Israeli poll finds majority would be in favour of 'apartheid laws and policies

hey look , opinions are simply opinion as different people pick the side that they support . You ought not get mad because you are powerless to change things Ventura .

i'll put my money on the IDF and the Israelis Ventura .

In which case I can only assume that you are an immoral individual who defends the theft of indigenous lands and the indiscriminate murder of children by the Israeli cowards...

Lands are indigenous?

Wow.

OMG the idiot misinterprets 'indigenous lands'...permit me to cite relevant examples slack-jaw:

Over 3,000 Indigenous lands added to Google Maps, Earth ...
https://globalnews.ca/news/.../over-3000-indigenous-lands-added-to-google-maps-eart...
Jun 21, 2017 - Google has added over 3,000 Indigenous Canadian lands to its Google Maps and Google Earth platforms, the company announced ...

Google Maps adds indigenous lands in Canada after long omission ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › World › Canada
Jun 21, 2017 - Google Maps adds indigenous lands in Canada after long omission. More than 3,000 parcels of land belonging to indigenous peoples in Canada have been added to Google Maps and Google Earth, in an initiative that seeks to remedy what one First Nations cartographer described as a historical exclusion.

Indigenous Lands > Introduction > About lands
https://pib.socioambiental.org/en/c/terras-indigenas/.../o-que-sao-terras-indigenas
About lands. In Brazil, when talking about Indigenous Lands ("Terras Indígenas" or TIs), one has to bear in mind, in the first place, the definition of it and a few ...

mapping indigenous lands - Annual Reviews
www.annualreviews.org/doi/pdf/10.1146/annurev.anthro.34.081804.120429
by M Chapin - ‎2005 - ‎Cited by 331 - ‎Related articles
Abstract. The mapping of indigenous lands to secure tenure, manage natural resources, and strengthen cultures is a recent phenomenon, having begun in .

Protecting Indigenous Lands of the Amazon | The Leonardo DiCaprio ...
Protecting Indigenous Lands of the Amazon
Amazon Watch's mission is to protect the rainforest and advance the rights of indigenous peoples in the Amazon Basin, supporting indigenous-led initiatives in ...
Ad
  1. Reclaiming Native Truth - Dispelling Amer

Gee whiz but you are fun when you don’t read what you cut and paste.

From your link:

“More than 3,000 parcels of land belonging to indigenous peoples”

It is a hoot using your links to correct you.

hey look , opinions are simply opinion as different people pick the side that they support . You ought not get mad because you are powerless to change things Ventura .

What would make you assume that I'm 'mad'? I regret to inform you that opinions are quite a bit more than mere opinions pismoe...in the case of Israel opinions are as effectively black and white as may be permissible: one can either choose the side of people who advocate ethnic-cleansing, land theft...military barbarism...criminal occupation...lies...killing civilians and children...confiscating others' property and land...or one can side with a population of victims who do not have the military or economic resources to fight back against monsters...

In which case I can only assume that you are an immoral individual who defends the theft of indigenous lands and the indiscriminate murder of children by the Israeli cowards...

Lands are indigenous?

Wow.

OMG the idiot misinterprets 'indigenous lands'...permit me to cite relevant examples slack-jaw:

https://globalnews.ca/news/.../over-3000-indigenous-lands-added-to-google-maps-eart...
Jun 21, 2017 - Google has added over 3,000 Indigenous Canadian lands to its Google Maps and Google Earth platforms, the company announced ...

News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › World › Canada
Jun 21, 2017 - Google Maps adds indigenous lands in Canada after long omission. More than 3,000 parcels of land belonging to indigenous peoples in Canada have been added to Google Maps and Google Earth, in an initiative that seeks to remedy what one First Nations cartographer described as a historical exclusion.

https://pib.socioambiental.org/en/c/terras-indigenas/.../o-que-sao-terras-indigenas
About lands. In Brazil, when talking about Indigenous Lands ("Terras Indígenas" or TIs), one has to bear in mind, in the first place, the definition of it and a few ...

Abstract. The mapping of indigenous lands to secure tenure, manage natural resources, and strengthen cultures is a recent phenomenon, having begun in .

Amazon Watch's mission is to protect the rainforest and advance the rights of indigenous peoples in the Amazon Basin, supporting indigenous-led initiatives in ...
Ad

From your link:

good god are you an absolute moron...

Lands are indigenous?

Wow.

Ad

From your link:

Submit and surrender. It’s what you do.

Lands are indigenous?

Wow.

Ad

From your link:

Submit and surrender. It’s what you do.
Why are you flying around Dog Shit?

Israeli poll finds majority would be in favour of 'apartheid' policies
Two-thirds say Palestinians should not be allowed to vote if West Bank was annexed, while three in four favour segregated roads.

More than two-thirds of Israeli Jews say that 2.5 million Palestinians living in the West Bank should be denied the right to vote if the area was annexed by Israel, in effect endorsing an apartheid state, according to an opinion poll reported in Haaretz.

Three out of four are in favour of segregated roads for Israelis and Palestinians in the West Bank, and 58% believe Israel already practises apartheid against Palestinians, the poll found.

A third want Arab citizens within Israel to be banned from voting in elections to the country's parliament. Almost six out of 10 say Jews should be given preference to Arabs in government jobs, 49% say Jewish citizens should be treated better than Arabs, 42% would not want to live in the same building as Arabs and the same number do not want their children going to school with Arabs.

A commentary by Gideon Levy, which accompanied the results of the poll, described the findings as disturbing. "Israelis themselves … are openly, shamelessly and guiltlessly defining themselves as nationalistic racists," he wrote.

"It's good to live in this country, most Israelis say, not despite its racism, but perhaps because of it. If such a survey were released about the attitude to Jews in a European state, Israel would have raised hell. When it comes to us, the rules don't apply."

The poll was conducted by a public opinion firm, Dialog, which interviewed 503 people out of an Israeli Jewish population of just under 6 million.

At first it made me raise an eyebrow, but then I saw this was posted by Gideon Levy, then not so much.

I'd take the word of the North Korean wacko before believing anything coming out of the mouth of Gideon Levy.

At first it made me raise an eyebrow, but then I saw this was posted by Gideon Levy, then not so much.

I'd take the word of the North Korean wacko before believing anything coming out of the mouth of Gideon Levy.
Zionists hate him, for he told many truths.

"When I first started covering the West Bank for Haaretz, I was young and brainwashed. I would see settlers cutting down olive trees and soldiers mistreating Palestinian women at the checkpoints, and I would think, 'These are exceptions, not part of government policy.' It took me a long time to see that these were not exceptions – they were the substance of government policy."
--Gideon Levy

And of course these people would be in favor of these laws. Why would they want Arabs voting?

Israeli poll finds majority would be in favour of 'apartheid' policies
Two-thirds say Palestinians should not be allowed to vote if West Bank was annexed, while three in four favour segregated roads.

More than two-thirds of Israeli Jews say that 2.5 million Palestinians living in the West Bank should be denied the right to vote if the area was annexed by Israel, in effect endorsing an apartheid state, according to an opinion poll reported in Haaretz.

Three out of four are in favour of segregated roads for Israelis and Palestinians in the West Bank, and 58% believe Israel already practises apartheid against Palestinians, the poll found.

A third want Arab citizens within Israel to be banned from voting in elections to the country's parliament. Almost six out of 10 say Jews should be given preference to Arabs in government jobs, 49% say Jewish citizens should be treated better than Arabs, 42% would not want to live in the same building as Arabs and the same number do not want their children going to school with Arabs.

A commentary by Gideon Levy, which accompanied the results of the poll, described the findings as disturbing. "Israelis themselves … are openly, shamelessly and guiltlessly defining themselves as nationalistic racists," he wrote.

"It's good to live in this country, most Israelis say, not despite its racism, but perhaps because of it. If such a survey were released about the attitude to Jews in a European state, Israel would have raised hell. When it comes to us, the rules don't apply."

The poll was conducted by a public opinion firm, Dialog, which interviewed 503 people out of an Israeli Jewish population of just under 6 million.

Of course because Levy has the annoying habit of reporting the truth and Jews are simply not fond of the truth with regard to Israel...

Forum List

Back