Israel Tortures Palestinian Children And Keeps Them in Outdoor Cages in Winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
It seems the that zionazis continue their campaign against children!

Israel Tortures Palestinian Children; Keeps Them in Outdoor Cages in Winter
15 January 2016
In a 2013 review of Israel’s child rights record, the UN Committee on the Rights of Children (CRC) said it has deep concern about the reported practice of torture and ill-treatment of children arrested, prosecuted and detained by the military and the police

Following a November 2015 report by the Independent, in which it quoted NGO rights organization the Palestinian Prisoners Club (PPC) that at least 600 Palestinian children have been arrested in Jerusalem alone in the first half of 2015 and that roughly 40% were sexually abused, a new January 2016 report was also issued by the Independent, this time saying that the Israeli government is torturing children and keeping them in outdoor cages during winter time.

DSC_0773-600x400.jpg

15 January 2016
In a 2013 review of Israel’s child rights record, the UN Committee on the Rights of Children (CRC) said it has deep concern about the reported practice of torture and ill-treatment of children arrested, prosecuted and detained by the military and the police

Following a November 2015 report by the Independent, in which it quoted NGO rights organization the Palestinian Prisoners Club (PPC) that at least 600 Palestinian children have been arrested in Jerusalem alone in the first half of 2015 and that roughly 40% were sexually abused, a new January 2016 report was also issued by the Independent, this time saying that the Israeli government is torturing children and keeping them in outdoor cages during winter time.

DSC_0773-600x400.jpg
upload_2016-1-31_16-5-58.png

Kids do not deserve to be horribly tortured just for being children and do what children do, for example, throw rocks.

Small town police kill unarmed man throwing rocks

There was a young man in California who got executed by the police in Pasco, only because they "thought" he had a rock in his hand. How much damage can a rock do to already heavily armored officers with their helmets on? The man was only trying to surreder, turned around, and was immediatetly gunned down by three officers standing and jogging side-by-side.

The IDF is even more armored than our police. Then why are they afraid of little children? Do they have any heart whatsoever or understand what letting babies freeze inside a cage does to the mothers?

Good grief, not this debunked shit again

How would you know for sure unless you were one of the Mosad?

The same garbage was posted a few weeks ago and it was blown out of the water....quickly

Even MSM reporters are afraid to get that close to the IDF. That means we have to pay close attention to freelance reporters, unless you favor a total news blackout in Gaza.

If that had been done in South Africa, apartheid would still be alive and well.

The same garbage was posted a few weeks ago and it was blown out of the water....quickly

Even MSM reporters are afraid to get that close to the IDF. That means we have pay close attention to freelance reporters, unless you favor a total news blackout in Gaza.

If that had been doen in South Africa, apartheid would still be alive and well.

It was debunked....I was the one that did it. The pics were Google image searched and it's not an outdoor cell. Now run along

15 January 2016

DSC_0773-600x400.jpg
Only to keep the kids' blood cold for their matzah.

Even MSM reporters are afraid to get that close to the IDF. That means we have pay close attention to freelance reporters, unless you favor a total news blackout in Gaza.

It was debunked....I was the one that did it. The pics were Google image searched and it's not an outdoor cell. Now run along

Post your suspicions here and now with a link, or STFU.

GFY how's that? I don't take direction from loons like you

Then all you doing is spitting directly into the wind. Why not take a picture of it and share it with us?

Then all you doing is spitting directly into the wind. Why not take a picture of it and share it with us?

It's on the forum, get off your dead ass and look. If not cease bothering me

Kids do not deserve to be horribly tortured just for being children and do what children do, for example, throw rocks.

Small town police kill unarmed man throwing rocks

There was a young man in California who got executed by the police in Pasco, only because they "thought" he had a rock in his hand. How much damage can a rock do to already heavily armored officers with their helmets on? The man was only trying to surreder, turned around, and was immediatetly gunned down by three officers standing and jogging side-by-side.

The IDF is even more armored than our police. Then why are they afraid of little children? Do they have any heart whatsoever or understand what letting babies freeze inside a cage does to the mothers?

children lef

It's on the forum, get off your dead ass and look. If not cease bothering me

It's on the forum but not injected into THIS debate. They are your suspicions, and it is YOUR duty to spin it the way YOU like. Then everyone can very clearly see just how crebile your sources are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back