Israelis furious at Trump

Eloy

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2016
European Union
Donald Trump's loose lips divulged intelligence provided by Israelis to the Russians about ISIS plans to use laptops as bombs on planes.
Report: Israeli intel officials 'furious' over Trump leak to Russians
On top of this, the American President has promised to provide $110,000,000,000 in armaments to the Saud Family. Not only will this cause misery in Yemen but I read in THE TIMES today that the Israelis are concerned about an arms race between them and the Saudis.
It has to be asked whether Donald Trump has a clue about the politics of the Middle East.

Donald Trump's loose lips divulged intelligence provided by Israelis to the Russians about ISIS plans to use laptops as bombs on planes.
Report: Israeli intel officials 'furious' over Trump leak to Russians
On top of this, the American President has promised to provide $110,000,000,000 in armaments to the Saud Family. Not only will this cause misery in Yemen but I read in THE TIMES today that the Israelis are concerned about an arms race between them and the Saudis.
It has to be asked whether Donald Trump has a clue about the politics of the Middle East.

The arms race in the Middle East is among the Sunni/wahabbi/salafist version of Islamic Death Cultists and the Shia Iranian kind. That is a blood feud that has been smoldering for 1,400 years and routinely erupts into both sides a'splodin the bejeezus out of each other.

Who says?

I mean that literally.
Benjamin Netanyahu and his cabinet are reported to be "furious". Please read The Jerusalem Post article and the concern by the Israeli government ministers about shoveling arms into Saudi Arabia is reported in THE TIMES today.

Who says?

I mean that literally.
Benjamin Netanyahu and his cabinet are reported to be "furious". Please read The Jerusalem Post article and the concern by the Israeli government ministers about shoveling arms into Saudi Arabia is reported in THE TIMES today.

Reported by whom? Be specific.
I included the link to The Jerusalem Post regarding Donald Trump's "loose lips" and I mention that the arms deal concerning the Israelis was reported in THE TIMES today under the by line of Greg Caristrom in Tel Aviv who writes: "Hours after Mr Trump flew out of Israel, Avigdor Lieberman, the defence minister, said: "I'm not at peace with the arms race in the region."" (p 27).

Who says?

I mean that literally.
Reported by who????

The same lying assholes that said they knew Trump gave away intelligence????

Apparently the report was bullshit.

This one time Eloy's post is true.

Now about Trump's politics:
"A king's heart is like rivulets of water in the Lord's hand; wherever He wishes, He turns it."

Who says?

I mean that literally.
Reported by who????

The same lying assholes that said they knew Trump gave away intelligence????

Apparently the report was bullshit.
Please read Post #9. You seem to be dismissing the Israeli and British newspapers who have reporters in Israel.

Regarding Saudi Arabia, they've never actually participated in war against Israel.
One should look at their 'purist' form of Islam.
And Saudi Arabia has a very pragmatic view on the conflict.

This is my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong.

Regarding Saudi Arabia, they've never actually participated in war against Israel.

Saudi Arabia does not recognize Israel as a legitimate state.

Well they're a part of the Arab League.

Aaaand You're a naive Westerner.

Well they're a part of the Arab League.

Aaaand You're a naive Westerner.

Thanks to the USA and Britain, both Israel and Saudi Arabia are armed to the teeth.

But You know,

We're "FUUUURIOUS" here with a capital "F" :itsok:

Did You listen to the speech? It was a historic moment, the Muslim leaders applauded. If one understand anything about the ME,
it's that a lot it is about symbolism.

But You know,

Did You listen to the speech? It was a historic moment, the Muslim leaders applauded. If one understand anything about the ME,
No-one knows what Trump is doing in the Middle East. The man is completely ignorant of the issues there. No good can come of his meddling.

But You know,

No-one knows what Trump is doing in the Middle East. The man is completely ignorant of the issues there. No good can come of his meddling.

Why should anybody?
Trump is the 'deal maker' while there're other figures that manage the issues and have the deep understanding of the region and the complicated mess of webs in the ME.

I think it's safer to say, that, in the ME, everyone cooperate with everyone else. It's SOOO complicated that no one is left out. But for propaganda purposes those who cooperate can be still enemies.

Forum List

Back