Israeli couple accused of spying in Turkey

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
This is ridiculous. If I go to Moscow and take a picture of the Kremlin would they arrest me and charge me with espionage? These two their crime was taking a picture of Erdogans palace.

Jews go to Turkey?!

pre-corona Turkey was 6th most visited country with 51.2 million tourists.

Kemer-Antalya region with Taurus mountains scenery and abundance of flora+fauna+animals is jaw-dropping.
You'll see more animals than humans and whilst swimming in the Mediternean Sea you'll have a look upon Taurus mountains and snowy hilltops.
You can do ski and beach in one place and witness lots of ancient ruins together with insects, birds, mammals, saurians etc. given you've packed enough anti-insect repellants.
It's nature pure where you'll bite into a peach and the front-part of your T-Shirt will be wet from fruit-juice. When you land at Antalya airport you'll see miles and miles of greenhouse organic farming facilities from your airplane from where your hotel food will come from.

No need to visit Istanbul and pretend you're no Mossad terrorist but Tourist whilst photograhping president's private residence in a non-touristic neighbourhood.
Although Istanbul is a special place with lots of history, it is just like any other mega-city shithole. If you like humans then Istanbul is your place to go, otherwise avoid that place.
You'll be should to shoulder with other tourists in Istanbul withouth any distance corona rules.

Last edited:
Tourists in Israel take pictures of many things including residential neighborhoods. We do not accuse them of spying.

Tourists in Israel take pictures of many things including residential neighborhoods. We do not accuse them of spying.

Istanbul is at least twice the size of Israel's population.
Erdogan's private residence in Istanbul is in no touristic area of which there are many in Istanbul.

If these Israeli people were not spies (released as of now) then why Mossad would intervene and likely give concessions ?
There's Israeli diplomatic staff in Turkey to look after these kind of things, no ?.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back