Israeli baseball team to face USA ??

Lots of American Jews immigrated and brought baseball with them.

Just one more reason to support Israel despite the virulently anti Semitic freaks that post around here.
I hope their brains explode at the news.
I don't think it can work....The crappy hitters will get wise and Lutheran the umpires down, to awarding them a walk for a three-ball count.

In my opinion, people representing a country in the Olympics should have been born and raised in that country. ....
So you oppose Naomi Osaka who not only is on the Japanese Olympic team (despite living in Beverly Hills
and not living in Japan for over 21 years) but was the torch bearer for the games?
The rules are fluid and often people play for nations that grandparents are from.

Emigration is a valid reason to play for the country of your adopted nation.

An ethnic Chinese person should represent China.
An ethnic Swedish person should Sweden.
An ethnic Argentine person should represent Argentina, etc.
But it's now getting to the point where people of any race or ethnicity can be a member of any countries's team.
I figure that's the Olympics globalist leadership's goal to destroy nationalism and borders in order create a communist one world government. ... :cool:

The Jewish team almost beat the Koreans
Very impressive
The Jews cheat though.

For example, as a Jewish outfielder was backtracking to catch a deep drive hit in center field the walls parted so that the outfielder could run past them to catch the would be home run for a very long out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back