Israeli MPs try to assault Haneen Zoabi

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
This 9-minute video, showing Israeli Jewish MPs’ reaction to a speech by Haneen Zoabi today, offers a very revealing insight into how Israel’s tribal democracy works. And it isn’t pretty.

Even in the British parliament, which is imploding at the moment, it is impossible to imagine scenes like these.

Zoabi made the speech after Israel agreed this week very belatedly to pay compensation to the families of nine humanitarian activists killed by Israeli commandos in 2010 on the Mavi Marmara, as it plied international waters on its way to deliver aid to Gaza. In fact, it would be more accurate to say Israel assassinated the activists, as a way to deter others from following in their wake.

The Marmara was a Turkish vessel and the compensation was part of Israel’s reconciliation deal with Turkey.

All the exchanges in this video are in Hebrew, but that doesn’t really matter. You don’t need to understand the language to understand what is going on. One Jewish MP, Oren Hazan, of Netanyahu’s Likud party, heckles Zoabi non-stop for more than four minutes, with the Speaker doing nothing more than politely asking him to calm down and refrain from interrupting.

Remember that Palestinians MPs are regularly ejected from the Knesset for far less than this kind of barracking and violation of parliamentary protocol. Notice also that the Knesset TV spends as much time, if not more, focusing on the heckler than Zoabi, implicitly legitimising his anti-democratic behaviour.

But when Zoabi accuses the soldiers of “murder” at about 4.30-min into the video, all hell breaks loose. A dozen or more Jewish MPs rush to the podium and start circling Zoabi like a pack of baying hyenas. By this stage, when Zoabi is being physically threatened by a number of MPs in the parliament chamber, you might think it would be time for some of them to be forcefully ejected, if only to indicate that this subversion of the democratic process will not be tolerated. But not a bit of it. They are treated with kid gloves.

Zoabi said in her speech: “I stood here six years ago, some of you remember the hatred and hostility toward me, and look where we got to. Apologies to the families of those who were called terrorists. The nine that were killed, it turns out that their families need to be compensated. I demand an apology to all the political activists who were on the Marmara and an apology to MK Haneen Zoabi, who you’ve incited against for six years. I demand compensation and I will donate it to the next flotilla. As long as there’s a siege, more flotillas need to be organized.

Israeli MPs try to assault Haneen Zoabi | Dissident Voice
Good for her

This 9-minute video, showing Israeli Jewish MPs’ reaction to a speech by Haneen Zoabi today, offers a very revealing insight into how Israel’s tribal democracy works. And it isn’t pretty.

Even in the British parliament, which is imploding at the moment, it is impossible to imagine scenes like these.

Zoabi made the speech after Israel agreed this week very belatedly to pay compensation to the families of nine humanitarian activists killed by Israeli commandos in 2010 on the Mavi Marmara, as it plied international waters on its way to deliver aid to Gaza. In fact, it would be more accurate to say Israel assassinated the activists, as a way to deter others from following in their wake.

The Marmara was a Turkish vessel and the compensation was part of Israel’s reconciliation deal with Turkey.

All the exchanges in this video are in Hebrew, but that doesn’t really matter. You don’t need to understand the language to understand what is going on. One Jewish MP, Oren Hazan, of Netanyahu’s Likud party, heckles Zoabi non-stop for more than four minutes, with the Speaker doing nothing more than politely asking him to calm down and refrain from interrupting.

Remember that Palestinians MPs are regularly ejected from the Knesset for far less than this kind of barracking and violation of parliamentary protocol. Notice also that the Knesset TV spends as much time, if not more, focusing on the heckler than Zoabi, implicitly legitimising his anti-democratic behaviour.

But when Zoabi accuses the soldiers of “murder” at about 4.30-min into the video, all hell breaks loose. A dozen or more Jewish MPs rush to the podium and start circling Zoabi like a pack of baying hyenas. By this stage, when Zoabi is being physically threatened by a number of MPs in the parliament chamber, you might think it would be time for some of them to be forcefully ejected, if only to indicate that this subversion of the democratic process will not be tolerated. But not a bit of it. They are treated with kid gloves.

Zoabi said in her speech: “I stood here six years ago, some of you remember the hatred and hostility toward me, and look where we got to. Apologies to the families of those who were called terrorists. The nine that were killed, it turns out that their families need to be compensated. I demand an apology to all the political activists who were on the Marmara and an apology to MK Haneen Zoabi, who you’ve incited against for six years. I demand compensation and I will donate it to the next flotilla. As long as there’s a siege, more flotillas need to be organized.

Good for her

Haneen Zoabi has more balls than anyone else there.

You gotta love Palestinian women.

Whenever I see a Knesset video I think monkey island.

In June 2016, Turkey and Israel agreed to normalise their relations.

Officials said the reconciliation deal would see Israel pay $20m in compensation to the families of those killed on the Mavi Marmara; Turkey allowed to deliver aid to Gaza via an Israeli port; and Turkish infrastructure projects aimed at improving the humanitarian situation in the Palestinian territory.

In return, Turkey agreed to pass legislation protecting Israeli troops from legal claims, and to prevent any military action or fundraising by Hamas operatives based there.
Mavi Marmara: Why did Israel stop the Gaza flotilla? - BBC News

Good for her

OMG! Now those Zionists in Israel are even pissed at the Hamas supporter Haneen Zoabi. Isn't it interesting how she doesn't want to give up her israeli citizenship? Heh Heh!

Haneen Zoabi: Attacking Israel is Business As Usual

she has been suspended and cannot run again for office.

she made a mistake and now has paid the price.

no assassination attempt

P F Tinmore, et al,

Member Haneen Zoabi is probably not very bright. It is --- to no one's advantage to purposely become the Knesset's most dishonorable member.

Good for her

(COMMENT)

I remember when I served in Vietnam, there were all sorts of anti-Government personalities. Even jerks like Secretary of State John Kerry threw his military awards away to protest the war in Vietnam.

People like Zoabi and Kerry are entertainers that play to the emotion of the crowd. Some comedians, some are dramatic actors, and some specialized in villainy; with chameleon like qualities. Madam Zoabi and Kerry are villains. Calling IDF members "murderers" emboldens bad guy and incites others.

They should offer to pay the relocation allowance for Zoabi to move to the to Gaza Arab so that she may get some hands-on experience at helping those poor, downtrodden.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Member Haneen Zoabi is probably not very bright. It is --- to no one's advantage to purposely become the Knesset's most dishonorable member.

Good for her

(COMMENT)

I remember when I served in Vietnam, there were all sorts of anti-Government personalities. Even jerks like Secretary of State John Kerry threw his military awards away to protest the war in Vietnam.

People like Zoabi and Kerry are entertainers that play to the emotion of the crowd. Some comedians, some are dramatic actors, and some specialized in villainy; with chameleon like qualities. Madam Zoabi and Kerry are villains. Calling IDF members "murderers" emboldens bad guy and incites others.

They should offer to pay the relocation allowance for Zoabi to move to the to Gaza Arab so that she may get some hands-on experience at helping those poor, downtrodden.

Most Respectfully,
R

I like her more after your endorsement.

What is more poignant is how the Jew looks 100% European and the Palestinian looks like a native Middle Easterner.

montelatici, et al;

Oh, don't be an ass.

What is more poignant is how the Jew looks 100% European and the Palestinian looks like a native Middle Easterner.
(COMMENT)

Everyone knows that a vast majority of the original Article 6 Jewish Immigrants were European or Russian. We explain this at least twice a week.

What is more to the point is that at the final conclusion of The Great War (WWI), the Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republic renounced all rights and title of the territories situated outside the frontiers of Turkey to the Allied Powers. And that the Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republic understood that the future of these territories and would be settled by the Allied Powers. Nothing was surrendered to the Arab Palestinians formerly under the Enemy Occupied Territory Administration.

This too is frequently explained. Oddly enough, just as you pointed out that the Palestinian looks like Middle Easterners, they don't look like any of the Allied Powers to which Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republic renounced all rights and title.

Most Respectfully,
R

Good for her

When was the last P.A. meeting then to agree dates for the next elections and to appoint a new president ?

The many video's we see of islamonazi political meetings usually end up in blood being spilt so don't come the LIES on here about the Jews. She is an extremist islamonazi that should be evicted from Israel for her claims of being Palestinian and never Israeli. If she did this in the US she would now be in prison facing deportation for inciting terrorism and violence.

:eusa_angel: Funny money $20,000,000 to the victims

I wonder what you will say when the Jews start putting in claims for compensation against the arab muslims and Turkey.

By the way a legal maritime exclusion zone is in place making the approach of the vessels illegal and ant act of war. The attacks on the IDF were terrorism and war crimes and it is about time the UN grew a pair and started to hit Islamic nations hard when they breach international laws and UN resolutions.

How would you know being your typical invading catholic colonist.

Have you seen Shirley Temper and her friends and family, could she be a stolen child to be used as a sex slave do you think

Forum List

Back