Israeli woman face jail time for refusing to serve in IDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
And? Military service is mandatory in Israel, dumbass.

The saddest part, is that she's from Sderot. The same girl who now refuses to serve is the girl who probably cried like a baby years ago in hopes the IDF stops the rocket fire.

I cannot complain about her, though. She's just a child. I can complain that her parents raised her that way. Any southern civilian should be proud of the IDF, not resist it.

Israeli woman faces jail for refusing to serve in IDF over Palestinian kids, occupation

Good for her. She didn't want to murder little kids and was thrown in jail. Stay strong young woman!
Good for her, I don't blame her one bit.

Neither do I. She made a choice to betray her nation and now she has to live with it.

So it's your opinion that refusing to be a pawn for politicians' ambitions makes you a traitor to your nation?

Interesting......

part of being a citizen of the country is to serve it in some such as military service.

Norway also require women to serve.

The saddest part, is that she's from Sderot. The same girl who now refuses to serve is the girl who probably cried like a baby years ago in hopes the IDF stops the rocket fire.

I cannot complain about her, though. She's just a child. I can complain that her parents raised her that way. Any southern civilian should be proud of the IDF, not resist it.

And yet there is a 95 year old Vet in Gemany standing trial for fighting in WWII as a EMT. Get real, those men you named are the terrorists and murderers of others. Your almost a century long war is getting real old.

Israeli woman faces jail for refusing to serve in IDF over Palestinian kids, occupation

Good for her. She didn't want to murder little kids and was thrown in jail. Stay strong young woman!

Neither do I. She made a choice to betray her nation and now she has to live with it.

So it's your opinion that refusing to be a pawn for politicians' ambitions makes you a traitor to your nation?

Interesting......

Has nothing to do with politician's ambitions. She is a confused individual who doesn't know the difference between good and evil and refused to defend her nation against genocidal Islamists. She will face the same consequences that a draft dodger and traitor would in all civilized societies. :clap2:

part of being a citizen of the country is to serve it in some such as military service.

Does Norway occupy land of another people and murder it citizens for throwing rocks? Didn't think so.

Oh paleeze....5000+ rockets shot at Israeli cities, suicide bombers, terror tunnels, random stabbing of unarmed civilians, etc. by Palestinians, and you're still on this "rock throwing" bullshit propaganda?

Finally, an Israeli with a conscience!

The suggestion that she is just a child is ridiculous... She is old enough to vote, she is old enough to have a conscience!

Good for her! I hope that her story gets as much coverage in the media as possible and it encourages other Israelis to have a conscience!

Does Norway occupy land of another people and murder it citizens for throwing rocks? Didn't think so.

Does Israel as I cant find any proof that it does. What I find is islamonazi's occupying Israeli land and murdering Israeli's.

The suggestion that she is just a child is ridiculous... She is old enough to vote, she is old enough to have a conscience!

Good for her! I hope that her story gets as much coverage in the media as possible and it encourages other Israelis to have a conscience!

And her punishment as well don't forget, will they stone her for her crimes do you think. Or is it more likely that she will be given a job in a hospital looking after those injured by islamonazi terrorist attacks.

Destroys your other post in regards to the German mass murderer that you think should not be tried as he only killed Jews

No it doesn't , it confirms it, the men who order the army to kill are the real killers. None of our vets are in prison from WWII, even the ones who dropped the nuclear bombs, or the ones involved in the tragic Pows camps in Europe and Russia.

And yet there is a 95 year old Vet in Gemany standing trial for fighting in WWII as a EMT. Get real, those men you named are the terrorists and murderers of others. Your almost a century long war is getting real old.

Those men I mentioned are the keepers of our people, those who prevent the PalestiFascism from taking over the one shelter Jews have in the entire world.

And let us all repeat it over and over-

"...He Who blessed our forefathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - may He bless the fighters of the Israel Defense Force, who stand guard over our land and the cities of our God from the border of the Lebanon to the desert of Egypt, and from the Great Sea unto the approach of the Aravah, on the land, in the air, and on the sea. May God cause the enemies who rise up against us to be struck down before them. May the Holy One, Blessed is He, preserve and rescue our fighting men from every trouble and distress and from every plague and illness, and may He send blessing and success in their every endeavor. May He lead our enemies under their sway and may He grant them salvation and crown them with victory. And may there be fulfilled for them the verse: "For it is Hashem, your God, Who goes with you to battle your enemies for you to save you."

AMEN.

When you get older you realize 18 is still a child.

"Finally, an Israeli with conscience!" is a rediculous statement. Most Israelis have conscience. Same conscience tells us we should keep the law and help our young men and women in the terrible weight of defending our land, our lives and our freedom, because the bracve soldiers of the IDF are the ones holding the Arab enemy at bay and preventing another brench of ISIS to rise in the Holy land. Shame be on the head of those who trust others to do the hard for for them. Sorrow may company those who assosiate with the enemy and giving its life more importancy than their own people. to the traitors and wrongdowers, may never come hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back