Israel's Lies

RE: Israel's Lies
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I thought you said you knew all this!

What does a “succession of states” means: the replacement of one State by another in the responsibility for the international relations of territory. In our discussion, that would be the Government of Palestine (GoP).
The Mandates did not have title and rights. They did not acquire sovereignty over the territory they administered.

You keep confusing military control with sovereignty.
(COMMENT)

First: I did not mention "sovereignty." So, get off that path. You are just trying to confuse the discussion group.

Second: Pay close attention...
Because it dawned on me → that you do not know what "successor state" actually means.

Vienna Convention on Succession of States in respect of treaties said:
Article 2(1b)

succession of states” means the replacement of one State by another in the responsibility for the international relations of territory;"

..............................................................................................compared to →
Mandate for Palestine said:
Article 12

The Mandatory shall be entrusted with the control of the foreign relations of Palestine and the right to issue exequaturs to consuls appointed by foreign Powers. He shall also be entitled to afford diplomatic and consular protection to citizens of Palestine when outside its territorial limit.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Huh? :confused-84: :dunno:

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I thought you said you knew all this!

What does a “succession of states” means: the replacement of one State by another in the responsibility for the international relations of territory. In our discussion, that would be the Government of Palestine (GoP).
The Mandates did not have title and rights. They did not acquire sovereignty over the territory they administered.

(COMMENT)

First: I did not mention "sovereignty." So, get off that path. You are just trying to confuse the discussion group.

Second: Pay close attention...
Because it dawned on me → that you do not know what "successor state" actually means.

Vienna Convention on Succession of States in respect of treaties said:
Article 2(1b)

succession of states” means the replacement of one State by another in the responsibility for the international relations of territory;"

..............................................................................................compared to →
Mandate for Palestine said:
Article 12

The Mandatory shall be entrusted with the control of the foreign relations of Palestine and the right to issue exequaturs to consuls appointed by foreign Powers. He shall also be entitled to afford diplomatic and consular protection to citizens of Palestine when outside its territorial limit.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Huh? :confused-84: :dunno:
It's remarkable that you still don't understand that subject matter.

You keep confusing cut and paste slogans with relevant commentary.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, Toddsterpatriot, et al,

BLUF: You (P F Tinmore) are so confused. Why don't you listen to "Toddsterpatriot and Hollie" They are trying to help you understand.

In the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements, Palestine is mentioned many times. Israel is not mentioned. Palestine's international borders are referenced. No borders are mentioned.for Israel.

View attachment 393130

Liar!!!
(COMMENT)

1. Both Armistice Lines and Boundaries/Borders are in the family known as "Demarcations."
2. ALL Demarcations are respected the same way by solemn Declaration.

In the Declaration each state Solemnly proclaims as two of the principles:

Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States said:
Paragraph 1 Clause 4
Every State has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States.
Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States said:
Paragraph 1 Clause 5
Every State likewise has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate international lines of demarcation, such as armistice lines, established by or pursuant to an international agreement to which it is a party or which it is otherwise bound to respect. Nothing in the foregoing shall be construed as prejudicing the positions of the parties concerned with regard to the status and effects of such lines under their special regimes or as affecting their temporary character.

In the case of Palestine - the Armistice: shall remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved. The "Peaceful Settlements" are the Treaties (or other agreements). And the Treaties set the international boundaries. At that point → the Armistice Agreements become so much history.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

BLUF: You (P F Tinmore) are so confused. Why don't you listen to "Toddsterpatriot and Hollie" They are trying to help you understand.

In the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements, Palestine is mentioned many times. Israel is not mentioned. Palestine's international borders are referenced. No borders are mentioned.for Israel.

View attachment 393130

Liar!!!
(COMMENT)

1. Both Armistice Lines and Boundaries/Borders are in the family known as "Demarcations."

Paragraph 1 Clause 4
Every State has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States.
Paragraph 1 Clause 5
Every State likewise has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate international lines of demarcation, such as armistice lines, established by or pursuant to an international agreement to which it is a party or which it is otherwise bound to respect. Nothing in the foregoing shall be construed as prejudicing the positions of the parties concerned with regard to the status and effects of such lines under their special regimes or as affecting their temporary character.

In the case of Palestine - the Armistice: shall remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved. The "Peaceful Settlements" are the Treaties (or other agreements). And the Treaties set the international boundaries. At that point → the Armistice Agreements become so much history.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
OK, but if the armistice line runs through Palestine, which side are they not allowed to be on. It doesn't divide Palestine into two countries. Of it did it would be a border.

Tinmore, you said Palestine became a state . Can you please elaborate, with a link as to when that took place?
I have many times but my posts were too complicated for you and they went over your head.

Here is just one,

That silly YouTube video does nothing to support your claim that the Treaty of Lausanne invented the “State of Pallyland”.
I never said it did. It was just one treaty in the process.
What process?

Link?

Why do you continuously duck the question regarding ''how did the Treaty of Lausanne invent the country of Pally'land''?
He also ducked two of my questions: a link to Palestine becoming a state when he said they did and a link to Palestine’s alleged international borders ....
Uhh, there is not a single mention of Palestine alleged international borders . You know why ? Because they don’t exist.
First you have to read it. Did you try that?

In international law, when a state is dissolved and new states are established, “the population follows the change of sovereignty in matters of nationality.”5 As a rule, therefore, citizens of the former state should automatically acquire the nationality of the successor state in which they had already been residing.

Upon its detachment from the Ottomans, the territory of Palestine became distinct from its neighboring countries.6In fact, this separation began between Palestine and the newly created Arab ‘states’: Trans-Jordan (as it was called), Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon.7 Soon thereafter, Palestine’s frontiers acquired permanent recognition through bilateral agreements with its neighbors. Following the international legal framework that had been established by the 1923 Treaty of Lausanne ending the Ottoman nominal/official sovereignty over the Arab Middle East, each of the four countries instituted a separate nationality for its population through domestic legislation. Nationalities in these countries have since then become well established.

7Nationality constitutes a legal bond that connects individuals with a specific territory, making them citizens of that territory. It is therefore imperative to examine the boundaries of Palestine in order to define the piece of land on which Palestinian nationality was established. Determining borders will also help us identify the new nationalities of the inhabitants in the neighboring countries who were Ottoman citizens as well. Such a determination will thus identify, by exclusion, those who held Palestinian nationality.
Yup, I read it. Nowhere does it mention Palestine’s international borders and what they are. They don’t exist . Palestine does not have any borders. Palestine was never a state .
It was a long article. I posted a small portion. Reading further would answer your questions. That is why there is a link.
Nice duck Tinmore. I read the article .NOWHERE does it mention Palestine’s current international borders. Keep up the lies. And keep ducking my questions.

View attachment 393130

Liar!!!
(COMMENT)

Paragraph 1 Clause 4
Paragraph 1 Clause 5

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
OK, but if the armistice line runs through Palestine, which side are they not allowed to be on. It doesn't divide Palestine into two countries. Of it did it would be a border.

OK, but if the armistice line runs through Palestine,

Who did Palestine sign an armistice agreement with in 1949?
Which Palestinians signed?
Link?

Tinmore, you said Palestine became a state . Can you please elaborate, with a link as to when that took place?
I have many times but my posts were too complicated for you and they went over your head.

Here is just one,

That silly YouTube video does nothing to support your claim that the Treaty of Lausanne invented the “State of Pallyland”.
What process?

Link?

Why do you continuously duck the question regarding ''how did the Treaty of Lausanne invent the country of Pally'land''?
He also ducked two of my questions: a link to Palestine becoming a state when he said they did and a link to Palestine’s alleged international borders ....
Uhh, there is not a single mention of Palestine alleged international borders . You know why ? Because they don’t exist.

In international law, when a state is dissolved and new states are established, “the population follows the change of sovereignty in matters of nationality.”5 As a rule, therefore, citizens of the former state should automatically acquire the nationality of the successor state in which they had already been residing.

Upon its detachment from the Ottomans, the territory of Palestine became distinct from its neighboring countries.6In fact, this separation began between Palestine and the newly created Arab ‘states’: Trans-Jordan (as it was called), Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon.7 Soon thereafter, Palestine’s frontiers acquired permanent recognition through bilateral agreements with its neighbors. Following the international legal framework that had been established by the 1923 Treaty of Lausanne ending the Ottoman nominal/official sovereignty over the Arab Middle East, each of the four countries instituted a separate nationality for its population through domestic legislation. Nationalities in these countries have since then become well established.

7Nationality constitutes a legal bond that connects individuals with a specific territory, making them citizens of that territory. It is therefore imperative to examine the boundaries of Palestine in order to define the piece of land on which Palestinian nationality was established. Determining borders will also help us identify the new nationalities of the inhabitants in the neighboring countries who were Ottoman citizens as well. Such a determination will thus identify, by exclusion, those who held Palestinian nationality.
Yup, I read it. Nowhere does it mention Palestine’s international borders and what they are. They don’t exist . Palestine does not have any borders. Palestine was never a state .
It was a long article. I posted a small portion. Reading further would answer your questions. That is why there is a link.
Nice duck Tinmore. I read the article .NOWHERE does it mention Palestine’s current international borders. Keep up the lies. And keep ducking my questions.
Palestine’s current international borders.
What does that mean?

View attachment 393130

Liar!!!
(COMMENT)

Paragraph 1 Clause 4
Paragraph 1 Clause 5

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Link?
The armistice lines controlled military forces. Palestine had no military and was not a part of the 1948 war.

Here is just one,

What process?

Link?

Palestine’s current international borders.
What does that mean?
I’m asking you to back up your earlier post about Palestine having international borders.

View attachment 393130

Liar!!!
(COMMENT)

Paragraph 1 Clause 4
Paragraph 1 Clause 5

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Link?
The armistice lines controlled military forces. Palestine had no military and was not a part of the 1948 war.

The armistice lines controlled military forces.

The lines in the agreements that mention Israel?
The agreements signed by Israelis?

Palestine had no military

And wasn't a country.

View attachment 393130

Liar!!!
(COMMENT)

Paragraph 1 Clause 4
Paragraph 1 Clause 5

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Link?
No shit. Palestine was not a country, so how could they have been part of the war or have had a military ?????

View attachment 393130

Liar!!!
(COMMENT)

Paragraph 1 Clause 4
Paragraph 1 Clause 5

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Link?

And wasn't a country.
Interesting opinion.

View attachment 393130

Liar!!!
(COMMENT)

Paragraph 1 Clause 4
Paragraph 1 Clause 5

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Link?

And wasn't a country.
Interesting opinion.

When was the ''country of Pally'land'' invented?

Link?

View attachment 393130

Liar!!!
(COMMENT)

Paragraph 1 Clause 4
Paragraph 1 Clause 5

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Link?
Palestine was a loosely defined geographic area

View attachment 393130

Liar!!!
(COMMENT)

Paragraph 1 Clause 4
Paragraph 1 Clause 5

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Link?

And wasn't a country.
Interesting opinion.

When was the ''country of Pally'land'' invented?

Link?
Maybe it was when the Zionists built their wailing wall around the Al Aqsa Mosque. Let us ask Tinmore or Sunni Man.

Good thing this thread wasn't titled "Tinmore's Lies", otherwise we might be at it for a while.

Yes, you hate Jews and you have mentioned many times that you want them killed. The fact remains that there has been an uninterrupted Jewish presense in the area for over 3000 years.

The point isnt that there has always been.Jewish presence there (which is true), the point is that the military power of other countries was sold to give them ultimate superiority there when they are no more entitled than several other ethnic groups who can also make the same claim.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back