not.

Remember when you said Israel wasn't mentioned once in the armistice agreements
and I showed it was mentioned in all of them? Durr.

RE: Israel's Lies
⁜→ P F Tinmore, Toddsterpatriot, et al,

(COMMENT)

OK, my "Old Timers Syndrome" has kicked-in. What are we Proving or Disproving?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
I hear a gazillion times that Palestine is not a country or state and that's it. There is nothing to substantiate their opinion.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, → you are so full of defecated material.

I hear a gazillion times that Palestine is not a country or state and that's it. There is nothing to substantiate their opinion.
(COMMENT)

You have nothing to support your version of the truth; except for that lame-ass argument where you try to apply a Clause on "naturalization" to the disposition of territory, and the improper application to the Rule of succession.

Evidence in Play as substantiated:

◈ See Posting #375 and Posting #380 as it pertains to the Government of Palestine (ie British Government) as the successor Government.​
◈ See A/AC.21/UK/42 25 February 1948 wherein the Mandate Government of Palestine makes the notification of the impending Successor Government.​
◈ See Posting #325 as it pertains to the Status of Palestine in relation to the December 2012 UN change in status.​

You ignore the facts of specific and direct evidence. Of course the most compelling of the evidence is the statement by the Mandate Government of Palestine when it said: "Palestine will continue to be a legal entity but it will still not be a sovereign state because it will not be immediately self-governing."

I simply do not know how much more substantiated the evidence must be? How much plainer can it be: "but it will still not be a sovereign state"

The 21st Century Questions are:

◈ When did the territory become self-governing at the hands of the Arab Palestinians?
◈ What described that territory in which the Arab Palestinians claim to the self-governing authority?
◈ What agency assumed the status of a functioning government over what particular territory?

What evidence do you have that challenges all these documented facts? There is actually a pretty sturdy argument to be made that the Hashemite Kingdom actually had the last of the sovereign control over the West Bank and Jerusalem (ie NOT the Arab Palestinians).

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Actually, it’s quite the opposite. YOU claim that Palestine was a state before Israel , yet have never proved it.
You truly are a hoot Tinmore. I have never seen someone lose so many arguments and have so many of their posts disproved until I met you.

◈ When did the territory become self-governing at the hands of the Arab Palestinians?◈ What described that territory in which the Arab Palestinians claim to the self-governing authority?◈ What agency assumed the status of a functioning government over what particular territory?
These could be the description of a military occupation.

You always confuse military occupation with sovereignty.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Actually, it’s quite the opposite. YOU claim that Palestine was a state before Israel , yet have never proved it.
You truly are a hoot Tinmore. I have never seen someone lose so many arguments and have so many of their posts disproved until I met you.
More Israeli hogwash. You have presented nothing.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

For the umpteenth time. Why do I bother?:102:

Was Palestine ever recognized as an entity by another country? By whom? What was the language of the country called Palestine? What was Palestine's religion? What was the name of its currency?

Who was the president- head of state?

Since there is no such country today, what caused her demise?

◈ When did the territory become self-governing at the hands of the Arab Palestinians?◈ What described that territory in which the Arab Palestinians claim to the self-governing authority?◈ What agency assumed the status of a functioning government over what particular territory?
These could be the description of a military occupation.

You always confuse military occupation with sovereignty.
These are not the description of a military occupation.

You're always confused about what constitutes a legitimate argument.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
More Israeli hogwash. You have presented nothing.
Nice duck.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Was Palestine ever recognized as an entity by another country? By whom? What was the language of the country called Palestine? What was Palestine's religion? What was the name of its currency?

A LoN arbitration stated that Palestine was a newly created state according to post war treaties.

The US had a trade agreement with Palestine in 1932.

Even though recognition was not required, five states recognized Palestine after its 1948 declaration of independence.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

A LoN arbitration stated that Palestine was a newly created state according to post war treaties.

The US had a trade agreement with Palestine in 1932.

Even though recognition was not required, five states recognized Palestine after its 1948 declaration of independence.

Who was the head of state?

New Topics

Forum List

Back