Israel's Lies

Tinmore, you said Palestine became a state . Can you please elaborate, with a link as to when that took place?
I have many times but my posts were too complicated for you and they went over your head.

Here is just one,

Try again Tinmore . Post a link with a date that proves Palestine be a state and when. When Palestine became a state, surely enough there should be several links supporting that, right ?

Tinmore, you said Palestine became a state . Can you please elaborate, with a link as to when that took place?
I have many times but my posts were too complicated for you and they went over your head.

Here is just one,

That silly YouTube video does nothing to support your claim that the Treaty of Lausanne invented the “State of Pallyland”.
I never said it did. It was just one treaty in the process.
Since you’re clearly unable to understand my question, let me make it a bit more clear for you:
WHAT YEAR DID PALESTINE BECOME A STATE??

Here is just one,

Try again Tinmore . Post a link with a date that proves Palestine be a state and when. When Palestine became a state, surely enough there should be several links supporting that, right ?

Here is just one,

You're back to cutting and pasting Zebras again.

A dozen or more instances of such nonsense,

RE: Israel's Lies
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This was published before 2012 and A/RES/67/19 forced a clarification of the issue.

(COMMENT)

I suggest you wipe your mind clean for a moment and read:
◈ Attached Memo "A" to A/AC.21/UK/42 25 February 1948, Regarding the Legal Meaning of the Termination of the Mandate​
◈ The 2012 UN Legal Memo Regarding A/RES/67/19 and the Status of "Palestine"​

This represents new information only available for consideration after the publication of the UM Law Journal Article by the distinguished member of my Alma Mater. Pay close attention to the relationship of the PLO to the People of Arab Palestine. I also ask you to pay very close attention to the opening paragraph by the Under-Secretary-General for Legal Affairs when she says (prior to the adoption of A/RES/67/19):

Palestine was not identified as a state or a country nor could authorities be identified as a government.
This is a very critical piece of information that many Arab Palestinians want to ignore.

( Ω )
This is NOT my impression, but the conclusion drawn by the UN Legal Counsel.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
◈ Attached Memo "A" to A/AC.21/UK/42 25 February 1948, Regarding the Legal Meaning of the Termination of the Mandate
2. After the 15th May, 1948, Palestine will continue to be a legal entity but it will still not be a sovereign state because it will not be immediately self-governing.​

Britain did not acquire sovereignty over Palestine. That remained in the hands of the people. How did they become the arbiter of Palestine's statehood?

The administration was to change from Britain to the UN. Britain left but the UN did not take over. Where would that governance be? The sovereignty was still in the hands of the Palestinians.

A few months later, the Palestinians declared independence on their own territory and inside their own international borders.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: These are entangled political issues that were understood very well in the way Customary Law was practiced.

◈ Attached Memo "A" to A/AC.21/UK/42 25 February 1948, Regarding the Legal Meaning of the Termination of the Mandate

2. After the 15th May, 1948, Palestine will continue to be a legal entity but it will still not be a sovereign state because it will not be immediately self-governing.​

Britain did not acquire sovereignty over Palestine. That remained in the hands of the people. How did they become the arbiter of Palestine's statehood?

The administration was to change from Britain to the UN. Britain left but the UN did not take over. Where would that governance be? The sovereignty was still in the hands of the Palestinians.
(COMMENT)

The territorial sovereignty DID NOT remain in the hands of the (Arab Palestinian) People. (That is a patently false assumption.)

Treaty of Lasanne said:
Article 16 of the Treaty.

Turkey hereby renounces all rights and title whatsoever over or respecting the territories situated outside the frontiers laid down in the present Treaty and the islands other than those over which her sovereignty is recognised by the said Treaty, the future of these territories and islands being settled or to be settled by the parties concerned.

The provisions of the present Article do not prejudice any special arrangements arising from neighbourly relations which have been or may be concluded between Turkey and any limitrophe countries.

The "rights and titlle" to the territory as well as the determination of the territorial future, by treaty, was in the hands of the Allied Powers (parties to the Treaty).

EXCERPT for 1920 San Remo Convention of the Allied Powers said:
It was agreed -
To accept the terms of the Mandates Article as given below with reference to Palestine, on the understanding that there was inserted in the proces-verbal an undertaking by the Mandatory Power that this would not involve the surrender of the rights hitherto enjoyed by the non-Jewish communities in Palestine; this undertaking not to refer to the question of the religious protectorate of France, which had been settled earlier in the previous afternoon by the undertaking given by the French Government that they recognized this protectorate as being at an end.

A few months later, the Palestinians declared independence on their own territory and inside their own international borders.
(COMMENT)

You are making a mistake in fact --- not accurate either... The International Borders were formed for the "Government of Palestine" (an entity of the British Government) as established by the Allied Powers.

1. The Arab Higher Committee rejected the opportunity for building self-governing institutions.​
2. The All Palestine Government (APG) was facilitated in its assembly by the Egyptian Military Governor in the Gaza Strip.​
3. The APG attempted to declare independence over territory that was never under its influence​
4. The APG attempted to declare independence over the sovereign of another nation.​
5. The APG attempted to declare sovereignty over the territory formerly under the Mandate and eight already part of Israel or UN Trustee Territory occupied by either Arab League Forces or Israeli Forces.​
6. The APG was dissolved by the Egyptian Government in 1959.​
The APG formed under the Flag of the Arab Revolt (1916). At its outset, the APG was cast in the form of conflict, not peace. I highly recommend you read the Research Paper by J Caldwell, from the Institute of Palestine Studies, the oldest non-profit NGO research institute in the Arab world.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You did NOT read the next answer. Sovereignty had not yet been assigned by the Allied Powers.

The territorial sovereignty DID NOT remain in the hands of the (Arab Palestinian) People. (That is a patently false assumption.)
Who then?

Link?
(COMMENT)

In terms of the Mandate:

◈ Jordan was given sovereignty in 1946 by Treaty with the Mandatory.​
◈◈ The Arab Palestinians declined (1948) to participate and did not acquire sovereignty.​
◈◈◈ Israel became sovereign (1948) under the Right of Self-Determination and established a self-governing nation.​

You keep asking the same questions over and over again, as if, the answer is going to change.

The Arab Palestinians allowed the Arab League Nations to occupy the territory that was earmarked by the UN to be the Arab State.

It is still unclear whether or not there is yet exists the State of Palestine. But in the next year (or so) that might be resolved in the courts or made irrelevant (overtaken by events).
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Political gamesmanship.

P F Tinmore said: In the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements, Palestine is mentioned many times. Israel is not mentioned.​

(COMMENT)

Soo -- what is your point? Say it clearly, with no ambiguity there.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

The International Borders were formed for the "Government of Palestine" (an entity of the British Government) as established by the Allied Powers.
Then why were they referenced in the 1949 UN armistice Agreements almost a year after the Mandate left?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Most previously surveyed or registration points, especially those used to establish maps, demarcations, and boundaries for sovereignty, locations, and surface features. And this registration point will remain on the record, in there original naming convention, no matter what sovereignty originally commissioned the survey.

The International Borders were formed for the "Government of Palestine" (an entity of the British Government) as established by the Allied Powers.
Then why were they referenced in the 1949 UN armistice Agreements almost a year after the Mandate left?
(COMMENT)

In terms of reference, let's use, for example, the current Egyptian-Israeli Demarcation: "The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel is the recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine, as shown on the map at Annex II, without prejudice to the issue of the status of the Gaza Strip. The Parties recognize this boundary as inviolable. Each will respect the territorial waters and airspace."

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Here is just one,

Really Tinmore? I ask you to post proof that Palestine became a state when you said they became one, and you post some crappy article? My goodness, you truly are desperate to spread your Palestinian lies :lol:

Palestine has international borders? Link??

I’ve already posted many links showing Israel’s international borders.. now it’s your turn .

Forum List

Back