Israel...Why Would America

Give such disproportionate help, when it cost Americans so much ????????
Dumbass arab propagandists just won't know that the US military aid to Israel and Egypt is build inot the Camp David peace accords between the two countries as security guarantees, Jimmy Carter did so, of course. But then again, funny how arabs-muslims readily morph into an apple-pie american, when that suits their agitprop purposes.

• Banned
Well as I'm not an Arab or American.....I note that your usual myopic stance has reared its ugly head yet again......did you read the blog because it is not moslem or jewish inspired but a questioned analysis of the amount of money the poor American Tax payer forks out,disproportionately in Israels favour

Try to lift your head above your pubic hair line for once Doc and have a proper discussion
Dumbass arab propagandists just won't know that the US military aid to Israel and Egypt is build inot the Camp David peace accords between the two countries as security guarantees, Jimmy Carter did so, of course. But then again, funny how arabs-muslims readily morph into an apple-pie american, when that suits their agitprop purposes.

Well as I'm not an Arab or American.....
The frustration is understandable, but, no problem - propagandists come in many flavors, of course, so, no need to worry.
I note that your usual myopic stance has reared its ugly head yet again......did you read the blog because it is not moslem or jewish inspired but a questioned analysis of the amount of money the poor American Tax payer forks out,disproportionately in Israels favour Try to lift your head above your pubic hair line for once Doc and have a proper discussion
The so-called "blogger" has to get a life and a job, of course, as well as those, reading his garbaggio.
[/QUOTE]

• Banned
A Job Doc,Whew I only employ 300 people,that keeps me busy,how about you!!!!!

Look you really must stop slagging good people off,just because they do not think as you do,its not good enough Doc,if you spent more time trying to understand others views ,you may start to enjoy youself more...I personally would love to hear more from you but you seem to be in a myopic rut.

I am really trying hard to understand you,I will succeed eventually.

Tell me a little about yourself and what forms your opinions.

I wish to point out that I am Pro Israel and pro Palestinian,I only wish for an agreed settlement for these two people,it will only be them who can sort out all these problems.

I know that in many ways the Israelis(moderates) are better for the ordinary Palestinians than all the Arab nations collectively and as for Hamas,do you realise how oppressive they are to their own people.

Most Jews and Palestinians could and would live happily together(well they did for thousands of years).

The main problem is Hamas and Right Wing Orthodox Jews....the ordinary Israelis just see the injustice with their Palestinian cousins and just want a peaceful life.

O for some sense in all this.....Doc Most Jews and Arabs are no different to you and I,its just that you have these arseholes that want the power,and fcuk everyone else over.

The average Arab are nothing like the Bastards that flew into the twin towers,

I would like to mention to you that two days after 9/11,I went to my granddaughters assembley at her school......it was very touching as prayers were said for the folk who died,their families and the American people as a whole....there was not a dry eye in the whole assembley....so much we grieved Doc......I/we live in Perth,Western Australia but feel for our American Cousins.......

So dispite what you think of me.....I am very much Pro America.....I know that I am deliberately trying to rile you in these comments past ,which is somewhat of bad trait......but:cool: hey I NEVER said I was perfect.

Regards steven aka theliq

The frustration is understandable, but, no problem - propagandists come in many flavors, of course, so, no need to worry.
I note that your usual myopic stance has reared its ugly head yet again......did you read the blog because it is not moslem or jewish inspired but a questioned analysis of the amount of money the poor American Tax payer forks out,disproportionately in Israels favour Try to lift your head above your pubic hair line for once Doc and have a proper discussion
The so-called "blogger" has to get a life and a job, of course, as well as those, reading his garbaggio.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
A Job Doc,Whew I only employ 300 people,that keeps me busy,how about you!!!!! Look you really must stop slagging good people off,just because they do not think as you do,its not good enough Doc,if you spent more time trying to understand others views ,you may start to enjoy youself more...I personally would love to hear more from you but you seem to be in a myopic rut.
I am really trying hard to understand you,I will succeed eventually. Tell me a little about yourself and what forms your opinions. I wish to point out that I am Pro Israel and pro Palestinian,I only wish for an agreed settlement for these two people,it will only be them who can sort out all these problems. I know that in many ways the Israelis(moderates) are better for the ordinary Palestinians than all the Arab nations collectively and as for Hamas,do you realise how oppressive they are to their own people. Most Jews and Palestinians could and would live happily together(well they did for thousands of years). The main problem is Hamas and Right Wing Orthodox Jews....the ordinary Israelis just see the injustice with their Palestinian cousins and just want a peaceful life. O for some sense in all this.....Doc Most Jews and Arabs are no different to you and I,its just that you have these arseholes that want the power,and fcuk everyone else over. The average Arab are nothing like the Bastards that flew into the twin towers, I would like to mention to you that two days after 9/11,I went to my granddaughters assembley at her school......it was very touching as prayers were said for the folk who died,their families and the American people as a whole....there was not a dry eye in the whole assembley....so much we grieved Doc......I/we live in Perth,Western Australia but feel for our American Cousins....... So dispite what you think of me.....I am very much Pro America.....I know that I am deliberately trying to rile you in these comments past ,which is somewhat of bad trait......but:cool: hey I NEVER said I was perfect. Regards steven aka theliq
I aaaaam typeless. On the other hand I think I'm a great catholic priest. Doh. Confessions, anyone!?
The frustration is understandable, but, no problem - propagandists come in many flavors, of course, so, no need to worry.The so-called "blogger" has to get a life and a job, of course, as well as those, reading his garbaggio.

Camp David peace accords? Don't make me laugh fool, the Arabs voted on that when they shot that arab UncleTom Sadat.

Fact is, without the US military and monetary support, Israel would be nothing but burnt toast.

Camp David peace accords? Don't make me laugh fool, the Arabs voted on that when they shot that arab UncleTom Sadat.

Fact is, without the US military and monetary support, Israel would be nothing but burnt toast.

You are an idiot, even if the US stopped giving Israel aid today, Israel is not going anywhere. Deal with it.

You are an idiot, even if the US stopped giving Israel aid today, Israel is not going anywhere. Deal with it.

Israel would be kaput without our money.
The only thing we have to deal with thanks to the israelis is 9/11. :lol:

Seems like the Arabs had every opportunity to burn the toast and failed miserably every time. Big talk and no action. In '56 you got your butts beat by the Israelis. In 1967, it wasn't even a contest. In 1974, again you failed. Were the Americans supporting them in 1956 and 1967, NO! In fact, the Israelis were sinking American ships in 1967. (See the USS Liberty).

The real fact of the matter is the Israels are a mini-Super Power on their own in the middle east and you people are in denial about it. They have a nuclear triad. No other country but the US and Russia have that. They have nuclear capable diesel submarines so sophisticated, that only US Los Angeles class Attack subs have a hope of finding them at sea. They have missile and air launched nuclear capability. You need to come to terms with the fact that you have a nuclear super power in your midst and there is nothing you can really do about that. Then, the pieces will start to come together for you. Until then, you are doomed to strife.

As a side note, I'm not really a big support of Israel, just a realist. You ought to try it.

Seems like the Arabs had every opportunity to burn the toast and failed miserably every time. Big talk and no action. In '56 you got your butts beat by the Israelis. In 1967, it wasn't even a contest. In 1974, again you failed. Were the Americans supporting them in 1956 and 1967, NO! In fact, the Israelis were sinking American ships in 1967. (See the USS Liberty).

The real fact of the matter is the Israels are a mini-Super Power on their own in the middle east and you people are in denial about it. They have a nuclear triad. No other country but the US and Russia have that. They have nuclear capable diesel submarines so sophisticated, that only US Los Angeles class Attack subs have a hope of finding them at sea. They have missile and air launched nuclear capability. You need to come to terms with the fact that you have a nuclear super power in your midst and there is nothing you can really do about that. Then, the pieces will start to come together for you. Until then, you are doomed to strife.

As a side note, I'm not really a big support of Israel, just a realist. You ought to try it.
You're a realist? I don't think that you even realize that 9/11 was caused by our support of israel.

As for "you" people, I'm can't stand the carpet kissers any more than I can stand israelis. I say carpet bomb the whole Middle East with weapons and let 'em fight it out to the last man standing... Then we'll shoot him.

Just one question though, let's say a nuke goes off and wipes out most of israel. Who are the israelis going to shoot at with their missiles? Everyone? Just Iran? Afghanistan too? What about Syria? Saudi Arabia? Who would know that Jordan wasn't involved? And of course Iraq... So they going to nuke everyone? What if it was Arab-Americans?

As for "you" people, I'm can't stand the carpet kissers any more than I can stand israelis. I say carpet bomb the whole Middle East with weapons and let 'em fight it out to the last man standing... Then we'll shoot him. Just one question though, let's say a nuke goes off and wipes out most of israel. Who are the israelis going to shoot at with their missiles? Everyone? Just Iran? Afghanistan too? What about Syria? Saudi Arabia? Who would know that Jordan wasn't involved? And of course Iraq... So they going to nuke everyone? What if it was Arab-Americans?
See, all palistanian-loving people and states should bomb Iran to keep palistanians safe. Doh.

Such simplicity to a complicated situation Doc,Bomb Iran,I don't think that will make one iota of difference.........Israel over the years has treated the Palestinians apaullingly and the deaths ratios prove it.Of all the people who should have humanity after they were treated by hitler and the nazis,should be Israel.....but at times of importance have violated any forward movement on the peace process due to the Fundimentalist Right Wing of their society,they don't want Peace,the never want Peace and like Hamas will be merely seen for what they both are...and cast into the dustbin of history.

Shooting and Bombing is the usual American(some Americans like you that is) response to everything,everytime but as you full well know...its NO solution...you may win a battle or two with your ideals Doc but you will never win the WAR.

No it needs clear thinking in this situation,something YOU are not qualified for or America for that matter...it was the Norwiegens who promoted the Peace Accord and there was great hope until the Fundimentalist Right Wing Conservative Jews MURDERED Prime Minister Rabin,he could see a future peaceful accord but his life was cut short and the Peace Process scuppered.

Your therium of using the BOMB is both outdated and of no help in this complex situation between these two peoples.

The Turks are now against Israel,they realise Israels grab for oil and gas in the eastern med,. which if anything the area should be claimed by Palestine...No Turkey are well aware and intend to put a stop to Israels expansion.

steven:cool:

As for "you" people, I'm can't stand the carpet kissers any more than I can stand israelis. I say carpet bomb the whole Middle East with weapons and let 'em fight it out to the last man standing... Then we'll shoot him. Just one question though, let's say a nuke goes off and wipes out most of israel. Who are the israelis going to shoot at with their missiles? Everyone? Just Iran? Afghanistan too? What about Syria? Saudi Arabia? Who would know that Jordan wasn't involved? And of course Iraq... So they going to nuke everyone? What if it was Arab-Americans?
See, all palistanian-loving people and states should bomb Iran to keep palistanians safe. Doh.

Such simplicity to a complicated situation Doc,Bomb Iran,I don't think that will make one iota of difference.........Israel over the years has treated the Palestinians apaullingly and the deaths ratios prove it.Of all the people who should have humanity after they were treated by hitler and the nazis,should be Israel.....but at times of importance have violated any forward movement on the peace process due to the Fundimentalist Right Wing of their society,they don't want Peace,the never want Peace and like Hamas will be merely seen for what they both are...and cast into the dustbin of history.

Shooting and Bombing is the usual American(some Americans like you that is) response to everything,everytime but as you full well know...its NO solution...you may win a battle or two with your ideals Doc but you will never win the WAR.

No it needs clear thinking in this situation,something YOU are not qualified for or America for that matter...it was the Norwiegens who promoted the Peace Accord and there was great hope until the Fundimentalist Right Wing Conservative Jews MURDERED Prime Minister Rabin,he could see a future peaceful accord but his life was cut short and the Peace Process scuppered.

Your therium of using the BOMB is both outdated and of no help in this complex situation between these two peoples.

The Turks are now against Israel,they realise Israels grab for oil and gas in the eastern med,. which if anything the area should be claimed by Palestine...No Turkey are well aware and intend to put a stop to Israels expansion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICL-4Onk0PA]Michael Franti - Bomb the World - YouTube[/ame]

Israel would be kaput without our money.
The only thing we have to deal with thanks to the israelis is 9/11. :lol:
Hey idiot, it was muslim terrorists that attacked us on 9-11.

As far as Israel's treatment of palastenians. They are the ones that started the killing of israeli's. They have no historical right to any part of Israel. I support Israel 100%!

New Topics

Forum List

Back