Israel's Lies

Good thing this thread wasn't titled "Tinmore's Lies", otherwise we might be at it for a while.

Yes, you hate Jews and you have mentioned many times that you want them killed. The fact remains that there has been an uninterrupted Jewish presense in the area for over 3000 years.
Yes, you hate Jews and you have mentioned many times
No, I just hate lies and Israel is fertile ground.

How does it feel to hate your job?
After 10 years of daily Jihadi love songs, no raise and no goats.

Poor thing....:itsok:

Last edited:
Good thing this thread wasn't titled "Tinmore's Lies", otherwise we might be at it for a while.

Yes, you hate Jews and you have mentioned many times that you want them killed. The fact remains that there has been an uninterrupted Jewish presense in the area for over 3000 years.

I have a good life. Thank you for your concern.

Really??

For someone who spends 10 years of his most waking hours obsessing over a single theme, doesn't suggest you have much life, or even like people,
rather degradation on the sociopath spectrum.

Last edited:

Your Jew hatred says otherwise.

it is symptomatic of poor white trash with self esteem issues.

Let me say this... the people who you claim the land was stolen from have routinely gotten their asses kicked every time they’ve tried to rise up since 1948.
Many years ago I was in direct sales. They taught you not to worry when people said no to your offer, because eventually someone would say yes and buy the product.
So I doesn't bother me how many times the Palestinian freedom fighters are defeated. Because all I will take is 1 win against the Israeli zionists, and it's game over for them. ... :thup:

It would also be game over for everyone...because the Israelis WILL go nuclear. (They were ready to do so in 1973.) It WILL end with mushroom clouds. If overrun, the Palestinians will conquer an uninhabitable wasteland.

Every problem the Israelis have had has come from being soft.

Hmmm, two pages of responses and nobody refuted my post.

So off to the next lie.

The "civil war" phase of the 1948 war.

So off to the next lie.

The "civil war" phase of the 1948 war.

1596076295687.png

Yeah your usual manipulations -make big claims, and ignore anything that refutes your BS.

If facts were on your side, why the need to misquote the phrase?
And why the need to deceive about who actually coined it?

Israel is fertile ground.

It wasn't before The Jews made it bloom.

View attachment 369364
Not to mention that the Palestinians exported food long before the Zionists showed up.

Yeah, you wanna tell us who owned the sea port and commerce in Gaza back then?
Not to mention that under Feudal Caliphate rule, the food produce was lowest in the region.

Arabians learned farming from the native Jews,
but being more prone to nomadic stock grazing and Caravan pillaging, weren't much successful.

Last edited:

The Brits.

Local Jews, specifically the Jewish quarter of Gaza managed it, and was one of main commercial hubs for trade of Caravans from Hijaz. With a complete monopoly in the land on exports of the local Handal watermelon, barley and wheat.

Under Muslim rule the commerce mostly on decline, and never stable, with invading Arabian inter tribal wars causing devastation to the city, that left the port inactive for long periods.

Last edited:
fncceo

And the Caliphates's Damascus district commerce? The Ferhi family.
Pretty much the entire Levant region.

Read about it, very interesting.

Last edited:

View attachment 369364
Not to mention that the Palestinians exported food long before the Zionists showed up.

Not to mention that under Feudal Caliphate rule, the food produce was lowest in the region.

but being more prone to nomadic stock grazing and Caravan pillaging, weren't much successful.
So, how many Jewish farms were there?

View attachment 369364

Depending on the period, but Gaza was a key cultural, economic and agricultural Jewish center.
The highest neighborhood in the city is the one that Arabs still call "Harit al-Yahood" (Jewish neighborhood in Arabic).

The main livelihood of the Jewish community there was commerce and agriculture.
And naturally raising many questions regarding traditional agriculture expressed in
many responsa books filled with questions sent by Jews of Gaza.

The Responsa of Rabbi David Ben-Zimrah, and Rabbi Hayim Yosef David Azoulay,
the chief Rabbi of the entire Levant region, all have specifically addressed the
the numerous questions dealing with Jewish farmers of Gaza.

It was as well significant Jewish cultural center, with the songs of Rabbi Yisrael Nagara,
the chief Rabbi of Gaza, became the traditional anthems of Jewish harvest festivals.

There's not a plot of land in the entire country that wasn't a Jewish farm.

Why do you think Muslims love to boast so much about alleged deeds,
but never actually have the guts to reveal the Ottoman archives...?

Last edited:

View attachment 369364

Depending on the period, but Gaza was a key cultural, economic and agricultural Jewish center.
The highest neighborhood in the city is the one that Arabs still call "Harit al-Yahood" (Jewish neighborhood in Arabic).

The main livelihood of the Jewish community there was commerce and agriculture.
And naturally raising many questions regarding traditional agriculture expressed in
many responsa books filled with questions sent by Jews of Gaza.

The Responsa of Rabbi David Ben-Zimrah, and Rabbi Hayim Yosef David Azoulay,
the chief Rabbi of the entire Levant region, all have specifically addressed the
the numerous questions dealing with Jewish farmers of Gaza.

It was as well significant Jewish cultural center, with the songs of Rabbi Yisrael Nagara,
the chief Rabbi of Gaza, became the traditional anthems of Jewish harvest festivals.

There's not a plot of land in the entire country that wasn't a Jewish farm.

Why do you think Muslims love to boast so much about alleged deeds,
but never actually have the guts to reveal the Ottoman archives...?
You don't make any sense. Why were there many hundreds of non Jewish farm villages depopulated and bulldozed on 1948?

Forum List

Back