Israelis Take out The Trash....Terrorist ran over by a security officer, then shot by another man

Don't screw around in Israel. There are a LOT of soldiers running around with weapons. I remember one time I was in Haifa, and stopped a young woman to ask her for directions to a place I was trying to find. She told me sure, she could help, and then pointed down the street while giving me directions.

What got my attention more than the directions she was giving me was the fact that she had an Uzi strapped to her body. After getting the directions, I asked why she was carrying around a weapon. She told me that she was in the military and on her way home.

But you know something? If I was driving down the road and saw some idiot with a weapon taking pot shots at people on the street and was driving a car, I'd probably try to run their ass over like the dude in the video did. At least if you run over a gunman in the street, you've got some form of protection and stand a very good chance of stopping them, if not taking them out completely.

Forum List

Back