Israel targeting civilians and blocking aid trucks.

So you ignored my post. You accused ME of being one sided and not attacking conservatives. Now you're changing the narrative. So you didn't see the quote from JoeB or the quote from DragonLady in my siggy? Or Penelope? Are we playing games now or will you man up?

They are leftists like you. How do you explain that?
Post the actual posts in question.

So you ignored my post. You accused ME of being one sided and not attacking conservatives. Now you're changing the narrative. So you didn't see the quote from JoeB or the quote from DragonLady in my siggy? Or Penelope? Are we playing games now or will you man up?

You see them in my siggy. I quoted them. Use the search function. For DragonLady the link is there. You're dodging. You're such a fucking coward.

You see them in my siggy. I quoted them. Use the search function. For DragonLady the link is there. You're dodging. You're such a fucking coward.
None of those quotes are antisemitic. #SorryNotSorry
"Jews invented whining" is not antisemitic? Replace the word Jew with black in each quote and let's see:
Penelope: Most blacks are crooks, I dislike crooks.
DragonLady: Blacks invented whining, I am glad I was born white
JoeB: You going to "N word" the insurance companies.

So would you consider those statements to be racist? I think we both agree you would. Hypocrite Leftist.

They won't block the $700 million in arms coming from the US though.

At least 213 Palestinians, including 61 children, have been killed in Gaza since the attacks began., and 50,000 displaced from their homes.

Who instigated the violence? Who intentionally targets children?

At least 213 Palestinians, including 61 children, have been killed in Gaza since the attacks began., and 50,000 displaced from their homes.

The kids were future enemies of the state.

If anyone is even interested in seeing what is really going on in Israel, instead of reading through the media, you can watch the non-stop coverage LIVE from Israel. They show clips and LIVE newsfeed 24 hours a day. What you are reading in the US media isn't what is all being reported. Just bits and pieces.

That's nice. Have they provided the proof that Hamas was using the media building as a cover yet?

The proof is they knocked it down for that reason, which is all the proof sane people need. Your fantasies, of course, are naturally different, since you're a racist who supports hate crimes and making heroes of out of thugs, and have compulsive need to lie like your heroes at NOI do.

Please post the direct link to this proof. Thanks.

Here is the link:

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday said that Israel provided Washington with more information on its bombing of a high-rise tower in Gaza City housing offices of the Associated Press, Al Jazeera and other news outlets.

“We did seek further information from Israel on this question,” Blinken said at a joint briefing with Iceland’s foreign minister in Reykjavik. “It’s my understanding that we’ve received some further information through intelligence channels, and it’s not something I can comment on,” he said.

In addition to media organizations, the building housed residential apartments.

An Israeli airstrike on Saturday afternoon leveled the 12-story al-Jalaa tower with journalists and residents given an hour to exit the structure before the bombing.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said in a statement after the strike that the building "contained military assets belonging to the intelligence offices of the Hamas terrorist organization."

The IDF added that Hamas hid behind the offices of the press outlets in the tower, "using them as human shields."

AP President and CEO Gary Pruitt said in a statement that the news organization was "shocked and horrified" that Israel targeted and destroyed the building. However, some of the bureau's former employees have acknowledged that the arrangement between Hamas and AP reporters was well-known in the Strip.
I see no proof and I don't believe a word from Israel or any of their representatives.

Anyone who does is a sap, or simply dishonest...

lol that's rich coming from your ilk.

The kids were future enemies of the state.

Another POS who is mad Israel managed to block all those rockets Hamas fired, and is saddened at the lack of dead Jewish children, as usual.

One that blames Jews for all ills of the world and sees them as lesser persons than others.
American conservatives and Republicans are chock-full of those in their ranks.

Prevalent even here on USMB, funny how you never condemn that.

It's as if they've taught you your place.
Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

Always bash them and most if not all have me blocked because of this. Who am I missing? Meanwhile persons like you, JoeB, Synthaholic , and I can name 10 others if not more on the far left continuously bash Jews. Find me a conservative as you call them who bashes Jews and I will attack them immediately. Or will you cower like usual and not stand by your statement?
I'm not a Republican and
you're wrong as usual.

One that blames Jews for all ills of the world and sees them as lesser persons than others.

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

Always bash them and most if not all have me blocked because of this. Who am I missing? Meanwhile persons like you, JoeB, Synthaholic , and I can name 10 others if not more on the far left continuously bash Jews. Find me a conservative as you call them who bashes Jews and I will attack them immediately. Or will you cower like usual and not stand by your statement?
I'm not a Republican and
you're wrong as usual.
You’re just an antisemite

No, they aren't.

Hamas was targeting a key border crossing Israel was using to render humanitarian aid to Gaza. Please stop lying.

If I were you, I would ask a mod to close this thread immediately before I humiliate you.

LOL you just ask a terrorist to stop lying.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah - I'm a terrorist. And a hacker who knows you now.View attachment 490855View attachment 490855

When you defend or give aid and comfort to terrorist, you become a terrorist.

At least you accept this

Would the US retaliate against Hamas if Hamas attacked your city? Would you want them to?
You don't think they already have sleeper cells here awaiting orders ?
How do think 9/11 went down ?

Those sleeper cells been sleeping for 20 years? Hell, they must be in a friggin' coma by now......:lmao:.

Dickhead!

Would the US retaliate against Hamas if Hamas attacked your city? Would you want them to?

Those sleeper cells been sleeping for 20 years? Hell, they must be in a friggin' coma by now......:lmao:.

Dickhead!
ASk Pompeo you fag.
Hezbollah.

Let's try this again.

Israel targeting civilians and blocking aid trucks.​

Nothing new, this is the same country that strafed the life boats of the USS Liberty.
So nothing they do could surprise me.

Dickhead!
ASk Pompeo you fag.
Hezbollah.
Now now take a chill pill

Dickhead!
ASk Pompeo you fag.
Hezbollah.

Please. Don't get all melty due to your own stupidity!

Own it, dickhead!!

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

I don't have you blocked. You can "always bash" me until you turn blue in the face, but that will not change that Israel is violating the Geneva Convention in its indiscriminate targeting of civilian residences. Maybe the JDL will gives you a bonus for your "bashing" :eusa_boohoo:

In the mean time, I will not stop calling a spade a spade.

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

I don't have you blocked. You can "always bash" me until you turn blue in the face, but that will not change that Israel is violating the Geneva Convention in its indiscriminate targeting of civilian residences. Maybe the JDL will gives you a bonus for your "bashing" :eusa_boohoo:

In the mean time, I will not stop calling a spade a spade.

What don't you get about terrorists using civilians as human shields?
Do you need someone to draw you a diagram?
Go ride away on your unicorn towards a rainbow.

Forum List

Back