Israeli data favor higher estimates of post-vax Myocarditis

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
What, Myocardities,

you'd probably never heard about the illness before the Fauci Flu Scamdemic.
Now it's gonna to became so common like flu or diarrhea.
With only two differences to them.
It can be diagnosed only by vaxxed and in a short time ( unfortunately ) victims can die.
Say many 'thanks' to the fake 'president' and his Corona gang.

The incidence of myocarditis after receipt of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine was several times higher in two reports from Israel compared with some estimates, but remained low through the late spring of this year.
For patients in Israel's largest healthcare system, Clalit Health Services, the estimate of myocarditis was 2.13 cases per 100,000 vaccinated persons, reaching as high as 10.69 cases per 100,000 in men and boys ages 16 to 29.
A separate study using Israel's government database, capturing active and passive periods of surveillance for myocarditis, supported the higher risk in young men. In this report, males of all ages had myocarditis occur at 0.64 cases per 100,000 persons after the first dose and 3.83 cases per 100,000 after the second dose -- with the incidence increasing to 1.34 and 15.07 per 100,000 after the first and second doses, respectively, for teenage boys ages 16 to 19.

Both papers were published online in the New England Journal of Medicine.

What, Myocardities,

you'd probably never heard about the illness before the Fauci Flu Scamdemic.
Now it's gonna to became so common like flu or diarrhea.
With only two differences to them.
It can be diagnosed only by vaxxed and in a short time ( unfortunately ) victims can die.
Say many 'thanks' to the fake 'president' and his Corona gang.

The incidence of myocarditis after receipt of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine was several times higher in two reports from Israel compared with some estimates, but remained low through the late spring of this year.
For patients in Israel's largest healthcare system, Clalit Health Services, the estimate of myocarditis was 2.13 cases per 100,000 vaccinated persons, reaching as high as 10.69 cases per 100,000 in men and boys ages 16 to 29.
A separate study using Israel's government database, capturing active and passive periods of surveillance for myocarditis, supported the higher risk in young men. In this report, males of all ages had myocarditis occur at 0.64 cases per 100,000 persons after the first dose and 3.83 cases per 100,000 after the second dose -- with the incidence increasing to 1.34 and 15.07 per 100,000 after the first and second doses, respectively, for teenage boys ages 16 to 19.

Both papers were published online in the New England Journal of Medicine.

The majority of people worldwide and particularly in America and Europe will not heed these warnings until mass die offs of the vaccinated start happening. By then of course it will be to late; too bad, so sad.

You can’t separate myocarditis from Skye’s vaccine thread because COVID-19 is a thrombotic disease. More threads won’t take care of the lack of education.

Oh boy inflamation of the myocardium. Sounds like fun to me.

Doesn't effect me though since I'm not getting one. I got covid back when it was still a joke to us about the Chinese. Now I have antibodies and when my doctor saw the results of it he messaged me and said don't bother with the vaccine so I never did.

Forum List

Back