Israeli Chief Rabbis Endorse Ethnic Cleansing, Palestinian Servitude

Just presenting the facts. Even dummies like you should question the applicability of maps with names written in the latin alphabet purporting to be proof, when the Ottoman empire used Arabic script.

So you're saying that since you post everything in English we can ignore your fake 'evidence' since it's not in Arabic.

You morons are truly mentally ill. they're Syrians, and also illegals from Egypt, Iraq, North Africa, the Arab states, etc., etc. Those tiny handful who would have been still living there as 'natives' fled to join up with their Arab butcher buddies, and they lost the war; too bad, they shouldn't have picked the losing side. Now they can go beg Assad for their rights as Syrians to move in with him.

Tiny handful of Christians and Muslims? The tiny handful were the few Jews. Do you always make things up to suit your brainwashed brain?

"AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR.

There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews."

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)
Dang, I can't believe you are still posting this bullshit meaningless "handful" crap. Like I told you according to the a Ottoman census, Catholic sources, researchers and historians Jerusalem had a Jewish majority around the same time. If you'd like I can post the proof once again. But I doubt it will shut your lying propagandist ass up.

Do you think that your propagandistic (promoted by Hasbara) attempt to conflate Jerusalem with Palestine fools anyone? Here are the first British census results.

View attachment 138026

These population figures show an overwhelming majority of Muslims and Christians notwithstanding a flood of Jewish migrants from Europe and the depopulation of Christian and Muslim males that had been drafted into the Turkish army.

View attachment 138028

https://users.cecs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/yabber/census/PalestineCensus1922.pdf

So instead of posting bullshit information from bullshit sources, why don't you use official census figures from the source, not elaborate third party machinations or children's encyclopedias as sources.
I gotta admit, you must enjoy making yourself look like a total fool in public. That isn't the Ottoman Census of 1905, shithead, those are unreliable numbers taken by third party in 1922, after the Arab invasion when the Palestine mandate was created by the British. Which by the way, according to your unreliable document, shows numbers of Jews far greater than your previous stupid "handful" UN document you've posted a million times on this board. The Ottoman census of 1905 clearly reveals a Jewish majority in Jerusalem, and this is coroborated with other reliable official unbiased sources and historians and researchers.

And oh, your own document's author not only refutes your claims, but also openly admits that his numbers are totally unreliable.

Page 4:

It is difficult to obtain any reliable figures regarding the division of this population into religions but from other Jewish sources the Jewish population in 1914 was calculated to be 85,660 of whom 11,660 were in Jewish Colonies and the remainder in towns.

In other words, it's the author just refuted his own 60,000 number!

Your document makes good toilet paper though.

Now run along before you embarrass yourself any further, slimeball.

It's the British census of 1922, as stated. Quit embarassing yourself dimwit. You really need to improve your reading comprehension, the 85,660 comes from Jewish sources, the census proved otherwise.

So you're saying that since you post everything in English we can ignore your fake 'evidence' since it's not in Arabic.

You morons are truly mentally ill. they're Syrians, and also illegals from Egypt, Iraq, North Africa, the Arab states, etc., etc. Those tiny handful who would have been still living there as 'natives' fled to join up with their Arab butcher buddies, and they lost the war; too bad, they shouldn't have picked the losing side. Now they can go beg Assad for their rights as Syrians to move in with him.

Tiny handful of Christians and Muslims? The tiny handful were the few Jews. Do you always make things up to suit your brainwashed brain?

"AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR.

There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews."

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)
Dang, I can't believe you are still posting this bullshit meaningless "handful" crap. Like I told you according to the a Ottoman census, Catholic sources, researchers and historians Jerusalem had a Jewish majority around the same time. If you'd like I can post the proof once again. But I doubt it will shut your lying propagandist ass up.

Do you think that your propagandistic (promoted by Hasbara) attempt to conflate Jerusalem with Palestine fools anyone? Here are the first British census results.

View attachment 138026

These population figures show an overwhelming majority of Muslims and Christians notwithstanding a flood of Jewish migrants from Europe and the depopulation of Christian and Muslim males that had been drafted into the Turkish army.

View attachment 138028

https://users.cecs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/yabber/census/PalestineCensus1922.pdf

So instead of posting bullshit information from bullshit sources, why don't you use official census figures from the source, not elaborate third party machinations or children's encyclopedias as sources.
I gotta admit, you must enjoy making yourself look like a total fool in public. That isn't the Ottoman Census of 1905, shithead, those are unreliable numbers taken by third party in 1922, after the Arab invasion when the Palestine mandate was created by the British. Which by the way, according to your unreliable document, shows numbers of Jews far greater than your previous stupid "handful" UN document you've posted a million times on this board. The Ottoman census of 1905 clearly reveals a Jewish majority in Jerusalem, and this is coroborated with other reliable official unbiased sources and historians and researchers.

And oh, your own document's author not only refutes your claims, but also openly admits that his numbers are totally unreliable.

Page 4:

It is difficult to obtain any reliable figures regarding the division of this population into religions but from other Jewish sources the Jewish population in 1914 was calculated to be 85,660 of whom 11,660 were in Jewish Colonies and the remainder in towns.

In other words, it's the author just refuted his own 60,000 number!

Your document makes good toilet paper though.

Now run along before you embarrass yourself any further, slimeball.

It's the British census of 1922, as stated. Quit embarassing yourself dimwit. You really need to improve your reading comprehension, the 85,660 comes from Jewish sources, the census proved otherwise.
I was talking about the Ottoman census of 1905. Even your own source admits it's numbers aren't reliable.

"It is difficult to obtain any reliable figures regarding the division of this population into religions"

Maybe you should read the shit you post sometimes? Now run along, shithead.

The 1905 Ottoman census doesn't change the numbers. You are just posting nonsense propaganda. Give it up dimwit.

1905 Ottoman census shows Jews as a majority in Jerusalem.

Whereas your author admits his own numbers are totally unreliable.

You keep failing, yet come back to eat more shit. Only thing that comes to my mind is you must enjoy the taste. :lmao:

Genius' idea of a credible source:

"It is difficult to obtain any reliable figures regarding the division of this population into religions"

You keep failing, yet come back to eat more shit. Only thing that comes to my mind is you must enjoy the taste. :lmao:

They are also a majority of land owners in many of the coastal areas; most of the 'indigenous' Arabs lived in the hills to the east, where they could hide from the Ottoman draft and tax collectors. Most of them fled anyway, so it's all moot; they wouldn't even fight for it, they were so 'dedicated to the land of time immemorial'' or whatever the propaganda meme was. The King of Jordan despised them; they were always rioting and whining about how he 'wasn't killing enough Jews n Stuff'; at one point he walked up to one loud mouth 'patriot' and bitch slapped him, and then told the crowd he had an Army recruiting right there behind his palace, they were welcome to join up and kill all those evul Jews to their heart's content, but of course hardly any of them did. lol

They are also a majority of land owners in many of the coastal areas; most of the 'indigenous' Arabs lived in the hills to the east, where they could hide from the Ottoman draft and tax collectors. Most of them fled anyway, so it's all moot; they wouldn't even fight for it, they were so 'dedicated to the land of time immemorial'' or whatever the propaganda meme was. The King of Jordan despised them; they were always rioting and whining about how he 'wasn't killing enough Jews n Stuff'; at one point he walked up to one loud mouth 'patriot' and bitch slapped him, and then told the crowd he had an Army recruiting right there behind his palace, they were welcome to join up and kill all those evul Jews to their heart's content, but of course hardly any of them did. lol

Your bullshit is debunked by the facts:

9b5800fa57d518a582c05b09824d5eb9.jpg

Case closed.

"Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews."

Case closed.

Case closed.
And this is why the whole "ancestral homeland" gambit is nothing more than a big pile of shit.

And even it that crap was true, how does that justify the call for ethnic cleansing?

Case closed.
And that has also been totally debunked as Jews were a majority in Jerusalem, according to the Ottoman census of 1905.

You and your sock are failing badly. Time for another sock?

Case closed.
And this is why the whole "ancestral homeland" gambit is nothing more than a big pile of shit.

And even it that crap was true, how does that justify the call for ethnic cleansing?
The pile of shit is the one that Jews committed ethnic cleansing. How about you shock us for once and say something intelligent?

these shills sure get paid a lot of money by their handlers for their constant ass beatings they get in this section from people like me and you.:up: they would never come here for these beating for FREE.:D

this paid troll penetrated a thread of mine where I proved Ike was a murderer of women and children in WWII besides starving german prisoners violating the geneva world agreement.

This from a source which admits that all unassigned land was recorded as belonging to Arabs. Fake.
No one believes you now, illiterate. I have pointed out your lies in almost all your posts fror the last week or so. Type more lies and see how it works for you. Or at least post your hasbara source and stop claiming things like you have even a clue.

This from a source which admits that all unassigned land was recorded as belonging to Arabs. Fake.

Yes. It belonged to the Ottoman state, not 'arabs', who were mainly just squatters even back then. Jews paid for theirs, which set in motion a very bad precedent as far as arabs were concerned; no wonder they hated them.

Yes. It belonged to the Ottoman state, not 'arabs', who were mainly just squatters even back then. Jews paid for theirs, which set in motion a very bad precedent as far as arabs were concerned; no wonder they hated them.

No, the cadastral records as analyzed by UN surveyors determined who owned the land, and 90% of the private land was owned by the Christians and Muslim. Only the land registered as public and shown on the map as such, had been owned by the Ottoman state, which of course no longer existed.

Isn't it terrible to finally see that the facts are so different than the propaganda you have been brain washed with. And for the record, the Jews are the recently arrived squatters.

these shills sure get paid a lot of money by their handlers for their constant ass beatings they get in this section from people like me and you.:up: they would never come here for these beating for FREE.:D

this paid troll penetrated a thread of mine where I proved Ike was a murderer of women and children in WWII besides starving german prisoners violating the geneva world agreement.

Yes, it is amazing how they attempt to deny documented fact. And they do it in concert with each other. It is actually hilarious. And, funnily enough, there is a new term for it that we can use. Kelly Ann gave us the "alternative facts". The Israel Firsters have alternative facts.

land-ownership-survey-of-palestine.jpg

Appendix 1: Land ownership statistics from the Survey of Palestine

Table showing land ownership statistics from the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, A Survey of Palestine: Prepared in December 1945 and January 1946 for the information of the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry (Washington, DC: Institute for Palestine Studies, 1991), Volume II, 566.

Forum List

Back