Israeli foreign minister says disloyal Arabs should be beheaded

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Israeli foreign minister says disloyal Arabs should be beheaded

Avigdor Lieberman, Israel's foreign minister and the head of a right-wing, Israeli nationalist party, is known for his fiery rhetoric. But he possibly crossed a line during an election rally in the city of Herzliya on Sunday.

"Whoever's with us should get everything," Lieberman said, in reference to the loyalty of Israeli Arabs, who make up some 20 percent of Israel's population. "Those who are against us, there's nothing to be done – we need to pick up an axe and cut off his head. Otherwise we won't survive here."

Because the Israelis are so much more civilized than those barbaric Arabs...

yeah.....when th Israelis cut off as many heads as the Muslims have, and sell women as slaves,and burn innocent children alive.....then I'll start to worry.....focus on the actual monsters....that would be more productive......don't you think....

yeah.....when th Israelis cut off as many heads as the Muslims have, and sell women as slaves,and burn innocent children alive.....then I'll start to worry.....focus on the actual monsters....that would be more productive......don't you think....
Oh, so it's not about beheading people who disagree with you, it's about HOW MANY people you behead because they disagree with you.

You're dismissed, moron.

First, that's true.

Second, so what if he said it? No one is going to behead anyone. Execution is against the law in Israel.

So he rambled. Big deal. Like a girl on PMS.

Meantime, Palestinian "freedom fighters" go burchering and beheading each other every day. That should matter more than words of a radical moron.

First, that's true.

Second, so what if he said it? No one is going to behead anyone. Execution is against the law in Israel.

So he rambled. Big deal. Like a girl on PMS.

Meantime, Palestinian "freedom fighters" go burchering and beheading each other every day. That should matter more than words of a radical moron.
The op would support Palestinians commuting another shoah on the Jews in Israel. I'm sure.

I'm thinking that if hanging, drawing, quartering (which includes beheading) were the American form of punishment for treason fewer Democrats would be inclined toward playing at it.

You anti-semite bastard.
Explain that, please, after you get Bibi's foreskin out of the back of your throat.
Enjoy your anti semitic shit posting while it lasts. You are on the jidf shit list now you nazi bigot.
Did you gargle, then swallow?
4i6Ckte.gif

Imbeciles like yourself try to make any criticism of Israel - a secular government - into an attack on Jews. You fail miserably, just like Netanyahu will fail miserably tomorrow.

So fuck you and your idle threats, douchebag.

You anti-semite bastard.
Explain that, please, after you get Bibi's foreskin out of the back of your throat.
Enjoy your anti semitic shit posting while it lasts. You are on the jidf shit list now you nazi bigot.
Did you gargle, then swallow?
4i6Ckte.gif

Imbeciles like yourself try to make any criticism of Israel - a secular government - into an attack on Jews. You fail miserably, just like Netanyahu will fail miserably tomorrow.

So fuck you and your idle threats, douchebag.
Oh wow. We got a little gay boy nazi on our hands with all your talk. :lol:

You are staying right to the typical anti semite script, to a tee. Enjoy your doxxing by the jidf you stupid goy.

Palestinians target buses, businesses, all public places fully well knowing that children are present and will be killed in one of their attacks.

Israeli's are insane to let non-Jews live in their country since they know that non-Jews are almost always an enemy.

Palestinians target buses, businesses, all public places fully well knowing that children are present and will be killed in one of their attacks.

Israeli's are insane to let non-Jews live in their country since they know that non-Jews are almost always an enemy.
Yea. These anti-semites don't believe in a jewish state. It is amusing to hear them say they aren't anti semitic they just oppose jews having a country of their own. :lol:

Yea. These anti-semites don't believe in a jewish state. It is amusing to hear them say they aren't anti semitic they just oppose jews having a country of their own. :lol:
Since you're an imbecile, I will try again. Read it slowly.

Being opposed to Israeli government policies does not make one an anti-Semite. And 'Semite' is capitalized, imbecile.

The Israeli government is a secular government. Look up 'secular'.

I do not oppose Jews having their own state, but I also don't think they deserve their own state any more than Mormons, Hindus, or Scientologists deserve to have their own state.

And 'Jews' is capitalized, imbecile. You show your disrespect by not capitalizing it, just as people show their disrespect by not capitalizing Marines.

Unless it's just more of your ignorance, of which you have an ample supply.

Being opposed to Israeli government policies does not make one an anti-Semite. And 'Semite' is capitalized, imbecile.

I do not oppose Jews having their own state, but I also don't think they deserve their own state any more than Mormons, Hindus, or Scientologists deserve to have their own state.

And 'Jews' is capitalized, imbecile. You show your disrespect by not capitalizing it, just as people show their disrespect by not capitalizing Marines.

Oh man, the nazi gay boy is at it again. You would know about capitalizing anti-semite, being you are immersed in it.

Yes, being opposed to the State of Israel, which you are, because you and your nazi arab friends undermine it at every turn makes you anti-semitic. Thus, as you oppose nationhood for the Jewish people, you are anti-semitic. You are denying them the right of self determination given every other people.

Israel is a jewish state. Denying the jewish character(which is religious and ethnic) of Israel is another anti-semitic attack, and a cowardly way to cloak your opposition to the idea of a Jewish nation state.

By the way, you belittle Jews by comparing them to marines, you dumb goy.

Jews were there before the marines, and will be here long after the marines are gone.

Oh man, the nazi gay boy is at it again. You would know about capitalizing anti-semite, being you are immersed in it.

Yes, being opposed to the State of Israel, which you are, because you and your nazi arab friends undermine it at every turn makes you anti-semitic. Thus, as you oppose nationhood for the Jewish people, you are anti-semitic. You are denying them the right of self determination given every other people.

Israel is a jewish state. Denying the jewish character(which is religious and ethnic) of Israel is another anti-semitic attack, and a cowardly way to cloak your opposition to the idea of a Jewish nation state.

By the way, you belittle Jews by comparing them to marines, you dumb goy.

Jews were there before the marines, and will be here long after the marines are gone.
wow..there seems to be a lot of anti semetic that is the case

New Topics

Forum List

Back