Israeli court acquits army, justifies its killing of Gazan family

Ohhh Sherri, if you knew half a thing.

When your so far out there, its so easy to make assumtions and to judge.

For someone who's never been to the Israel and uses Palestinian news medias to get her news, Sherri sure knows a lot about the IDF. Her favorite book in Mein Kampf

I will probably at one point adress this subject more, but in the short version of it, I must say It's painful to me to hear people talk about the IDF that way.

Not because I myself served and not because my parents obviously did, but because unlike most Israelis, who get to know the system of the IDF when they reach maturity, I myself got exposed the the army and soldiers when was a very small toddler.

My mother was very ill, and so was my grandmother. My father was at her side all the time, and since all in close family they were military, I was sended to a post where soldiers are dealing with the ill and invalid security forces workers and combat-soldiers. I did not see my parents at all for nearly 2 and a half years, and was raised by IDF soldier for all these months.

Each one of the soldiers had a soul of gold. They were all dedicated to medicine and treating the ill and injured, and never harmed anyone. Being raised by soldiers, and later becoming one myself, I think I know the system well enough, and the people well enough, to reject any kind of stereotypes against them. This is simply not how the IDF is like. And it's personally painful to hear and see people talking like this, when they simply have no CLUE of how noble this soldiers can be.

Similiar to this family PF....

Israel closes inquiry into Palestinian family killed during Gaza war | World news | guardian.co.uk

Twenty-one members of the extended Samouni family were killed on 5 January 2009, nine days after Israel's onslaught on Gaza began. About 100 members of the family, including women, children, babies and the elderly, had been ordered by the IDF to crowd into a house amid fierce fighting.

Survivors said they felt relatively secure because they were following IDF instructions. However, the following day, three or four missiles struck the house. Nine children were among the dead and medical access to the dozens of injured was denied for two days.

A report by South African judge Richard Goldstone on behalf of the United Nations examined in detail the Samouni family incident. It concluded the deaths were the result
of "Israeli fire intentionally directed at them" in breach of the Geneva conventions.

one of the factors which makes conviction of IDF people
who cross lines in battles in gaza difficult is the fact that
gazans give rewards to muslims who slit the throats of
infants Somehow a "WHOLE FAMILY GOT KILLED?

such an event would send a whole village of muslims
to Jannah forever if the victims were jews.

I will probably at one point adress this subject more, but in the short version of it, I must say It's painful to me to hear people talk about the IDF that way.

Not because I myself served and not because my parents obviously did, but because unlike most Israelis, who get to know the system of the IDF when they reach maturity, I myself got exposed the the army and soldiers when was a very small toddler.

My mother was very ill, and so was my grandmother. My father was at her side all the time, and since all in close family they were military, I was sended to a post where soldiers are dealing with the ill and invalid security forces workers and combat-soldiers. I did not see my parents at all for nearly 2 and a half years, and was raised by IDF soldier for all these months.

Each one of the soldiers had a soul of gold. They were all dedicated to medicine and treating the ill and injured, and never harmed anyone. Being raised by soldiers, and later becoming one myself, I think I know the system well enough, and the people well enough, to reject any kind of stereotypes against them. This is simply not how the IDF is like. And it's personally painful to hear and see people talking like this, when they simply have no CLUE of how noble this soldiers can be.
I showed you a video of them shooting at people fishing, that ain't noble!

Ohhh Sherri, if you knew half a thing.

When your so far out there, its so easy to make assumtions and to judge.

For someone who's never been to the Israel and uses Palestinian news medias to get her news, Sherri sure knows a lot about the IDF. Her favorite book in Mein Kampf

Because they are your people, just as Palestinians relate to their soldiers. Now apply to that someone other than yourself or your people. And now you understand how it's personally painful to hear people talk like ways you have and others about Palestinian soldiers.

My mother was very ill, and so was my grandmother. My father was at her side all the time, and since all in close family they were military, I was sended to a post where soldiers are dealing with the ill and invalid security forces workers and combat-soldiers. I did not see my parents at all for nearly 2 and a half years, and was raised by IDF soldier
for all these months.

Each one of the soldiers had a soul of gold. They were all dedicated to medicine and treating the ill and injured, and never harmed anyone. Being raised by soldiers, and later
becoming one myself, I think I know the system well enough, and the people well enough, to reject any kind of stereotypes against them. This is simply not how the IDF is like. And it's personally painful to hear and see people talking like this, when they simply have no CLUE of how noble this soldiers can be.

Because they are your people, just as Palestinians relate to their soldiers. Now apply to that someone other than yourself or your people. And now you understand how it's personally painful to hear people talk like ways you have and others about Palestinian soldiers.

there are no "palestnian soldiers" the UMMAH insists that all
"palestinians' are civilians -----even the sluts with bombs on their
stinking asses and the dogs that sneak into houses for the purpose
of slitting the throats of infants

Can you tell us a little about the Revolving Door policy of the Palestine Authority where terrorists are arrested to appease the international community and then are released.

Can you tell us a little about the Revolving Door policy of the Palestine Authority where terrorists are arrested to appease the international community and then are released.

The PA in the West Bank arrests people without court warrants or charges. They can only hold people for a short time without charges. Since almost none have broken any law they have to be let go.

Last edited:

Palestinians are not SOLDIERS. they have no army, they have organizations. The don't answer to the definition of an army. Once there is an army for the Palestinians, then by its behaviour it shall be judged.

I showed you a video of them shooting at people fishing, that ain't noble!

I can answer only for the cases I know. It's more than black and white. the IDF has reasons for everything they do or ordered to do.

I can answer only for the cases I know. It's more than black and white. the IDF has reasons for everything they do or ordered to do.
That video shows you everything you need to know about that incident. People are fishing and a patrol boat comes flying up and as it passes the fishing boat, it opens up with a .50 cal that you can see the bullets going across the water in the direction of the fishermen, who are in their own territorial waters. Which means, that Israeli boat didn't have a legal reason to even be in that area.

It's sad that something so obviously mean and vicious, with absolute malice, you cannot bring yourself to say, "Well, that's pretty fucked! That is something we should not be doing!"

That was not what I saw, what I say was a Dabur opening fire on a fishing boat, in the specific video you showed me. That 1 minutes shows nothing of what was done previously. I know the instrucions the soldiers get because that was given to me when I was in the navy. Soldiers do not shoot "out of the blue", there are rules to openiong fire, which you cannot understand from the video what indeed happenes there.

Soldiers have been hurt and injured and killed because of wrong dealing with fishermen. that's why the news instructions changed in the first place.

Stop making excuses.

Witnesses: Israeli forces arrest 2 Gaza fishermen | Maan News Agency

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Israeli forces arrested two fishermen off Gaza's northern coast on Tuesday, locals said.

Mahmoud Saad Allah and his brother Muhammad were arrested by Israel's navy and taken to an unknown location, witnesses told Ma'an.

On Monday morning, Israeli gunboats opened fire on a Palestinian fishing boat at close range, wounding two fishermen, PCHR said in a statement.

The PA in the West Bank arrests people without court warrants or charges. They can only hold people for a short time without charges. Since almost none have broken any law they have to be let go.
So, Tinnie, how in the world would you know just what crimes they were charged with. Were you the judge at these hearings? I would think that locking them up to appease the international community means that their crimes were pretty serious, but you being a good Palestinian would not think so.

I have discussed the issue of fishermen in the past with you, don't you remember? I have statedc my point of view very clearly then.
You changed the subject to a completely different incident and commented on them.

You've made no statements regarding the issue of what was an IDF patrol boat doing in Palestinian territorial waters in the first place and why was it shooting at people fishing.

So, Tinnie, how in the world would you know just what crimes they were charged with. Were you the judge at these hearings? I would think that locking them up to appease the international community means that their crimes were pretty serious, but you being a good Palestinian would not think so.

o, Tinnie, how in the world would you know just what crimes they were charged with.

They aren't charged with any crime. Political prisoners are the major obstacle to the reconciliation that never happens.

I have discussed the issue of fishermen in the past with you, don't you remember? I have statedc my point of view very clearly then.
You changed the subject to a completely different incident and commented on them.

I did no such thing. I told you my opinion but you either missed the post or ignored it.

You've made no statements regarding the issue of what was an IDF patrol boat doing in Palestinian territorial waters in the first place and why was it shooting at people fishing.

What do you mean by "Palestinian territory"? The Palestinian territory is 3 miles from shore, anything past that is Israeli territory. What showed me in the video that it was less than 3 miles?

I did no such thing. I told you my opinion but you either missed the post or ignored it.

What do you mean by "Palestinian territory"? The Palestinian territory is 3 miles from shore, anything past that is Israeli territory. What showed me in the video that it was less than 3 miles?

By agreement (part of Oslo) that Israel signed, the Palestinians are to fish up to 20 miles.

o, Tinnie, how in the world would you know just what crimes they were charged with.

They aren't charged with any crime. Political prisoners are the major obstacle to the reconciliation that never happens.
Yessiree, Tinnie has sat in the courtrooms there and, therefore, knows just what crimes they had committed. Just when did you emigrate here, Tinnie, that you know what happened in courtrooms? Were you a baliff in some courtroom there? By the way, why not tell us why the Gazans don't give a trial to those they think are traitors. No doubt all civilized people are shocked at Gazans hung without a trial and the bodies dragged through the street.

Forum List

Back