Israel shoots down Drone

It was flying over the Gaza Strip...I wonder why. This is pretty odd

Agreed...I wonder if they will ever find out where it came from.

It's not Egypt. I doubt Iran. People will already blame Iran though. It's no way anyone from Gaza. Probably not Hezbollah either. It depends what kind of drone it is. Do you know?

No , the last I heard they were looking for the wreckage. It will be interesting to see.

They ought to shoot down all drones.
Using drones is a form of terrorism.

Drones save American lives. I can understand why that so bothers one such as you, Princess. :D

i must agree. A drone is no different that an aircraft. If a country finds one flying over its territory, they should shoot it down. But you cannnot stop 21 Century warfare. Drones are here to stay and have saved many, many American lives.

They ought to shoot down all drones.
Using drones is a form of terrorism.

Drones save American lives. I can understand why that so bothers one such as you, Princess. :D

i must agree. A drone is no different that an aircraft. If a country finds one flying over its territory, they should shoot it down. But you cannnot stop 21 Century warfare. Drones are here to stay and have saved many, many American lives.

A fact which either escapes poor LoinCloth or irritates the hell out of the ignorant sucker.

A fact which either escapes poor LoinCloth or irritates the hell out of the ignorant sucker.

Im sure if Hamas were to use drones, loiney would say its okay because its for self defence

Im sure if Hamas were to use drones, loiney would say its okay because its for self defence
Hamas may not use drones yet but Iran and Hizballah just might.

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/23419/Default.aspx?ref=newsletter-20121007

Last edited:
Hamas may not use drones yet but Iran and Hizballah just might.

Hamas will never use drones. It will be impossible as Israel has Spy planes over Gaza 24/7.
'We' agree that Hamas will never use drones. That would attract carpet bombing and 'we' wouldn't want that, would 'we'?

I still say its Iranian...its obvious that a war between Israel and Iran has begun.

Breach a sovereign states air is an act of war. I bet Israel has used drones in the past on Iran, and that drone was launched by Hezbollah in Hamas territory.

How else could it have gotten so close and immediately intercepted?

It's an Iranian drone flown by one of it's terrorist proxies like the Hezbollah. What's funny is these monkeys want to outdo Israel, one of the most advanced countries militarily, especially in this high tech area. They should stick to brainwashing their kids into being suicide bombers, or shooting missiles at Israeli schools and shopping malls. That seems to be what they excel in.

Forum List

Back