Israel's Lies

Palestine was an "entity" created by the British Government for assuming responsibility and control over the territory.
Palestine was a state created out of post war treaties. The Mandate did not commence until about three months after the signing on the Treaty of Lausanne. Palestine had to be there before the Mandate could start.
There was no “State of Pal’istan” created by any post war treaty.

There is no “State of Pal’istan” currently.

In anticipation of your nonsensical insistence that the Treaty of Lausanne created your imagined “State of Pal’istan”, the answer is no. That has been the same answer every time you have made that nonsensical claim.

The application of the concepts pertaining to "nationality" and "citizenship" in Israel is a matter for the Israelis to apply. Not you.
I know it's not me. However, Israel must conform with the rules of nationality and state succession as laid out in international law. I have posted that many times. You need to keep up.
Actually, yes, it is you.

Making the same nonsensical claims over the course of 10 years means yes, it is you.

The application of the concepts pertaining to "nationality" and "citizenship" in Israel is a matter for the Israelis to apply. Not you.
I know it's not me. However, Israel must conform with the rules of nationality and state succession as laid out in international law. I have posted that many times. You need to keep up.
Actually, yes, it is you.

Making the same nonsensical claims over the course of 10 years means yes, it is you.
It means that Zionists are slow learners.

RE: Israel's Lies
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You did not ask a question.

The UN Armistice Agreements (with Jordan and Egypt) were in force only until the permanent Peace Treaties were established. Articles XII(2) in both agreements state: "shall remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved"
OK, but that ducks my question. (Nothing new here.)
(COMMENT)

So, the agreed boundaries are where by treaty? And with whom the Arab Palestinians make the treaty with?

(COMMENT)

The sovereign authority establishes nationality and citizenship law. The law of state succession does not have an application here. There was no state, other than Israel, that was established. There was no State of Palestine (until December 2012).

Any Arab Palestinian claiming citizenship (the right to enter Israeli Sovereign Territory) under Article 12,
International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR) (1976), must be able to prove they hold Israeli Citizenship under Israeli Law.

Article 12 CCPR:
1. Everyone lawfully within the territory of a State shall, within that territory, have the right to liberty of movement and freedom to choose his residence.​
2. Everyone shall be free to leave any country, including his own.​
3. The above-mentioned rights shall not be subject to any restrictions except those which are provided by law, are necessary to protect national security, public order (ordre public), public health or morals or the rights and freedoms of others, and are consistent with the other rights recognized in the present Covenant.​
4. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of the right to enter his own country.​
Article 2, UN Charter:​
7. Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter Vll.​
I have not seen a line of 70 y/o Arab Palestinians making a claim before the Israeli Court on the matter of Citizenship and entry. Note, that many will have trouble upon entry if they have any association with any organization that poses a threat to national security, public order, public health or morals or the rights and freedoms of others.

It is also important to remember that the Arab Palestinians have, on several occasions, rejected the processes by which self-governing institutions are established.

(QUESTION)

Please cite me the particular claim that an Arab Palestinian has made on citizenship matter. Please cite me the clause under International Law that the Israelis are violating.

(ISSUE)

IF you have a specific question, THEN ask it. Otherwise, knock-off the claim that a question was ducked.

I will be happy to meet any challenge you present in a clear and distinct manner.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The UN Armistice Agreements (with Jordan and Egypt) were in force only until the permanent Peace Treaties were established. Articles XII(2) in both agreements state: "shall remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved"
(COMMENT)

So, the agreed boundaries are where by treaty? And with whom the Arab Palestinians make the treaty with?

(COMMENT)

The sovereign authority establishes nationality and citizenship law. The law of state succession does not have an application here. There was no state, other than Israel, that was established. There was no State of Palestine (until December 2012).

Any Arab Palestinian claiming citizenship (the right to enter Israeli Sovereign Territory) under Article 12,
International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR) (1976), must be able to prove they hold Israeli Citizenship under Israeli Law.

Article 12 CCPR:
1. Everyone lawfully within the territory of a State shall, within that territory, have the right to liberty of movement and freedom to choose his residence.​
3. The above-mentioned rights shall not be subject to any restrictions except those which are provided by law, are necessary to protect national security, public order (ordre public), public health or morals or the rights and freedoms of others, and are consistent with the other rights recognized in the present Covenant.​
7. Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter Vll.​
I have not seen a line of 70 y/o Arab Palestinians making a claim before the Israeli Court on the matter of Citizenship and entry. Note, that many will have trouble upon entry if they have any association with any organization that poses a threat to national security, public order, public health or morals or the rights and freedoms of others.

It is also important to remember that the Arab Palestinians have, on several occasions, rejected the processes by which self-governing institutions are established.

(QUESTION)

Please cite me the particular claim that an Arab Palestinian has made on citizenship matter. Please cite me the clause under International Law that the Israelis are violating.

(ISSUE)

IF you have a specific question, THEN ask it. Otherwise, knock-off the claim that a question was ducked.

I will be happy to meet any challenge you present in a clear and distinct manner.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
It is the same question that you have been ducking for years.

P F Tinmore said: In the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements, Palestine is mentioned many times. Israel is not mentioned. Palestine's international borders are referenced. No borders are mentioned.for Israel. Two times the Negev is called Palestine.

Now, how can Israel claim borders on that land?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

Article 12 CCPR:

(QUESTION)

(ISSUE)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore said: In the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements, Palestine is mentioned many times. Israel is not mentioned. Palestine's international borders are referenced. No borders are mentioned.for Israel. Two times the Negev is called Palestine.

In the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements, Palestine is mentioned many times. Israel is not mentioned.

1600634316081.png

Liar!!

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

Article 12 CCPR:

(QUESTION)

(ISSUE)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Liar!

1600634384279.png

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

Article 12 CCPR:

(QUESTION)

(ISSUE)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Liar!!

1600634475200.png

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

Article 12 CCPR:

(QUESTION)

(ISSUE)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Durr.

1600634583355.png

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Armistice Lines are NOT the same as internationally recognized boundaries for sovereignty. The International Agreements that result in a peaceful settlement between parties can (and in this case) do establish permanent International Boundaries between nations.

In the case of the entity "Palestine" it was not recorded as a party to any Armistice Agreement or Peace Treaty. Why? (RHETORICAL) Because it was not a self-governing institution. Palestine was the Short Title for the" territory under the administration of the Mandate."

(COMMENT)

The Armistice Agreements did not mention permanent international boundaries because Armistice Agreement only deal with the separation of forces along the Forward Edge of the Battle Area (FEBA).
◈ Article 3 - International Boundary
◈ Article II The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel​
to the United Nations addressed to the Secretary-General​
◈ Paragraph 11 of this report states that “for the practical purpose of confirming the Israeli withdrawal, the United Nations needs to identify a line to be adopted conforming to the internationally recognized boundaries of Lebanon ...” and that “the United Nations will then identify physically, on the ground, those portions of the line necessary or relevant to confirming the withdrawal of Israeli forces”.​
On 14 December 1981 the Israeli Knesset passed the Golan Heights Law. While the law did not use the term annexation, it was considered to be an annexation by the Israeli opposition and international community.​
The action was condemned internationally, and in response the United Nations Security Council passed United Nations Security Council Resolution 497 declaring the law "null and void and without international legal effect" and that the Fourth Geneva Convention continued to apply to the Golan as an occupied territory.​
Article 3 of the Montevideo Convention on Rights and Duties of States (1933) states: The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states.​

Whether or not the Arab Palestinians recognize the boundaries, as they exist today, is immaterial and has no being on the question. Whether or not the Armistice Agreements make mention of Israel is immaterial.

After the Armistice Agreements took hold, the Arab Palestinians, as an entity, had no control over any territory west of the Jordan River until 1995 and that being Area "A" and later in 2005 when the Israelis unilaterally withdrew from the Gaza Strip. Both these actions fell under the "without prejudice notice" in the Peace Treaties.

If any Political Official from any nation, International Agency, or Organization passes through an Israeli Border Control Point into the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, or Jerusalem, the have given recognition to Israeli control. ARTICLE 7 of the Montevideo Convention on Rights and Duties of States (1933) states: The recognition of a state may be express or tacit. The latter results from any act which implies the intention of recognizing the new state. The Arab Palestinians do not maintain any Border Control Point → the entry into Israel and exist from the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, or Jerusalem.

(Now ∑∑ of Very Basic Key Points)

• The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. It is immaterial to whether you recognize Israel or not. • Israel is a reality with an active defense and a defined border by physical markings.
• IF recognition is given, THEN Recognition is unconditional and irrevocable.
• The recognition of a state may be express or tacit.
• No state has the right to intervene in the internal or external affairs of another.

If I missed some aspect of your question (Now, how can Israel claim borders on that land?) let me know!
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Attachments

• 1600639186063.png
    1600639186063.png
    910 bytes · Views: 12
Palestine was an "entity" created by the British Government for assuming responsibility and control over the territory.
Palestine was a state created out of post war treaties. The Mandate did not commence until about three months after the signing on the Treaty of Lausanne. Palestine had to be there before the Mandate could start.
When did Palestine become a state ?

The zionist Israeli pukes have created a gigantic lie to explain how their theft of other people's land wasn't really theft. ... :cuckoo:
Let's burst your Islamist bubble. Islam didn't exist before the warrior thief Muhammad came along in...570 A.D. and created a warped religion, built upon man's negative emotions of hatred.
The Hebrews (Jews), migrated to the current region of Israel, while the Pharaohs were still ruling Egypt, a couple of thousand years before that monster existed (oh, the nonsense about the Moses exodus is just that. no Pharaoh was gobbled up by the Red Sea, Egyptian Priests kept good records of their Pharaohs deaths and the workers on the Pyramids, based upon archaeology, were actually paid workers).
Having said that, it doesn't negate that the Hebrews did migrate to the Israeli region. In the area they settled, THERE WERE NO EXISTING CITIES! They built those ancient cities. When Rome expanded, they ruled Jerusalem, again, before Muhammad existed, but the Hebrews (Jews) were still there. Eventually, Christianity took over the Romans culture and the Western Roman Empire died out in 476 A.D.. The Eastern Roman Empire became the Byzantine Empire, which Jerusalem was a part of, saw the area change hands from Christian to Muslim and back again via the estimated eight Crusades. The last of the Byzantine Empire ended in 1453, with the Muslims conquering Constantinople. The Jerusalem area was firmly in the hands of the Muslims, yet the Hebrews (Jews) still resided in the land and cities they founded.
Fast forward to 1948. The Jews and Muslims were having what can be referred to as "tit-for-tat" confrontations and the Jews went to the United Nations Security Council and asked that they be allowed to have "some" of the land back that had been stolen from them by Muslims in war and thus wanted to have a nation of their own, as they had in antiquity. The United Nations agreed and the nation of Israel was born.
Per Islam's teachings, that once a region is conquered by Islam, should the people that they took it from, get it back, they are to be considered "occupiers" and thus the nonsense claim has persisted, since 1948. The Muslims in accordance with their teachings, cannot be ruled by infidels in their lands, said they wouldn't live under Jewish rule, and migrated out of the immediate area and spread to Lebanon, Egypt, Syria and Jordan.
The entire problem in the area is the Quran. It wreaks of hate and war towards those non-believers and denying it by quoting some of Muhammad's earlier teachings, won't negate that those who believe themselves to be "true" Muslims, also believe that Muhammad's latter teachings, of hate and violence towards non-believers, supersede his earlier teachings of peace (abrogation).

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is an example of misinformation that is deliberately intended to deceive the audience.

When did Palestine become a state ?
(COMMENT)

The Palestine Order in LoN Council → (10 August 1922) formally established "Palestine" →

This Order may be cited as "The Palestine Order in Council said:
The limits of this Order are the territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applies, hereinafter described as Palestine.

By 1948, the status of this Palestine, the territories to which the Mandate applies:
LEGAL MEANING OF THE “TERMINATION OF THE MANDATE” 25 February 1948 said:
Palestine is today a legal entity but it is not a sovereign state. Palestine is a territory administered under mandate by His Majesty (in respect of the United Kingdom), who is entirely responsible both for its internal administration and for its foreign affairs.

It is impossible to misunderstand the intentions of the Allied Powers of 1920, and the Allied Powers in 1948. The Arab Palestinians are grasping at straws to think that the Treaty of Lausanne established a self-governing institution for the territory. It simply did not happen.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

The really basic issue in this is that the Hebrews/Jews got some of their territory back that was stolen from them by warring Muslims and because of the teachings in the Quran, they just cannot accept it.
The hypocrisy of the leftist Americans, not of Muslim descent, crying out for the Palestinians, agreeing that the Israelis are occupiers, is that most are sitting on land taken from Native American tribes by force, yet I don't see any of them packing up and heading to Europe.

Last edited:
Sunni Man can disagree all he likes but the teachings in the Quran are there to see and facts are the facts.
I agree with Sunni Man on many non-religious issues, but when it comes to his religion, it's abject hatred for non-believers must always be pointed out.

Difference is the Indians loss of land took place two or three centuries ago.
While the 1948 zionist Israeli land theft took place during the lifetime of people still around, and continues unabated today. ... :cool:

While the 1948 zionist Israeli land theft took place during the lifetime of people still around, and continues unabated today. ... :cool:
Indeed, when the Europeans took over America there was no international law. Conquest was not illegal.

When the Zionists took Palestine conquest was illegal. And it still is.

Yeah, the Ottoman ass beating was fairly recent.

Indeed, when the Europeans took over America there was no international law. Conquest was not illegal.

When the Zionists took Palestine conquest was illegal. And it still is.

Who did they "conquest"?

So much discussion here over who stole who's land. Well lets see now, which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Aqsa Mosque? Boy that's a tough one huh Tinmore & Sunni?

Forum List

Back