Israeli settlers in East Jerusalem sing praises for terrorist Baruch Goldstein

al Haq

Dec 16, 2009
Sheikh Jarrah Jews praise Baruch Goldstein on Purim

VIDEO - A video obtained by Ynet depicts Jewish residents of east Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood during their Purim celebrations singing songs of praise for Baruch Goldstein, a Jewish terrorist who murdered 29 Palestinians 16 years ago at the Cave of the Patriarchs.

[youtube]psVxOnXbyYQ[/youtube]

The video was filmed this past Monday, and shows residents singing and dancing next to their Arab neighbors: "Dr. Goldstein, there is none other like you in the world. Dr. Goldstein, we all love you… he aimed at terrorists' heads, squeezed the trigger hard, and shot bullets, and shot, and shot."

Left-wing activists plan on holding a demonstration this upcoming Saturday night in protest of the events. "Such an event, which takes place under the watchful eye of the police, needs to make every citizen of Israel lose sleep. Such displays of violence on the part of the settlers are becoming more abundant.

"Therefore, it is important that people come and demand from the government and the Jerusalem municipality to stop the settlement enterprise in the east of the city, which is destroying the delicate fabric of life and is thwarting all possibility for a future peace accord," said Sharon.

Linkie:
Sheikh Jarrah Jews praise Baruch Goldstein on Purim - Israel News, Ynetnews

Terrorism is the highest calling a person can make in Islam, so, Goldstein will be in Paradise with the 72 virgins, right?

Allah Akbar!

Terrorism is the highest calling a person can make in Islam

No.

Yes. Violent jihad is a sacred religious obligation in Islam. Many consider jihad the 6th Pillar.

Now, even YOU know, kafir.

Quran 3:151...
We shall strike terror into the hearts of the kafirs because they worship others besides Allah, which He gave them no permission to do. Their home will be on Fire, a terrible resting place for the evil-doers.

Violent jihad is a sacred religious obligation in Islam. Many consider jihad the 6th Pillar.

Now, even YOU know, kafir.

Wrong again. You really ought to try to get your information from more reputable sources. The struggle to better one's self or one's society in the way of God is a religious duty in Islam. But it is not considered a 6th pillar by the majority of Muslims, and there is no requirement of violence.

Quran 3:151...
We shall strike terror into the hearts of the kafirs because they worship others besides Allah, which He gave them no permission to do. Their home will be on Fire, a terrible resting place for the evil-doers.

Disembodied quote, badly translated, cherry-picked and devoid of any context (it appears to be cut-and-pasted from Daniel Pipes' site - hardly the definitive authority on the Qur'an.) Lame.

Try a more reliable authority:

We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.
- translated by Sahih International

This is talking about a battle in which Muslims were greatly outnumbered, and some disbelievers fled. It reminds Muslims to remain steadfast in their faith, lest God cast them into the hellfire. Kind of like a few other religions teach...

Terrorism is the highest calling a person can make in Islam, so, Goldstein will be in Paradise with the 72 virgins, right?

Allah Akbar!

Don't get all chafed just because someone called your hero a terrorist. ;)

]

Wrong again. You really ought to try to get your information from more reputable sources. The struggle to better one's self or one's society in the way of God is a religious duty in Islam. But it is not considered a 6th pillar by the majority of Muslims, and there is no requirement of violence.

Jihad is Arabic for "to strive" Jihad applies both to striving to be the best Muslim possible AND to destroy the infidel.

The vast, vast majority of Islamic doctrine, however, focuses on violent jihad. For instance, 20% of Sahih Bukhari pertains to jihad and 90% of its content on jihad is violent.

Most of the Quran, Sira and Sunna pertain to violent jihad,

Bukhari 4:52:220...
Jihad is holy violence. Violence is the way Allah removes fitna, removes the dross from pure Islam and removes the infidel scum from the earth which is owned by Mohammed

Now, you know, kafir.

Allah Akbar!

Don't get all chafed just because someone called your hero a terrorist. ;)

Judaism forbids murder. Islam advocates murder.

Quran 9:5...
Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Read Quran, kafir.

Jihad is Arabic for "to strive" Jihad applies both to striving to be the best Muslim possible AND to destroy the infidel.

The vast, vast majority of Islamic doctrine, however, focuses on violent jihad. For instance, 20% of Sahih Bukhari pertains to jihad and 90% of its content on jihad is violent.

Jihad is holy violence. Violence is the way Allah removes fitna, removes the dross from pure Islam and removes the infidel scum from the earth which is owned by Mohammed

Now, you know, kafir.

Nonsense. You'd know a lot more if you swore off the Daniel Pipes Kool-aid.

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Linkie:
CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

Now, you know, kafir.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Linkie:

Qur'an 9:123...
O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who
are near to you, and let them find harshness in you,
and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty

Last edited:
Bukhari:V4B52N220...
Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror. The treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand.

Now, you know, kafir.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Linkie:

The hadith you cite doesn't help you, it hurts you: The hadith is an example of the Islamic doctrine that Muhammad has sovereignty over the entire Earth and all must come under his rule, either by forced conversion or face death (jihad)

You don't even know what the hell you're citing. LOL

Last edited:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Linkie:

The hadith you cite doesn't help you, it hurts you: The hadith is an example of the Islamic doctrine that Muhammad has sovereignty over the entire Earth and all must come under his rule, either by forced conversion or face death (jihad)

Hahaha look how fast you abandoned that hoax version of the Bukhari you posted. Hoping no one noticed the yawning cracks in your credibility, you now try to float a Pipesian "writer's embellishment" of the actual passage.

Sux to be you.

Linkie:

Hahaha look how fast you abandoned that hoax version of the Bukhari you posted. Hoping no one noticed the yawning cracks in your credibility, you now try to float a Pipesian "writer's embellishment" of the actual passage.

Sux to be you.

You're just flailing like someone who is crippled. You posted a hadith that exemplifies Muhammad's dominance over the world and his violent intent over non-Muslims, and, you didn't even understand the hadith. LOL

You're such a complete fool, it's too funny.

Here, kafir, since you know nothing...

Sahih Muslim 4294...
Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war...When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them....If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them.

Forum List

Back