Israel tells the US to Go Fxxx Itself, again.

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Israel is up to its antics again by giving the green light to build even more illegal homes in the West Bank. Joe Biden was welcomed with hostility during his recent visit. While he was kissing the asses of the Israeli delegation, the head Jews were planning a bit of a surprise for him. They announced the ok to build more homes in an area that was set off limits to such a project. The international community, and President Obama, have spoken out on this. Who is to blame?? The US of course. No matter what agreements were in place to stop the expansion of the Jews into the Palestinian areas, we still support Israel and still have to pay for their crimes.

Already the Israelis are demanding a new stock pile of Patriot missiles. It is a mistake to keep supporting Israel. They pulled this crap in the Gulf war. If the Israelis want to act like the big kid on the block, let them do it without the support of the US. They have no respect of us, so why should we support them? We should cut the funding we give them and use it to pay to keep schools open, and our roads fixed instead.

This message is hidden because JenyEliza is on your ignore list.

The issue is building in it's own capital of jerusalem.

Jerusalem is not negotiable. It is and always will be Israel's undivided and eternal capital.

If Biden doesn't like it he can go fuck himself.

I must have missed it.. when did Israel turn it's Sovereign Nation Status over to the United States?

If the Israelis want to act like the big kid on the block, let them do it without the support of the US. They have no respect of us, so why should we support them?

and there you have the crux of the problem.

now let me ask, if we change the name of 'Israel' here in this sentence to a number of countries the USofA pledges it's support to, would we put up with this sh*t for 3 generations?

~S~

If the Israelis want to act like the big kid on the block, let them do it without the support of the US. They have no respect of us, so why should we support them?

now let me ask, if we change the name of 'Israel' here in this sentence to a number of countries the USofA pledges it's support to, would we put up with this sh*t for 3 generations?

~S~

You mean like
France: Ally since the 18th century
England: Ally since the 19th century
Philippines: Ally since 1949
Etc etc.
Facts are not on your side.

I must have missed it.. when did Israel turn it's Sovereign Nation Status over to the United States?

If Israel is a Sovereign Nation, then they clearly don't need any funding from the United States to exist. They don't need funding for their war/death/genocide machines, etc etc.

People should pick a country to support. There should not be dual citizenship. Either you are an American, or you are an Israeli. Pick ONE and live the choice.

For the record, Harry Truman was, and will always be an asshole. What a disgrace.

~S~

I always thought that these computers would allow us to research more effectively, but,, when it comes to getting the Library of Congress report on the US relationship with Israel, have fun trying. I was given a copy by my Congressperson. It was very, VERY, enlightening. It talks about who gets the most US Foreign Aid (Israel is #1), and who is next, etc.. But, the report also highlights some of the games the Israelis have pulled with missile technology, etc. How Israel has broken laws by selling classified weapons info to China, etc.. There is a ton of great stuff in the document that the US government has been tracking (but has done little to correct) with regard to this sponsor sponsor of spies, Israel.

I believe most people who read this document, produced by the US Government, would question why we have put up with Israel's nonsense for so long.

I suggest you contact your Congressperson and see if a copy could be provided to you.

Last edited:

If Israel is a Sovereign Nation, then they clearly don't need any funding from the United States to exist. They don't need funding for their war/death/genocide machines, etc etc.

People should pick a country to support. There should not be dual citizenship. Either you are an American, or you are an Israeli. Pick ONE and live the choice.

For the record, Harry Truman was, and will always be an asshole. What a disgrace.

If Egypt is a sovereign nation then they clearly don't need funding from the U.S.
But they get it anway.
If Jordan is a sovereign country then they dont need money from the u.s.
But they get it anyway.
Look at the list of countries supported by the U.S. Are they not sovereign? OR do they not need the money?
Why should there not be dual citizenship? Plenty of people are dual citizens of all kinds of places. Why is this a problem for you?

Also, Israel has helped America a lot apprehending terrorists.

The Achille Lauro terrorists were captured because of Israel's help.

Egypt let them go and lied to America in the process.

In any case Israel doesn't belong to the US, and Israel can and should build anywhere they want within their own country.

Forum List

Back